Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 138. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Yes you are right. I was also in your side hoping that this project, which is the Traxia would be able to reach its hard cap. This project really deserves a successful future especially that the team working behind this project, really shows that they are doing their best for the Traxia reach their goals.
Only hope. It's harder and harder for ICO projects to reach their prices at ICO selling due to stricter rules of national authorities around the globe recent months. Those projects have to solidly demonstrate their potential via early products after the end of ICOs to help price take off.
Yes thats true ICO are realy having a diffi ult days because of the the recent banning of these major websites to cryptocurrency advertisements.

Yeah you are right. And due to the new regulations of US regarding all cryptocurrencies, all ICO's now especially to those who are in this country are really encountered difficulties. And maybe, that's the reason why some ICO now are not working well especially in giving updates about the development of a project.
The current situation really has a very bad effect on the development of many projects. But I'm sure that some solution of this problem must be found. Since a lot of useful and interesting projects can remain unrealized.
I think the whole situation is affecting prices of coins and tokens this few days both we hope they find solutions to the issues soon and is just a kind of transition for currencies and payment medium which of course will take time to get comfortable with
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
The traxia project has a very nice concept. I think a very nice and most anticipated project is 2018 And I think progress will be nice this next day. The liberal campaign has already started to participate. Everyone can participate here. Good luck
It is a very nice concept that no others ICO that currently has. I will be waiting for an announcement about the ICO because I need to invest.

Nice. I hope you will really invest some good amount for this project. I hope many will support it most specially serious investors out there. Looking forward for more developments from this project.
Indeed the Traxia project needs good investors. I hope the developers will be able to collect the necessary amount for the further development of the project.

They're not missing on that, collect fundings for the future of the project. As what have you said, the project needs good investors that's because they have a good concept and the idea is very rare to have and it's profitable in the long run.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Curiously, there is interest in the project, but as I understand it, the manager does not respond to messages, because I did not see the answer to my question unfortunately
Activity: 238
Yes you are right. I was also in your side hoping that this project, which is the Traxia would be able to reach its hard cap. This project really deserves a successful future especially that the team working behind this project, really shows that they are doing their best for the Traxia reach their goals.
Only hope. It's harder and harder for ICO projects to reach their prices at ICO selling due to stricter rules of national authorities around the globe recent months. Those projects have to solidly demonstrate their potential via early products after the end of ICOs to help price take off.
Yes thats true ICO are realy having a diffi ult days because of the the recent banning of these major websites to cryptocurrency advertisements.

Yeah you are right. And due to the new regulations of US regarding all cryptocurrencies, all ICO's now especially to those who are in this country are really encountered difficulties. And maybe, that's the reason why some ICO now are not working well especially in giving updates about the development of a project.
The current situation really has a very bad effect on the development of many projects. But I'm sure that some solution of this problem must be found. Since a lot of useful and interesting projects can remain unrealized.

Obviously, they should do that and hopefully they will approved as we are looking forward on this project. Also, I'm hoping that the team should be responsible enough and continue this project which it's gonna be good for all of us here in crypto currency community.

Team is really doing great with all the great responsibilities as we see on the given day around the world, there are around $43 trillion sitting on balance sheets waiting to be paid but with the good implementations of Traxia we can go with more positive signs.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

This project really needs their best effort to make this project successful. Even if a lot of bad things happens in cryptos. Also the volume of investors can surely add success to this project.

I think they are focusing on promoting traxia and I observed that they are doing there best to make this project a legit and helpful to the investors and also to the public.

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

This project really needs their best effort to make this project successful. Even if a lot of bad things happens in cryptos. Also the volume of investors can surely add success to this project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
I do not quite understand who will explain to me whether this project is made on cardano or invested by cardano hub? If you invest, why then ICO?

Traxia started his project with Ethereum Blockchain. After some time Emurgo ( Cardano's investment arm) invested in Traxia and they migrate the whole project from Ethereum to Cardano's Blockchain. And if you ask; when Emurgo already have so much money, so why do they need an ICO?

Well, we dont know how much money Emurgo invested in TRAXIA, but in fact it is not enough for the project.

Let's see how far this project can go, for now let's support the project and help them to achieve success in the near future. Looking forward for more updates about this project.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Let's all hope that this project will become successful in the near future, this project needs now are supports and more investments from investors for them to continue the developments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10

No way. Even if you are a citizen of US, you can still be participating on the ICO of a project with identifying your KYC, without it, you can do nothing.
There was no such restrictions you can do check with the country amendments and start taking a look on the whitepapers and keep participating in the ICO as to make the targets easier ICOs driving to figure out all the difficulties and make everyone participate.
Activity: 224

No way. Even if you are a citizen of US, you can still be participating on the ICO of a project with identifying your KYC, without it, you can do nothing.
Its realy sad US residents cant participate on the iCO since most big time investors are from there. What coukd be the reason why there are restrictions?
I heard that the project will not have any restrictions, information has changed, it seemed to me that developers from all countries would be interested
Surely developers from all countries will be interested in the project and even the project can have good amount of investors globally which would indeed be great to achieve the hardcap soon.
Activity: 532
The project is well structured and well thought out.The development team, has many records about the launch and successful execution of digital projects for large corporations or independently and with in-depth knowledge of the fintech world.I like the project!I hope for great success in the future.
The development team for the project is really very experienced in the launching of a digital project and they also have some previous successful project so I think that this project will gain great investment and also reach hige value in coming years. They also have some angle invesotrs working with them which will alsways keep this project well maintained.

I really hope that this project will have enough funds and knowledge to run their project and make it successful so that more and more investors will be encourage to invest in this project.

The reason why they have an ICO is to have funds supported by the investors and this is why they have to make an advertisement which can make them popular in this forum and also in the social media. If they have a good and better advertisement then maybe this will have a high chance to continue their project.
Activity: 182
The traxia project has a very nice concept. I think a very nice and most anticipated project is 2018 And I think progress will be nice this next day. The liberal campaign has already started to participate. Everyone can participate here. Good luck
It is a very nice concept that no others ICO that currently has. I will be waiting for an announcement about the ICO because I need to invest.
You already can will join pre-sale and to buy tokens. You can get them at a discount. For this purpose follow this link to the official site and join whitelist. Then you will you will be able to buy tokens of buyers in the forefront.
https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info
Activity: 154

Its realy sad US residents cant participate on the iCO since most big time investors are from there. What coukd be the reason why there are restrictions?
I heard that the project will not have any restrictions, information has changed, it seemed to me that developers from all countries would be interested
Activity: 322

Activity: 252

Obviously, they should do that and hopefully they will approved as we are looking forward on this project. Also, I'm hoping that the team should be responsible enough and continue this project which it's gonna be good for all of us here in crypto currency community.
Activity: 616

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
I do not quite understand who will explain to me whether this project is made on cardano or invested by cardano hub? If you invest, why then ICO?

Traxia started his project with Ethereum Blockchain. After some time Emurgo ( Cardano's investment arm) invested in Traxia and they migrate the whole project from Ethereum to Cardano's Blockchain. And if you ask; when Emurgo already have so much money, so why do they need an ICO?

Well, we dont know how much money Emurgo invested in TRAXIA, but in fact it is not enough for the project.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
The project is well structured and well thought out.The development team, has many records about the launch and successful execution of digital projects for large corporations or independently and with in-depth knowledge of the fintech world.I like the project!I hope for great success in the future.
The development team for the project is really very experienced in the launching of a digital project and they also have some previous successful project so I think that this project will gain great investment and also reach hige value in coming years. They also have some angle invesotrs working with them which will alsways keep this project well maintained.

I really hope that this project will have enough funds and knowledge to run their project and make it successful so that more and more investors will be encourage to invest in this project.

This project is composed of strong and intelligent team member, the project has  very transparent feedbacks, with the help of cardano's technology traxia surely be number one of its batch. This  project has a unique system that  helps to solve the payment problem for small businesses, which is a new thing in the cryptocurrency market.Traxia project is aiming to have a  many investors for project success .

You talk about previous successful projects, you can find out what kind of projects? See their reputation, and reviews. And what is the theme of the projects in general.
Activity: 574

Activity: 224

Jump to: