Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Tourism Token * *Trade On DEX Exchange* * - page 14. (Read 17878 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Let's give the dev (team) a bit of time. It's not the first project that needs to postpone an airdrop for a few days. As long as the ideas behind the project are sound, I can wait a bit for proper execution  Smiley
Activity: 364
Interesting project. Do you have any concepts/ideas how to make use of the tokens and this project?

I'm willing to join in on the second round.

Good luck!
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
I also hasten to join the second stage. Is it still possible? Or has my train already gone. Who knows?
Activity: 154
Hope your Mother gets well soon !

would like to join the second airdrop. Thank you and all the very best in your endeavour

3PQPLQciackpPiv6qAnus1shbDzcyU9VSWU

https://twitter.com/TourismToken/status/901007898100195328
https://twitter.com/TourismToken/status/900804188610994177
Activity: 561
Merit: 250
I think i know what's causing the delay of the 2nd airdrops. Dev's mother is sick. Let's all give him time to take care of his mother. I just saw his update on slack!
Activity: 200
Are those eligible to participate in air drop activities only if they are concerned with tiwtter and users on the spreadsheet list? Is it too late?
Activity: 305
the 2nd airdrop was started last day, it is possible to continue this airdrop, still no update up to now. how the user participate if still in the airdrop not updating.
it means that this 2nd phase airdrop can already start, I want to join, related to the list of participants maybe the dev has not renewed it
Activity: 462
the 2nd airdrop was started last day, it is possible to continue this airdrop, still no update up to now. how the user participate if still in the airdrop not updating.
Activity: 305
2nd chance to join airdrop, is there any information related when it started airdrop to 2 started?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Are you planning bounty programm?  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
today is already Sept 2nd by forum time
I still see no info on tweeter nor this thread on 2nd Airdrop
did I miss it or the airdrop will start at random time?
really hate it  Angry  if it starts when it's bedtime on my timezone

patient guys maybe dev need time to think this coin
dev is human too , need rest time  Grin
Activity: 1232
Merit: 738
Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com
today is already Sept 2nd by forum time
I still see no info on tweeter nor this thread on 2nd Airdrop
did I miss it or the airdrop will start at random time?
really hate it  Angry  if it starts when it's bedtime on my timezone
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I am waiting for the second airdrop now. But it would be nice to see some more updates made by the dev or the team. And i really would like to see a website of your tourismtoken, to see what youre going to plan for the future. what is about a whitepaper? We gonna see a whitepaper in the next time?

yep, I thought. the same. the airdrop is nice but there only a few informations to pick about it.
Activity: 292
Merit: 10
When will the second airdrop start?
Activity: 210
I am waiting for the second airdrop now. But it would be nice to see some more updates made by the dev or the team. And i really would like to see a website of your tourismtoken, to see what youre going to plan for the future. what is about a whitepaper? We gonna see a whitepaper in the next time?
Activity: 322
any idea what will be the concept of the next airdrop?

Just stay tuned..We're all still waiting for the next updates, it seems the dev are preparing some cool stuff for everyone..
Anyway aside from free airdrops im looking forward to hear more soon on  how they gonna utilized the token and how are they gonna incorporate this project to hotels, resort and traveling agencies..

Activity: 561
I'm still waiting for the updates. I don't wanna miss this second airdrop that will happen anytime today. I will keep an eye on this thread  Cool
Activity: 375
Merit: 101
Hello/  what  Registration Form airdrop?
Activity: 842
hi dev i am interested and want to join AIRDROP Tourism
Activity: 909
Merit: 500
waiting next update , so many coin in my wallet waves from airdrop but many coin
is die before available at exchanger  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: