Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 2. (Read 132340 times)

Activity: 832
Merit: 250
I do not understand why people sell at this price. They lose money. That makes no sense
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Honestly I'm still confused by your statement stating that Traxia is supported by Cardano technology, but until now the TMT still uses the Ethereum platform?

Why are you confused? It is clearly written in the first page of this Ann thread if you care enough to educate yourself a bit, traxia will migrate to the cardano blockchain when it is ready, for now it is still an erc20 token, like i said visit the first page for all basic information about Traxia project.
As far as I remember, ADA migration should have taken place in Q4 of 2018.
Although TMT team is pretty active socially, I haven`t read any upcoming detail about migration.
Would be more then happy to hear it precisely.
That's not good they broke their timeplan, they have been coordinate with cardano's hub from its investors itself. Therefore it will not be to hard for them to migrate it on specific time. I bought this token in the past september although it drops and i loss i still waiting for the migration and now it feels like i am disappointed not in price but more on what is not going as they put on their timeline.
That is what I mean, the developer should announce the delay of this migration and they must provide clarity about when the migration will be done on time. Because of the reason I invest here is a TMT token that is supported or based on the blockchain Cardano.
It is true that the developer must be able to immediately announce the delay of the migration because if I don't think it will be a big problem it seems like it is inevitable that the developer must move quickly now
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
Honestly I'm still confused by your statement stating that Traxia is supported by Cardano technology, but until now the TMT still uses the Ethereum platform?

Why are you confused? It is clearly written in the first page of this Ann thread if you care enough to educate yourself a bit, traxia will migrate to the cardano blockchain when it is ready, for now it is still an erc20 token, like i said visit the first page for all basic information about Traxia project.
Although TMT team is pretty active socially, I haven`t read any upcoming detail about migration.
That's not good they broke their timeplan, they have been coordinate with cardano's hub from its investors itself. Therefore it will not be to hard for them to migrate it on specific time. I bought this token in the past september although it drops and i loss i still waiting for the migration and now it feels like i am disappointed not in price but more on what is not going as they put on their timeline.
That is what I mean, the developer should announce the delay of this migration and they must provide clarity about when the migration will be done on time. Because of the reason I invest here is a TMT token that is supported or based on the blockchain Cardano.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

Activity: 728

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

Activity: 546
When the internet was introduced, people’s consumption patterns changed dramatically. This is a similar case for the FinTech industry. Learn more in the article from our partner company .
Happy new year to you all Traxians as we look forward to a highly rewarding and successful trading new year
Activity: 322
the crypto world is indeed unpredictable, sometimes what we think is good but ends up sad, and sometimes what we think is less convincing, turns out to be well developed. and in my opinion the Traxia team giv enough attention about the price of their tokens, because we can see the TMT tokens already listed on Kucoin exchange
Exactly.
It is too hard to exactly predict the crypto.
However, I believe that for now, crypto world has nearly found its bottom and will recover well next year, both bitcoin, altcoins, and tokens.
Only shitty, scam ones will die out.
Activity: 1260
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
To be honest, at first I didn’t believe in this project. Over time, I realized that I was wrong. Nice to see that the project is developing.

Traxia is a great undervalued, unknown project to many people at this stage, just like you many has had their doubt and show little interest in the project but the constant hardwork of the traxia team, gradually the team is gaining popularity and by the time the platform is fully functional, migration to the cardano blockchain successfully done, traxia will be well known.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
To be honest, at first I didn’t believe in this project. Over time, I realized that I was wrong. Nice to see that the project is developing.
the crypto world is indeed unpredictable, sometimes what we think is good but ends up sad, and sometimes what we think is less convincing, turns out to be well developed. and in my opinion the Traxia team giv enough attention about the price of their tokens, because we can see the TMT tokens already listed on Kucoin exchange
It is amazingly to know that finally you have changed your thoughts on the TRAXIA project.
You thought more positively about the one so far.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 513
Degens.bet - On-chain 1000x Futures
There is still time to participate in Traxia Airdrop on @latokens and win some free #TMT before the new year! 
Learn more & participate NOW at https://t.co/FilHB9QFMB
#blockchain #airdrops #airdrop #Traxia #giveaway #fintech https://t.co/aYLm21CZQX
Activity: 832
If $ADA is as popular and widely used as we all know it will be $TMT isn’t far behind! 
Has excellent use case, great team and best marketing ever!
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Every blessed day I got amazed cos TMT it's a great project
Did you know that a smart contract stores a business’s terms of the agreement, and can then verify and execute those agreed terms?

https://t.co/CbtX3MKF40
I known it, and known the potential (big one) of Traxia project.
The team made a good start for Traxia project, from which they can take advantage for further growth in the future.
It makes more sense, especially when the Bitcoin has shown its strong support for the turning point of general crypto market.
Activity: 968
Did you know that a smart contract stores a business’s terms of the agreement, and can then verify and execute those agreed terms?

https://t.co/CbtX3MKF40
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Thanks that am part of the life changing project like this.
Pages:
Jump to: