Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tourism Token * *Trade On DEX Exchange* * - page 8. (Read 17878 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I just registered for tourism 2nd airdrop but I see in the sheet that there are already more than 150 participants !!!
Unlucky me again !!!
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Joining 2nd airdrop
Activity: 487
Merit: 250
I am very glad to be able to join the airdrop on time while i am the last airdrop, while i am check spreadsheet it over max 151 participant Grin Grin
Activity: 798
 joined airdrop
Activity: 376
I am very glad to be able to join the airdrop on time. Thank you very much for this developer.I hope you will succeed in this project and I will be on this thread regularly from now on
Activity: 489
joined second air drop
 thanks
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Joining 2nd airdrop.. thank you for this!
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
 I wish Newbies could join as well Smiley
Activity: 154
Joined the airdrop!
Activity: 151
I have joined to airdrop!
Thanks!
Activity: 434
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Didn't miss this one!
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
I signed for the airdrop. Thanks!
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
Joined the airdrop and retweeted Tourism Token.. Good luck
Activity: 172
I wish Newbies could join as well Smiley

Just keep on posting I guess, and making good commentary if you want to level up your account. Think of it like an RPG
Activity: 330
Are there any other exchanges planned any time soon? The waves decentralized exchanges has no orders since most people don't use waves. It would be nice to get on cryptopia or nova exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Ah shit i submitted with a Waves Exchange Address (Bittrex). I have also the Waves wallet.. Do i need this address to receive tokens? Or it doesnt matter? Help me pls Smiley
Wow sick I saw this 2nd Airdrop accidentally, when i scrolled over the Forum haha. Submitted immediately. I am very lucky man. Thank you for the Airdrop devs Smiley

how long does it take to be added to the spreadsheet?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Wow sick I saw this 2nd Airdrop accidentally, when i scrolled over the Forum haha. Submitted immediately. I am very lucky man. Thank you for the Airdrop devs Smiley
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Some day I'll make it past newbie status and be able participate in this stuff. Good luck with the airdrop!
Ok I just signed up and joined!
Pages:
Jump to: