Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 10. (Read 132340 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Any information regarding moving to the ADA platform. I have been waiting a long time to see this but until now, no big news has appeared. I hope the development team can work with the platform early because I would love to invest in TMT
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Wanlin Wang is a Partner at BlockWater, a serial cryptocurrency investor, a co-owner of one of the top cryptocurrency exchange and from recently also our advisor.
Activity: 868
I think your time frame might be too short.
I would say 2 to 3 years as some projects run out of money and stem and make way for proper businesses.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Recently the traxia team had new members joining the team force which i see as positive way to drive traxia project to its determine goal, with additional experience people joining the already qualified team members will make this project more solid and equally capable to deliver.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
Erica Kang, Partner at BlockWater, recently also became our advisor. In addition to her role at BlockWater, Erica is the founder of KryptoSeoul, a community that supports promising blockchain projects by managing online channels and by hosting meetups. https://bit.ly/2vyfktI
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Is the end of this dreadful bear almost over ?
I don't think so. This still doesn't feel like bottom and unless SEC creates Bitcoin-ETF, it is going to be a long winter.
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
Issac Lee, the Managing Partner at BlockWater, is a young entrepreneur with passion and experience in the forex and crypto markets as well as traditional financial markets. Learn more about our new advisor at https://bit.ly/2vyfktI .
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Is the end of this dreadful bear almost over ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
Traxia is a project to be launched on Cardano. I don't understand why is it an erc20 token:-D
It just was more convenient during ICO. when mainnet will be launched, there will be smooth transformation to cardano platform
Activity: 434
BlockWater is a leading digital asset fund (DAF) focusing on bringing blockchain enabled projects to the real world application. This is why we are especially proud that Francisco Jo, the Founding Partner, joined as an advisor. Read more at https://blog.traxia.co/traxia-advisory-board-expended-9483e119977d
Activity: 45
Traxia is a project to be launched on Cardano. I don't understand why is it an erc20 token:-D
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Traxia was mentioned in an educational article outlining the influence of factoring and reverse factoring on the growth of your business.
https://t.co/cJCUWsNAwp
Is very, great to hear this ,and for sure TRAXIA will be a name to reckon with as a token for utility bill.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I looking forward to hear about those MNCs participating on Traxia in the near future. By the way, when is it likely to be ready?
If price goes up, really high, second token sale will be still needed?
Do you have a source for this information or it`s just a desire to attract MNCs?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
So, my understanding is that we willn`t have significant core update, nor new exchange - untill we move to Cardano blockchain, right?

well from my own knowledge i don't think there is any core update that has been released recently from the team but i believe the traxia team are hard on work to build this project, there is no new exchange listing for now but i don't think it has to be until migration to cardano blockchain before any other new listing will happen.

I would also like this, but I would also like to see and know what exactly is the work now? In particular, I nowhere can I find a reference to the github of the traxia. You do not know where can be found github? I found one project with the name of the traxia, it is empty and quite from another project.

Unfortunately i don't have the link to their github either but i do believe one of the admins on the telegram channel can help you with that i.e if you are a telegram user, between they just had an AMA recently with the team and they said some interesting things that will be announced in the near future, like the MNCs participants on Traxia project. Very soon Traxia will gain much recognition.
Activity: 546
Blockchain is Phase 3 of the Internet and will change our world in even more fundamental ways than either Dot Com or Social Media.
https://dailyfintech.com/for-pr-2/
brand new
Activity: 0
how are you all doing? just looking bit around this token. love the idea to be first to migrate on cardano and being supported by emurgo
Hello everybody. Now in this market, it is very difficult to keep the price of a coin. But the developers are doing everything possible for this. I wish everyone good luck.

I looking forward to hear about those MNCs participating on Traxia in the near future. By the way, when is it likely to be ready?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
So, my understanding is that we willn`t have significant core update, nor new exchange - untill we move to Cardano blockchain, right?

well from my own knowledge i don't think there is any core update that has been released recently from the team but i believe the traxia team are hard on work to build this project, there is no new exchange listing for now but i don't think it has to be until migration to cardano blockchain before any other new listing will happen.
Listing on major exchanges during this time is a bad choice and I do not encourage their development team to do this. I believe Traxia is a big project and they will know how to attract more of their investors in the future because I highly appreciate this project and are looking forward to a great event from Traxia.
I agree but how can you imagine attracting investors without aggresive marketing and even 1 big exchange?
Kucoin is definitely not a big one, yet.
Activity: 616
Traxia was mentioned in an educational article outlining the influence of factoring and reverse factoring on the growth of your business. 
https://t.co/cJCUWsNAwp
Pages:
Jump to: