Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 163. (Read 132460 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Traxia is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
This is an incredible news where most of the people would be benefited with this update which will help all the investors do understand the TRAXIA potential and efforts.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
Traxia is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 238
TRAXIA platform will offer fast and low-cost transactions in the global finance trade space. Being the first project to migrate from Ethereum to Cardano. I will join it. Dont want to miss it
Traxia's project really interested me. Their Ico started on February 25 and I'm wondering with what success it started, are there any forecasts for Ico results?
Yeah this seems like a promising platform for global trade. There are no forecasts as yet for icos according to my knowledge but you can check the teams progress and plans on their website where they clearly mention everything.
Activity: 280
Perhaps I will take part in a Twitter company. Only it is not clear in what language to publish tweets, in Russian it is possible or only in English?
You should contact the team about it. I am sure that they will really give us some good information and redirect us properly. Joining various bounties from this project can actually stay much more beneficial for the future too.

Yes, aside from that we can also help them in their advertising and may help them in getting more and more investors to participate in this project. Looking forward for more developments in traxia project.
Joining bounty campaigns are really beneficial for you and for the project, as it can get more people knowing the information of TRAXIA and have the change of making them as future users and investors for this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Traxia envisions a system where Sellers upload their
 invoice ,Buyers approve it with their privatekeys, Issuing Providers writeitin to a smart contract, Liquidity..
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

The pool is working. People who want to to invest in currrent phase of pre-sale  but dont have 10eth and don't want to use pooling may wait for march 19 for 20% discount phase and 0.01eth minimum investment.

That's what I read in their website but it's actually interesting so I want to know the perks behind that huge amount of presale investment? Aside from bonus.

Probably the bonus and that's about it. The presale investors rarely get anything apart from a much bigger bonus and sometimes get their tokens earlier
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
TRAXIA platform will offer fast and low-cost transactions in the global finance trade space. Being the first project to migrate from Ethereum to Cardano. I will join it. Dont want to miss it
Traxia's project really interested me. Their Ico started on February 25 and I'm wondering with what success it started, are there any forecasts for Ico results?
Activity: 434
This project looks very new as it is the first project to use ADA technology. I am sure this will be a new revolution in the ICO and the potential of this project is enormous. I hope the development team will work hard to complete the project because I like the idea of the project and can invest in the future.

Yeah, hopefully it's gonna be demand soon in the society. I appreciate on the tean by having this great project which can be good for all. I'm looking forward on this project as I believe have a bright future.
Activity: 196
high appreciated project with less competitors, this is why I think Traxia project is going to get success and will reach the soft cap easily. This is a common problem in the industry world and the solution is again blockchain and makers are traxia  Cool
This project really has too little competitors and it can help this project to reach great heights soon. The more competitors we have, the more harder it becomes to reach success but if there are really some low competitors then surely this project is going to have good profits ahead.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
high appreciated project with less competitors, this is why I think Traxia project is going to get success and will reach the soft cap easily. This is a common problem in the industry world and the solution is again blockchain and makers are traxia  Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
This project looks very new as it is the first project to use ADA technology. I am sure this will be a new revolution in the ICO and the potential of this project is enormous. I hope the development team will work hard to complete the project because I like the idea of the project and can invest in the future.
I wanna follow the token sale of this project and see what cureency will have mkre sales. Will it be ethereum or Cardano which is not yet popular.
Yes, cardano is not yet much popular but i am sure that it will be much more popular ahead because of this project and perhaps this project will use cardano instead of etherum. Anyhow using both the alts can bring good profits simultaneously.
I believe this one will make big and Cardano will make it possible, they will help this project by funding it and at the same time they will unleash the potential of ADA. This is indeed a project to watch and getting involve with.

Yeah, as I look on the white paper very emphasize which is very promising project that can be good for all of us here in bitcoin community. I'm hoping for many supporters will comr this great project.
Perhaps I will take part in a Twitter company. Only it is not clear in what language to publish tweets, in Russian it is possible or only in English?
You should contact the team about it. I am sure that they will really give us some good information and redirect us properly. Joining various bounties from this project can actually stay much more beneficial for the future too.

You need to contact them in their other social media accounts like telegram or send them in their twitter page. All of campaigns are in english so everyone will understand it.
We do not require to wait now as traxia had set all the areas for satisfying all the partiipants, just mention your query on an email and sent an email to [email protected] you will get a better response from the team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

You need to contact them in their other social media accounts like telegram or send them in their twitter page. All of campaigns are in english so everyone will understand it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Tracking of goods through modern IoT solutions can further eliminate uncertainty about where physical goods are. Blockchain helps to verify identity and ownership and could conceivably simplify compliance and governance,  as well as reducing manual work and human error. The transparency gain from such advancements ultimately leads to better access to finance.

You are right, traxia can really help the process to become more faster. I really hope that many investors are going to invest in this project because it really have a lot of potentials.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Tracking of goods through modern IoT solutions can further eliminate uncertainty about where physical goods are. Blockchain helps to verify identity and ownership and could conceivably simplify compliance and governance,  as well as reducing manual work and human error. The transparency gain from such advancements ultimately leads to better access to finance.
Activity: 518
Visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and phasedly written. The project is interesting and deserves attention. Only how quickly you will manage to collect such a large amount is not clear.
Where can I see the amount you're saying? Finding the hard cap but I can't see it, if someone can give me a link or info, I'll be glad to have that information. Looking forward for TRAXIA's development.
Open the official website and on the first page will be written the amount of 41 m US dollars. It seems to me that it is not realistic to collect.
And where you saw it, if not secret? You can grant, please, screenshot? I simply as well opened site and not yвидeлы collection scale at all. Can be already something was changed and removed? Common error was possible.
Oh, I'm sorry! I do not understand the information that is written on the site .. There are written problems today, and I took it for the right amount .. I first viewed the site in a mobile phone, there it is uncomfortable to browse the web. You excuse me for not accurate information.
I could experience the traxia.co website with no issues and i also my friends to check whether it is accessible for them or not and with a positive sign they also able to login the site. Kindly clear the cache and have a try.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and phasedly written. The project is interesting and deserves attention. Only how quickly you will manage to collect such a large amount is not clear.
Where can I see the amount you're saying? Finding the hard cap but I can't see it, if someone can give me a link or info, I'll be glad to have that information. Looking forward for TRAXIA's development.
Open the official website and on the first page will be written the amount of 41 m US dollars. It seems to me that it is not realistic to collect.
And where you saw it, if not secret? You can grant, please, screenshot? I simply as well opened site and not yвидeлы collection scale at all. Can be already something was changed and removed? Common error was possible.
Oh, I'm sorry! I do not understand the information that is written on the site .. There are written problems today, and I took it for the right amount .. I first viewed the site in a mobile phone, there it is uncomfortable to browse the web. You excuse me for not accurate information.
Jump to: