Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡[ANN] TRAW Network ⚡ XTRAW ⚡ MN ⚡ AltMarkets.CC ⚡ - page 34. (Read 18330 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
It's too late for this AD, but I will join your next AD.
Thanks to Dev Bitcoingoat
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
About 85% of the tokens are currently swapped. And those that have not yet been seen out is because they are under review because of system flag. This can be either from using the wrong address, filling the form twice, and possible double accounts. I am processing and reviewing everything as quick as I can.  Wink

In the meantime let's all head over to the community at Discord and let's all start getting ready for week 7  Grin Week 8 is coming with lots of new things like signature campaigns and tipping on our discord server  Roll Eyes

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

Well I got a New TRAW coins for swap. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1030
Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!
About 85% of the tokens are currently swapped. And those that have not yet been seen out is because they are under review because of system flag. This can be either from using the wrong address, filling the form twice, and possible double accounts. I am processing and reviewing everything as quick as I can.  Wink

In the meantime let's all head over to the community at Discord and let's all start getting ready for week 7  Grin Week 8 is coming with lots of new things like signature campaigns and tipping on our discord server  Roll Eyes

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat

I have heard of cow tipping, but never goat tipping?
Activity: 272
Merit: 35

Cheers,
BitcoinGoat
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
Yeah all you have to is fill out the form on the Discord channel to get the swap into the new TRAW coin Smiley
legendary
Anyone has already received TRAW new by swap?

Yes i have received my new TRAW already and start staking too, once you have already filled form provided by the dev with details of your new TRAW wallet and waves wallet, then send your TRAW tokens to new waves wallet provided by dev to receive your nee TRAW coins, as easy as that, also go to discord to get details on how to make swap successfully. There is still much time to join this great project for those who havn't join already.
Thank you, all of this has already been done but until new TRAW is received, now I'm waiting for swap
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Yes i have received my new TRAW already and start staking too, once you have already filled form provided by the dev with details of your new TRAW wallet and waves wallet, then send your TRAW tokens to new waves wallet provided by dev to receive your nee TRAW coins, as easy as that, also go to discord to get details on how to make swap successfully. There is still much time to join this great project for those who havn't join already.
legendary
How is it different from similar projects?

The main difference is TRAW has DEVs that really care about the project.  Not to make money and bolt.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
How is it different from similar projects?
legendary
Yes, do to discord and look at the ANN. 
For a time after the form is submitted will be the swap and users will get the new coins TRAW?
legendary
Yes, do to discord and look at the ANN. 
legendary
Activity: 148
Merit: 6
Okay , thanks found on the discord form for swap.
As soon as you have done the coin swap, staking begins!
At the moment, the reward is 2.5 Traw per block.
legendary
Check the ANN here
https://discord.gg/4bBQW3
Okay , thanks found on the discord form for swap.
legendary
The Swap will happen in waves wallet or wallet TRAW?

Check the ANN here
https://discord.gg/4bBQW3
legendary
The Swap will happen in waves wallet or wallet TRAW?
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
This is rare that a coin will allow all the members to join the mining. This is a great move of BitcoinGoat and I believe that through his hardwork, success will not take long that is why I decided to be part of this project. Congratulations in advance to the core team!
if this project allows for members is it also possible for followers?
Activity: 238
Merit: 23
again

It works ;-)

Good to see familiar faces commenting on the ann as well as active in the Discord.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
TRAW would like to apologize, and inform you guys that the swap will not be handled by CryptoHubONLINE , the dev team has informed admins that the swap will be handled manually to avoid scam accounts from swapping old tokens.
Activity: 694
Merit: 10
In Nervos we trust.
Swaping live! See my TRAW in wallet ^^^
Pages:
Jump to: