Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 25. (Read 2741 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
The problem is not that there is no access to electricity at all , but that very often the power supply fails , it can depend on many factors
As I understand it, government agencies are not particularly willing to assist in such situations and how to solve this problem
You are absolutely right, so i think the application will be very useful for such troubled states
Later as the developers assure us the availability of electricity will reach a whole new level. I hope the problem of electricity will be solved all over the world completely
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
The problem is not that there is no access to electricity at all , but that very often the power supply fails , it can depend on many factors
As I understand it, government agencies are not particularly willing to assist in such situations and how to solve this problem
You are absolutely right, so i think the application will be very useful for such troubled states
Activity: 2156
Merit: 344
supply of this coin is very big, if during ICO implementation there is a small or big problem whether from this team can anticipate it?
because the project is also quite interesting definitely a lot of competition
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
Decentralization will soon cover all essential areas of human life. I think the project is very good and in theory can be quite in demand
Electricity consumption is increasing every year, and demand is growing.
The lack of electricity in some parts of the world is indeed a problem.  This application will at least partially solve this problem. It would seem the 21st century and some still lack basic resources for a comfortable existence.
You mean African countries ?
Not only in Africa,but also in South and Central America.
It is difficult for me to imagine how people living in such countries will use this application. Most of them have never heard of blockchain and cryptocurrency)
Quite an interesting question , I never even asked them never) Do as developers to implement their project is not clear.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Decentralization will soon cover all essential areas of human life. I think the project is very good and in theory can be quite in demand
The lack of electricity in some parts of the world is indeed a problem.  This application will at least partially solve this problem. It would seem the 21st century and some still lack basic resources for a comfortable existence.
It is difficult for me to imagine how people living in such countries will use this application. Most of them have never heard of blockchain and cryptocurrency)
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
The project was created for people. This is immediately evident. The potential of the project is very large. I'm sure that he will be in demand

I agree, the project is very good. The community loves the project.

Where did you decide that the community loves the project. Where did you see the reviews?

There are a lot of reviews on this project at the forum. I think that this is enough to draw a conclusion about how the community relates about the project

Stop speaking to yourself man. Every cool minded person on bitcointalk can clearly see that you use multiaccounts to bump the thread. Obviously you are being paid or I don't know why are you doing that. THis is not healthy for the community.

Not good for the community is also that questions and suggestions aren't answered here.
I've noticed that their site is poorly translated still no one is going to correct it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Will the project be successful? What do you think? I'm wondering what people think about it.

I believe that the project has a good future. The project is excellent! The number of new participants is growing every day. This is an indicator

I agree with you, the number of participants is growing, it says a lot. I am also confident that this is a good indicator

Therefore, I believe that the project will be popular among the participants. The number of new users will grow! I'm sure!
Activity: 532
Will the project be successful? What do you think? I'm wondering what people think about it.

I believe that the project has a good future. The project is excellent! The number of new participants is growing every day. This is an indicator

I agree with you, the number of participants is growing, it says a lot. I am also confident that this is a good indicator

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Hi!

What kind of technology is using to share and deliver the energy to each other?

Do you have the prototype or something that make me sure that it is possible in real world?
Activity: 532
Is it worth investing in the development of this project? Or is it worth investing in more advanced projects?

I believe that you must and can invest in this project. Right now!

Why did you decide so? Explain your position please, for me it is very important!

No problem. This project is very ambitious and rapidly developing. Now the cost of tokens is very small and worth buying

Do you think that their price will increase in the future? And if you buy them now, can you make good money?

Yes exactly. Their price will increase in the near future in half. Minimum. sure.
Pages:
Jump to: