Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 20. (Read 132342 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Check out the latest research paper from our investor #Cardano which is a step forward in the cryptography that powers cryptocurrency systems.

Cardano uses a proof-of-stake algorithm called Ouroboros. IOHK's latest research paper in this field is Ouroboros Genesis which is a step forward in the cryptography that powers cryptocurrency systems. Watch the video by Professor Kiayias here: https://forum.cardano.org/t/summary-ouroboros-genesis/11101
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Yes, the idea of the project is interesting and attractive, but there is one drawback here is a little activity and little news on the project and updates on the platform. There is no information about how the development is going and with what difficulties the team meets. It is a pity that no one writes in the topics about projects.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hey, team! It seems of this idea will be preferably in the near future!
Acquainted design, unblemished project, absorbing activity!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
The Traxia platform seems strong enough! Thanks to Blockchain, the platform can offer fast, transparent and low-cost transactions!
Activity: 44
The business is very interesting and if you actually get on in realizing your ideas, then I think it will be nice.
Activity: 101
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I keep in this project and trust  it can be successful! Interesting design, impeccably website!  Good luck!
Correctly doing. If you like the project and its idea, then why not leave your feedback about it. Thus, a greater number of new users will see that the project is live and supported by users and updated by developers.
Activity: 25
I am interested on this project. I'll wait for this to watch what is going to occur!
 Good luck guys.
Activity: 112
I distributed the TMT upon receiving them to each individual.  Not sure if this will affect Airdrop qualification or any wallet (non-exchange) will receive airdrop on a predetermined conversion rate with ADA
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
Today's 26. Distributions will not be extended. Because you are a reliable project and do not shake this image.

The distribution has already begun, I have already received tokens)
you can see it at the price on TMT, price falls 14 days, no one wants to keep tokens... Sad

Yes, the token distribution has been started a few hours ago, i have already received my token, thank you admin. i hope the market will be better in weeks.

We have been hoping this for months and maybe we will keep hoping that for the months to come Sad
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Today's 26. Distributions will not be extended. Because you are a reliable project and do not shake this image.

you can see it at the price on TMT, price falls 14 days, no one wants to keep tokens... Sad

Yes, the token distribution has been started a few hours ago, i have already received my token, thank you admin. i hope the market will be better in weeks.
Activity: 420
Merit: 117
It's a very professional team. I am very thankful that my TMT posts have reached my address today. I have a lot of faith in the project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 115

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
What is the address for adding Traxia as a custom token on myether wallet? Can't find it anywhere.
Activity: 17
Looking forward for more upgrades! A very detailed and profitable website, cognitive idea.  Good luck.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

Depending on the time zone they still have a lot of time to distribute the remaining token. I don´t know that the problem of the distribution is but they still have some time left. I really hope they will manage to deliver as promised, otherwise it would lead to a lot of FUD and scam accusations
Activity: 827
Activity: 1
Seems like a decent project. Nice work
brand new
Activity: 0
I like your business. Rational job, spotless vision, a rather interesting plan!
Activity: 659
This #TMT holder thinks you should not sell your #Traxia tokens at the current market price. Here is the breakdown of his opinion why: https://steemit.com/traxia/@coolershade/why-it-is-stupid-to-sell-tmt-at-usd0-026-usd

This current price is actually manipulated by group of manipulators it is not the really price. And is good that the TRAXIA Team responded in a very clever way read their pinned massage on the telegram:

" Hi everyone, again another day where price manipulators decided to put their bots to work. I would like to REMIND that the only two exchanges that TRAXIA agreed to be listed on are KUCOIN and GATECOIN. All the others have listed us without consent. Not surprisingly, the volumes and price movements on those non-official exchanges (hotbit, IDAX, OCX, etc) are shady and I would guess wash trades are happening.

About the question: What is Traxia team doing about this?

1) we asked Hotbit, for example, to delist us. They refused.
2) we hired a "market making" company to improve liquidity on Kucoin and Gatecoin. What they do is place buy & sell orders with very close spreads to avoid price volatility and make it more difficult for someone to manipulate the price. This is completely legal and also exists in the regulated stock market.

Note, we can not control the TMT price as  exchanges can "say" trades are happening. We can only assure you that there is nothing wrong with the project, the team, the legal framework, etc.

I recommend those of you who don't know what is going on to read this article:
 "
 https://steemit.com/traxia/@coolershade/why-it-is-stupid-to-sell-tmt-at-usd0-026-usd

Am not surprised about this at all because it is an inevitable situation unfortunately and like the team has clearly stated, there is nothing they could do to prevent this from happening, in any project, especially the promising one's, there are always big whales that will manipulate the price to suit their desire,
TMT has good team and a rock solid project that can't be stop by market manipulate when real development has is in full swing, team are very committed so am not worried, hodler of ada and tmt all the way Cool
Im surprise with that hotbit that it was not a accredited exchange with a consent from the team because i used to buy some traxia tokens there while waiting for the bounty tokens.

I agree with you team has nothing to do with it any market can freely pump and dump whats important is the Team working on development. I really believe on traxia's team they make sure that the whole community will be credited after they have done their work.
Pages:
Jump to: