Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 6. (Read 132340 times)

Activity: 968
Merit: 515
Congratulations to CardanoStiftung! We are proud to be the first to migrate to Cardano blockchain.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Our investor @CardanoStiftung recently updated its roadmap. Check out the video from a @Cardano community member, Philippe @philpa6 to learn more about the changes & stay informed for #Traxia migration to the blockchain.
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
c`mon guys, no need to fly without any bases, 10$ is utopia from current days..
I would say 50 cents is easily possible, even at where current market is right now. But for that Cardano needs to establish itself as strong competitor of Ethereum. 
Activity: 616
Merit: 23
Again thanks to have awarded me during Bounty campaign, recognizing my efforts and kicking many cheaters.
Who is your favorite female thinker and scientist who has shaped and changed our world?

Happy AdaLovelaceDay! A day founded to celebrate the achievements of women in science, technology, engineering and mathematics. We encourage everyone to share their favourite female thinkers and scientists who have shaped and changed our world.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
c`mon guys, no need to fly without any bases, 10$ is utopia from current days..
Activity: 827
Alex Feenie, LiqEase Managing Director, attending the 2018 Niubility World Blockchain Conference on Oct 9th at the @cordishk.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Bakkt will likely bring TMT into the attention of Wall Street giants by next year and if they take to it, then the $10 might arrive a lot earlier than 2023.
what's their relation to traxia and how did you see it an eye opening for the wall street? i don't disagree with you with that, i want to know only if you have some good explanations or knowledge for that thing to happen anytime. I know Traxia is a big project which is very undercard for the traders.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Bakkt will likely bring TMT into the attention of Wall Street giants by next year and if they take to it, then the $10 might arrive a lot earlier than 2023.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
Any news when we are planning Cardano migration process tentatively?
AMAs are good but more product oriented activity is more effective.

That has not been announced yet but the team already promise to make the announcement when feel the cardano blockchain is ready because cadano must be completely ready for the swap, so i think this is largely on the side of cardano now and not tmt, i know the team are making good moves, so it won't be long now before we see up trend movement in price.
Anyone been doing some dreamy prediction about TMT there's lots of ADA but never saw it of TMT, for as stupid as they can be they make me feel good 😂

You can just do your own personal imaginary price Prediction, this way nobody can ask how you come about such prediction, on what basis you made it and such fun killing questions Grin, make it any price that suits you Wink and watch your portfolio grow out of proportion Cheesy
it is an Erc-20, for now. When Cardano is ready , it will migrate to the Cardano blockchain. For now, I believe any ERC20 wallet will work although you may have to add it as a token.
Activity: 728
Any news when we are planning Cardano migration process tentatively?
AMAs are good but more product oriented activity is more effective.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Anyone been doing some dreamy prediction about TMT there's lots of ADA but never saw it of TMT, for as stupid as they can be they make me feel good 😂

You can just do your own personal imaginary price Prediction, this way nobody can ask how you come about such prediction, on what basis you made it and such fun killing questions Grin, make it any price that suits you Wink and watch your portfolio grow out of proportion Cheesy
Activity: 616
The increase of globalization means that crossborder trade and payments, that Traxia is aiming to improve and simplify, are more important than ever before. Learn about how payments tech can make operating a global business more efficient.
https://t.co/t2TbvCZRQU
Activity: 644
Activity: 434
Sign-up for Traxia newsletter at https://t.co/E6anrRQt9s today and never miss an important announcement! 
https://t.co/6tHvAO28IQ
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Everything released so far is completely open for download on GitHub and I think we are going to be pleasantly surprised when smart contracts become available in a decentralized environment.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Learn about 3 key aspects of the risks and challenges associated with the power of decentralization and integration in the "The Global Financial and Monetary System in 2030" report from the wef.
https://t.co/L8yd59e8qq
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
How will migration to cardano take place? Any exchange going to be handling the swap or is it going to happen inwallet.
Activity: 827
What do you think about Andreas M. Antonopoulos's, author of Mastering Bitcoin and The Internet of Money, views on blockchain revolution?
https://t.co/1r7pCce4lD
Pages:
Jump to: