Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tourism Token * *Trade On DEX Exchange* * - page 10. (Read 17878 times)

Activity: 404
Merit: 250
Is there a way to participate without being a full member?

^

I'm a starter but am interested also Smiley

This time newbies are not participate for airdrop. Thanks for your interest
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

^

I'm a starter but am interested also Smiley
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
I hope I've completed the form in time.
Activity: 172
Activity: 561

2nd airdrop is LIVE now! Only 150 participants will be lucky to receive a free token. Goodluck to all and thank you dev. Best wishes!
Activity: 700
Merit: 252

done , join the second airdrop and follow your twitter and last but not least little bit of promotions for in twitter, hope that will help boost some of investors to this token.
thanks

retweet link ; https://twitter.com/RainSaN91/status/905874509755949057
Activity: 931
Merit: 257
HAIL THE KING!
Guys, tonight our 2nd airdrop will be start. We provide new participation form link just before start. Only 150 participator allow for this airdrop. Thanks

Wow! Only 150 lucky participants are allow for the airdrop tonight. Thanks for the update dev. I don't wanna miss this so i will keep an eye on this thread  Cool

Is there already a specific start date? I will watch this thread and your tweets closely, but I dont wanna miss the drop. Would be nice if you announce the exact timestamp of the airdrop.

Some other questions:
  • Will you release a whitepaper in the next days? It's hard to imagine what the purpose of this token will be.
  • Is there a website?
  • Any bounties planned in the future?
  • Will you publish a roadmap?
Activity: 518
Merit: 261

Is there any instruction how to participate in the airdrop?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Very lucky to see this post, there will be empty place to focus on the crowd, to attract our attention, how to participate in the second round of the vote, PM to the host of my address?
Activity: 312
Merit: 106
Oh man, today I went out of bed  at 4:20 pm.... Hope you dont start too late in the night..
Activity: 180
Does anyone really see tourists using this specific token?
Tourists in general don't even use bitcoin.. Roll Eyes

Why do you say tourists do not use bitcoin?
Do you think the people on this forum do not travel and do not take holidays?

I do not know yet the purpouse of this coin! But if it is like booking with some discount to token owners it can be big!

How many percentage out of the total tourists are on this forum?
I bet if you crunch the numbers, then yes...tourists in general don't use bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Guys, tonight our 2nd airdrop will be start. We provide new participation form link just before start. Only 150 participator allow for this airdrop. Thanks

I haven't joined the first airdrop so I've been waiting for the 2nd airdrop to be announced, it sux that it's only limited but I'll try my best to get in! I'll be watching this thread every minute tonight Cheesy
Activity: 840
Merit: 126
Welcome back 🙏
oh wow airdrop gonna start today.. Grin But will have to keep looking at this thread regularily today...dont wanna miss this airdrop,since 150 only allowed i am pretty sure it will fill up really quickly.
Activity: 561

Wow! Only 150 lucky participants are allow for the airdrop tonight. Thanks for the update dev. I don't wanna miss this so i will keep an eye on this thread  Cool
Activity: 490
Also, sorry, but the red trust is really bad from the OP. Why do you have a red trust? It would be much better with neutral trust.
Activity: 376
dev Take care of your own .Your health is more important then any of us .I wish you good health and patience for the second drop,best wish!
Activity: 490
Tourism Token is launched today with the sole purpose of helping people To find new Tourism Place in whole world. We provides travel and tourism related information to the public.

That's the coin description. I don't get it though.

I am pretty much on your side here. If that is the description of the coin >.<
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Does anyone really see tourists using this specific token?
Tourists in general don't even use bitcoin.. Roll Eyes

Why do you say tourists do not use bitcoin?
Do you think the people on this forum do not travel and do not take holidays?

I do not know yet the purpouse of this coin! But if it is like booking with some discount to token owners it can be big!
Pages:
Jump to: