Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 160. (Read 132459 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Traxia is listed on CryptoStills

Coming in at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions

If there is really a vote, then you need to write about it here, then we can very actively support this project! And then we will not go out on bronze, but maybe on silver!
Can you give me an idea of what this things means about the bronze podium position? Is this an ranking system on a website where Traxia was added?
if I understand correctly, this is so. Traxia project is being evaluated on several indicators and now they are on a bronze position. If there is an opportunity I would like to support the project in this rating.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
The concept of the project is not unique, but it does not make the project less significant. The implementation of this project can give the member of the crypto community new ideas and inspire for further work. I hope that my opinion is shared by others, and that I do not think so alone
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Traxia tokens will be listed for trading starting on June 8 2018 at gatecoin and trade.io for sure more exchanges will list thier token so we should be investing on this project to make a profit.
It is a great news to the investors of traxia. More tradings and exchanginf will be done. It is also better to start investing now since the price of the token is cheap rather than soon it will rise up.
That is a really great news, not only for the investors of the Traxia but also for each one of us here in the community of crypto currency. I was hoping that the engagement of lots of investors will continuously happen here in Traxia. So, keep striving team Traxia and make more interesting improvements.
Before that things happen, the project must first pass all the the requirements needed so that they can continue the project and sooner will be listed on exchanges which everyone wanted to be. For now, they need to get more support from the people in order for them to have enough funds to continue developed the platform.
Activity: 3
When are you planning to migrate to Cardano blockchain?
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions

If there is really a vote, then you need to write about it here, then we can very actively support this project! And then we will not go out on bronze, but maybe on silver!
Activity: 602
Traxia tokens will be listed for trading starting on June 8 2018 at gatecoin and trade.io for sure more exchanges will list thier token so we should be investing on this project to make a profit.
You should know the project before investing in it. Do some exploration to this project, and truly believe that your money won't be gone by investing.
Activity: 294
It is a great news to the investors of traxia. More tradings and exchanginf will be done. It is also better to start investing now since the price of the token is cheap rather than soon it will rise up.
That is a really great news, not only for the investors of the Traxia but also for each one of us here in the community of crypto currency. I was hoping that the engagement of lots of investors will continuously happen here in Traxia. So, keep striving team Traxia and make more interesting improvements.
Activity: 196
Activity: 518
The idea is interesting, but the question arises, what then will the price of the token be ensured? And what value will it represent for the holder in the future?
Ive heard that the tokens will be listed on the crytotrading sites in the future, maybe thats the only guarantee the tey could get in investing for thier tokens.
Token is going to list in the exchange platform in few days, there will be a more scope for TRAXIA where it had possessed better potential and grabbing attention of the investors.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
The idea is interesting, but the question arises, what then will the price of the token be ensured? And what value will it represent for the holder in the future?
1 TMT = $0,09 according to pre-sale price.
Activity: 378
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Is this confirmed by the Cardano team?

I think they don't have any news about that for now. @admin Can you make a statement about this quires for sake of the investors?
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
TRAXIA platform will offer fast and low-cost transactions in the global finance trade space. Being the first project to migrate from Ethereum to Cardano. I will join it. Dont want to miss it
Fast and low-cost transactions are commonly used by other platform so maybe, they need to have more innovations. But due to fact that it is the first project to migrate from Ethereum to Cardano maybe it has a chance to be successful in the future.
Yes it really can have prospects in the near future. And I'm glad that this project has the opportunity to gain growth, and investors accordingly have the opportunity to make a profit
We can say that traxia have many common things about other projects, but the difference are how would they going to attract people to invest with this project. Traxia is different, 1st ICO to accept ADA also is a big advantage.
We all know that in this world of crypto currency there so many obstacles to struggle before we can reach our ultimate goal. There are so many competitors to face. So, the only choice that a certain project have is to keep progressing and always find a way to c9ntinuously get people's attention.
These present days, more ICO is being created and continue to increased. Thus, competition level is also becoming hard wherein they must have something that is really useful and helpful kind of features. Also, attracting investors is so hard due to that they are becoming more aware when choosing the right ICO.
Competition might become hard for a platform if their ideas and features are currently on the other platforms already. In the gaining of more investors, the team must really work hard to have a unique output of the platform to have more users liking it and soon will invest on it.

there is only one platform that has the same idea which is populous, it's ahead form TRAXIA but also still in beta version, so there is no dominate project in InVoice business yet in crypto space.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I really like how this project is playing it very strategically, they are mainly focusing in Asian countries like India and China where there is potential market.

Since western countries are already regulating investment in ICO and other crypto related fundings the best way for them to get fundings are from countries with huge population from Asian country like what you have mentioned.
Activity: 322
Visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and phasedly written. The project is interesting and deserves attention. Only how quickly you will manage to collect such a large amount is not clear.
Where can I see the amount you're saying? Finding the hard cap but I can't see it, if someone can give me a link or info, I'll be glad to have that information. Looking forward for TRAXIA's development.
You can find it here https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info#. Scroll down and you will see FAQ section. Hard cap is set to 41.4M USD.

Nice, is hard cap 41.4M usd will be hard to reach? I hope this project will have many active supporters and serious investors so that reaching the hard cap will be possible. Good luck to team traxia.
The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will give us huge profits in future.
Traxia can take some new challenges to bring more advertising opportunities to reach the word Traxia across the platforms to various people that can bring a keen attention of investors.
Activity: 182
Visited your site, quite interesting. Everything is contentedly and phasedly written. The project is interesting and deserves attention. Only how quickly you will manage to collect such a large amount is not clear.
Where can I see the amount you're saying? Finding the hard cap but I can't see it, if someone can give me a link or info, I'll be glad to have that information. Looking forward for TRAXIA's development.
You can find it here https://www.traxia.co/token-sale-info#. Scroll down and you will see FAQ section. Hard cap is set to 41.4M USD.

Nice, is hard cap 41.4M usd will be hard to reach? I hope this project will have many active supporters and serious investors so that reaching the hard cap will be possible. Good luck to team traxia.
The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will give us huge profits in future.
Yeah the hard cap is very high and it might be difficult to achieve it in the time frame. They'll really have to work very hard for them to convince many investors to invest in the project so as to reach the hard cap. I hope that successful in doing this and the project becomes a success!
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry
Is this confirmed by the Cardano team?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251

• Full media linking
• Moderated discussions
This is an incredible news where most of the people would be benefited with this update which will help all the investors do understand the TRAXIA potential and efforts.
It is will better is TRAXIA is listing at some legit ico rating website like : ICObench, trackio, foxico... Btw, this is good signal for investor have more belief about this project.
And you by the case will not prompt, where it is possible to vote for this project or to locate him to line for voting? Possibly there is such service on the collection of voices from users. That we would be able to help to see this project to plenty of the people, including the persons who survey platforms.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
If the project will have a monopoly on the digital trading industry, then mono expect the growth of coins. That will lead to the profit of those who believed in this project and invested in it. I think that such people will and they will want to see the results of their expectations

Yeah right, but to be able to see the results of their expectations, they need to invest first and help the developments of this project so time will surely come that they will achieve great success.
It's just clear that this project will yell Greater good for investors from all indication it's really plane idealistic from its standpoint and to me we are just holding to see how things go with it
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Traxia envisions a system where Sellers upload their
 invoice ,Buyers approve it with their privatekeys, Issuing Providers writeitin to a smart contract, Liquidity..

Huh that seems oddly insecure to me. Like signing with your private key unless you mean it'll be like signing your BTC address or whatever I guess
Jump to: