Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 161. (Read 132460 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
If the project will have a monopoly on the digital trading industry, then mono expect the growth of coins. That will lead to the profit of those who believed in this project and invested in it. I think that such people will and they will want to see the results of their expectations

Yeah right, but to be able to see the results of their expectations, they need to invest first and help the developments of this project so time will surely come that they will achieve great success.
We are really required to invest and support initially then we can enjoy with all the success, opportunities and plans after the Traxia initial setup is build and operations start resuming.

Anyway, investing really needs to be made so that this project can ear enough funds to support this project. But even if we cannot afford to invest then lets just help this project to become successful.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
look good this project i hope successful
Yes, this is going to be successful sooner or later it has the ability to grow more in upcoming days. They are trying to provide you a great service globally on trade finance service. This is the great opportunity to invest in it for better future investment. This is going to be successful because it has high potential.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
If the project will have a monopoly on the digital trading industry, then mono expect the growth of coins. That will lead to the profit of those who believed in this project and invested in it. I think that such people will and they will want to see the results of their expectations

Yeah right, but to be able to see the results of their expectations, they need to invest first and help the developments of this project so time will surely come that they will achieve great success.
We are really required to invest and support initially then we can enjoy with all the success, opportunities and plans after the Traxia initial setup is build and operations start resuming.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I really like how this project is playing it very strategically, they are mainly focusing in Asian countries like India and China where there is potential market.

I don't think this project focusing in Asian countries as this project aims globally. As I look in their white paper very well explained features which can make us comfortable by having this project. Hoping for the success on this project as it will really help a lot here in the bitcoin community.

A project should not focus only in specific locations but must be open worldwide so that serious investors all over the world can participate and can help to make the project successful.
Activity: 17
look good this project i hope successful
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 238
I really like how this project is playing it very strategically, they are mainly focusing in Asian countries like India and China where there is potential market.
TRAXIA helps us with its vision to establish an open and decentralized ecosystem to improve trade finance globally, we can also do compare with our banking industries how they argues liquidity problems to not finance SME's but through TRAXIA invoices are converted into smart contracts and traded as short-term assets.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
TRAXIA platform will offer fast and low-cost transactions in the global finance trade space. Being the first project to migrate from Ethereum to Cardano. I will join it. Dont want to miss it
Fast and low-cost transactions are commonly used by other platform so maybe, they need to have more innovations. But due to fact that it is the first project to migrate from Ethereum to Cardano maybe it has a chance to be successful in the future.
Yes it really can have prospects in the near future. And I'm glad that this project has the opportunity to gain growth, and investors accordingly have the opportunity to make a profit
We can say that traxia have many common things about other projects, but the difference are how would they going to attract people to invest with this project. Traxia is different, 1st ICO to accept ADA also is a big advantage.
Every project has its own similarities to other existing projects which becomes their competitors and it cannot be avoided for some reason. Just focus on what the project can offer to us and how will we benefit from it.
You are right that we should focus on what the project can offer but as we know it is common then why to focus more which we already know how the platform works. What makes this project interesting is that this will be the first project invested by cardano hub which is something new to me.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and phasedly written. The project is interesting and deserves attention. Only how quickly you will manage to collect such a large amount is not clear.
Where can I see the amount you're saying? Finding the hard cap but I can't see it, if someone can give me a link or info, I'll be glad to have that information. Looking forward for TRAXIA's development.
Open the official website and on the first page will be written the amount of 41 m US dollars. It seems to me that it is not realistic to collect.
And where you saw it, if not secret? You can grant, please, screenshot? I simply as well opened site and not yвидeлы collection scale at all. Can be already something was changed and removed? Common error was possible.
Oh, I'm sorry! I do not understand the information that is written on the site .. There are written problems today, and I took it for the right amount .. I first viewed the site in a mobile phone, there it is uncomfortable to browse the web. You excuse me for not accurate information.
I could experience the traxia.co website with no issues and i also my friends to check whether it is accessible for them or not and with a positive sign they also able to login the site. Kindly clear the cache and have a try.
Thank you. I cleaned everything and downloaded the site in a new way. Everything worked out. And now everything is clear. I thought it was a site fault, and the fault was with the developers. Thank you very much!
Activity: 224
TRAXIA platform will offer fast and low-cost transactions in the global finance trade space. Being the first project to migrate from Ethereum to Cardano. I will join it. Dont want to miss it
Fast and low-cost transactions are commonly used by other platform so maybe, they need to have more innovations. But due to fact that it is the first project to migrate from Ethereum to Cardano maybe it has a chance to be successful in the future.
Yes it really can have prospects in the near future. And I'm glad that this project has the opportunity to gain growth, and investors accordingly have the opportunity to make a profit

Difinitely this will give the investors a chance to gain more profits because this plattform will surely gathered a lot of bussinessmen. Because the project's purposed is very convincing to the bussinessmen, which is to destroy the structure of trade finance. And I'm looking forward for this project to be more successful.
Activity: 574
We can say that traxia have many common things about other projects, but the difference are how would they going to attract people to invest with this project. Traxia is different, 1st ICO to accept ADA also is a big advantage.
Every project has its own similarities to other existing projects which becomes their competitors and it cannot be avoided for some reason. Just focus on what the project can offer to us and how will we benefit from it.
Many projects are similar and each of them is unique in its own way. Each Ico has its advantages. We can only choose the project that will be most interesting to us and in which we will believe.
Activity: 280
We all know that in this world of crypto currency there so many obstacles to struggle before we can reach our ultimate goal. There are so many competitors to face. So, the only choice that a certain project have is to keep progressing and always find a way to c9ntinuously get people's attention.
These present days, more ICO is being created and continue to increased. Thus, competition level is also becoming hard wherein they must have something that is really useful and helpful kind of features. Also, attracting investors is so hard due to that they are becoming more aware when choosing the right ICO.
Competition might become hard for a platform if their ideas and features are currently on the other platforms already. In the gaining of more investors, the team must really work hard to have a unique output of the platform to have more users liking it and soon will invest on it.
Activity: 280
We all know that in this world of crypto currency there so many obstacles to struggle before we can reach our ultimate goal. There are so many competitors to face. So, the only choice that a certain project have is to keep progressing and always find a way to c9ntinuously get people's attention.
These present days, more ICO is being created and continue to increased. Thus, competition level is also becoming hard wherein they must have something that is really useful and helpful kind of features. Also, attracting investors is so hard due to that they are becoming more aware when choosing the right ICO.
Activity: 616
Traxia is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
That’s awesome! The team is really going to be a game changer now. People will get a clear understanding of the platform, which will increase the number of investors to a significant amount. Overall the platform will really be interactive and won’t leave any queries in their users mind.
Great job Traxia, and also CryptoStills. You both are awesome because you guys are really hard working to get more audience.
Activity: 252
Unequivocally need to participate, the submission of the project - cool, it feels that the developers are ideological guys. Well, the concept itself is quite viable, the only way that the developers can realize such a large-scale task.
Activity: 518
Such competitors do not hard but there should be competitors that will help us expertise our self to reach the Agile innovative prospects and dig the extreme Hybris waves to figure out the new technologies to make our progress easy for reaching the goal.
Activity: 238
Traxia is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
That’s awesome! The team is really going to be a game changer now. People will get a clear understanding of the platform, which will increase the number of investors to a significant amount. Overall the platform will really be interactive and won’t leave any queries in their users mind.
Activity: 532
Merit: 257
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

Good to see projects coming on platforms other than Ethereum. I have some Cardano which I am considering investing in this.

Thanks for the interest on our project. Please do note that even we will be using the cardano blockchain, and accept investment through ADA we will launch TMT as ERC20 token first then migrate in cardano. This means that you will still need to provide us with an ETH addy for receiving your TMT.
Activity: 103

Good to see projects coming on platforms other than Ethereum. I have some Cardano which I am considering investing in this.

Jump to: