Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 30. (Read 18330 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Goat truly looks into the future of Blockchain and wants to educate future generations on how blockchain works. Even if you don't know what it is, join TRAW discord just to find out for yourself.
We need to educate the future generations and by giving them the opportunity to earn something more from that will get more involved.
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
Have you met Marty? Meeting Marty in discord chat is the real reason why anyone should join TRAW, he's the Lengedary a-hole of the group. He's full of wisdom in many aspects and keeps things interesting in the TRAW family.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Well said my friend! Glad to have you as a trusted member of the TRAW Community  Cheesy

What a mission it has been in the past 2 weeks to restructure our airdrop and have it running again. I'm sure the community is also very excited with the news of our masternodes coming out soon  Cool

There are a few more things that we are doing that I personally think have more value than these masternodes. One thing I will say, I can not wait for the community to see all of our hard work just working and operating how it was intended to.

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat
Hi sorry I missed the news about masternodes can link to the announcement, thank you.
Activity: 272
Merit: 35
I think everyone agrees with that. All the real members can wait to see the future surprises this project holds. I also agree that there is more value in the rest then in the masternodes but people are looking forward for the masternodes as well, since those will give them a steady income.

right.  i can see devs team focusing on getting more people interested on this project.  masternode feature may come in the future as bonus.  this is a good move.

May is not the word no more Grin The community can rest assured that we will have masternodes as promised by week 20  Wink

And, last but not least, like I always say

There is more coming! So hold on tight !!!
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I have been a part of the TRAW community for some time now and I would like to commend its leader, Goat and the developers.
The community consists of trawinators from various countries and cultures but is unified by the absolute trust,excitement and interest in the project.
The idea of using TRAW for the benefit of the homeless is a unique feature which sets it apart from others.
Come and be a part of this community and contribute towards its success because the greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members.

What amazed me was how to use the coin's feature as a great way to help homeless/ organizations.
As an example was an organization purchasing a Masternode and uses the masternode rewards for donations. POS can be used for the same purpose.
I have been a part of the TRAW community for some time now and I would like to commend its leader, Goat and the developers.
The community consists of trawinators from various countries and cultures but is unified by the absolute trust,excitement and interest in the project.
The idea of using TRAW for the benefit of the homeless is a unique feature which sets it apart from others.
Come and be a part of this community and contribute towards its success because the greatness of a community is most accurately measured by the compassionate actions of its members.

Well said my friend! Glad to have you as a trusted member of the TRAW Community  Cheesy

What a mission it has been in the past 2 weeks to restructure our airdrop and have it running again. I'm sure the community is also very excited with the news of our masternodes coming out soon  Cool

There are a few more things that we are doing that I personally think have more value than these masternodes. One thing I will say, I can not wait for the community to see all of our hard work just working and operating how it was intended to.

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
Have been with TRAW discord community, since its inception, loved to be part of TRAW community, very buzzing and happening place to be. The most important part of the TRAW is the vision of the lead developer, of utilizing TRAW for community good is awesome.
That's what I like most with TRAW, it's community oriented focusing on improving the way relations are built between communities around the world using blockchain technology. Hope to see TRAW go beyond that.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
To the homeless in what way will they be helped? Food ? Capability for the job market?

This focus on humanitarian companies, will applications be developed to make the process faster and cheaper?
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
When Moon?  When Lambo?  Cheesy  Wink
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
@onginity
I liked the distribution system that TRAW has as it allows me to chat while you win coins and the community is built up, join us, don't wait for the last moment.
Activity: 31
This community brings back the fun in crypto. Go to the discord channel and you won't find the endless stream of stressed out people asking the usual "when moon", "when lambo". What you'll find is some people glad to meet each other in their online space that talk about the future of the coin, talk about their day, tip each other TRAW and just have a good time
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
Been part of the TRAW air drop now and have nothing but good things to say about BitcoinGoat and his team of Goats. The air drop has been fair and the community is heavily engaged. Do I recommend more people to join? Yes I do because this coin not only focuses on spreading the word of cryptocurrency but also has blockchain education built into it’s core. Can’t wait to see what’s up next!
legendary
A little lose can someone tell is there any news on the exchange?
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
Yes there have been quite a lot of early dumpers...
Who knows how many coins need to run MN?

65k TRAW will be needed. And at current price that is dirt cheap. Thanks to all the early dumpers  Roll Eyes Tongue
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
Yeah all the project devs and lead team have been really cool and active on Discord but also active behind the scenes - it's awesome to see Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Please let me know when you will be listed on cmc!?
legendary
Who knows how many coins need to run MN?
AirDrop 9 not yet open?

Nope. We are implementing new airdrop rules. An announcement was already made on the Discord server
Activity: 53
AirDrop 9 not yet open?
Pages:
Jump to: