Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 27. (Read 18330 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
Actually, a bonus for those who hold more than 90% will be very nice. Maybe even a big one for those who hold the 100%, of course the team will have to crawl the wallets and find who actually holds and who just sold and then buyback.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
hi, i'm thinking about giving incentives/bonus to airdrop participants that are hodlers.  since we're giving away 100k traws per week, we can give bonus to those airdrop participants with a percentage of their holdings, lets say 5%.  this will greatly encourage members to hodl.  the 5% is just a sample figure, it can be any amount.
Everyone needs to hold at least 90% to participate to the next airdrop. So atm I think that is encouraging enough. The holder bonus is not for this stage of the AD. As you can see in the presentation there is a fixed amount of 1.25 mil TRAW set aside for the holder bonus.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
Incentives for HODLing are always nice but you already get some from staking and MN. The discord channel also has competitions like trivia, contests and bounties so adding another HODL'ing bonus is kind of overkill. Bonus at the end of AD would be a nice icing on top of the cake though.

Agreed. A HODLER bonus at the end would be a good way to reward the hodlers as well as create value for the coin and strengthen the community.
Trivias, bounties, etc. keep the community active and buzzing.
I think that a fun bot should be added to further increase the buzz.
Activity: 100
Merit: 14
Incentives for HODLing are always nice but you already get some from staking and MN. The discord channel also has competitions like trivia, contests and bounties so adding another HODL'ing bonus is kind of overkill. Bonus at the end of AD would be a nice icing on top of the cake though.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
hi, i'm thinking about giving incentives/bonus to airdrop participants that are hodlers.  since we're giving away 100k traws per week, we can give bonus to those airdrop participants with a percentage of their holdings, lets say 5%.  this will greatly encourage members to hodl.  the 5% is just a sample figure, it can be any amount.
There will be a holder bonus at the end of the last Airdrop round. I don't know exactly how to be eligible but hopefully we can take a share of it if we HOLD and participate in the maximum possible of airdrop rounds
Activity: 493
Merit: 28
hi, i'm thinking about giving incentives/bonus to airdrop participants that are hodlers.  since we're giving away 100k traws per week, we can give bonus to those airdrop participants with a percentage of their holdings, lets say 5%.  this will greatly encourage members to hodl.  the 5% is just a sample figure, it can be any amount.

Do you suggesting to increase the airdrop pool or the holder reward come from your self?
Merit: 23

I don't think that's a system that we need jist yet but in the future when we are on bigger exchanges with higher prices I think there may be benefits to something like that.

that sounds cool but we already have a 125k traw pot for AD every week
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
The 9th airdrop will soon be distributed. What do you guys think of that? Of the new rules? Is it clear what people need to do in order to be eligible?

IMO, the rules pretty good. Means TRAW always adapting with the current situation not stagnant.

All pretty clear but I guess you should make a bot or something that tell newcomers to read the rules to join the airdrop otherwise they can't chat or anything.

To make sure they read it and totally understand it
That is a good idea. You mean a tip of auto message right?

Yeah something like that and they have to "Agree" first before can chat to the channel or maybe add a 1-2 questions to verify they really understand the rules
The 9th airdrop will soon be distributed. What do you guys think of that? Of the new rules? Is it clear what people need to do in order to be eligible?

New airdrop rules are pretty good, particularly buying of 2500 TRAW or equivalent to $25 USD worth of TRAW.
This is going to make sure that, the one who is buying at high price is not going to dump at low prices.
As far as distribution of 9th airdrop rewards, I'm expecting a bit nice amount of TRAW.
That want we tried to do. The proces tooked some time and money but it was all in the benefit of the coin.
Activity: 272
Merit: 35

IMO, the rules pretty good. Means TRAW always adapting with the current situation not stagnant.

All pretty clear but I guess you should make a bot or something that tell newcomers to read the rules to join the airdrop otherwise they can't chat or anything.

Making a bot redirect them to the rules/ how to get through Airdrop.
Unfortunately, newcomers just ask without even reading what's in the FAQ/rules.

Yes. This will be added to the bot ASAP. This is a great input !
Activity: 392
Merit: 105

Making a bot redirect them to the rules/ how to get through Airdrop.
Unfortunately, newcomers just ask without even reading what's in the FAQ/rules.

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

New airdrop rules are pretty good, particularly buying of 2500 TRAW or equivalent to $25 USD worth of TRAW.
This is going to make sure that, the one who is buying at high price is not going to dump at low prices.
As far as distribution of 9th airdrop rewards, I'm expecting a bit nice amount of TRAW.
Merit: 23

Think the rules are pretty clear. Just get to lvl 10 and you are good. It was a close one for me getting there this week but I made it. I really enjoy chatting and learning on discord though so it's something I enjoy doing.

I'm eagerly waiting for the 9th AD to be distributed. I'm expecting atleast 2x traw to be distributed since all the dumpers and cheaters have been weeded out of the system.  
The new rules are clear and to the point and quite frankly fair as one has to buy just $25 dollars worth of traw to prove his seriousness and commitment to the project. Good job with that! Wink

Activity: 260
Merit: 15

i believe traw will have more value in the long run.  for members under immune program, this will be a good investment.

It will surely have greater value in the long run(so HODL). Members under the immune and investment program will surely reap the benefits in near future.

Indeed HODLer will make big profits, than be it immune or investors. If you are hodler, you are winner.
As far as looking at the project progress, I'm assuming TRAW to reach at least 1000 sat by year end.
Pages:
Jump to: