Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 16. (Read 132342 times)

copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
It appears market is now on the recovery part now btc at $7400. TMT seem to be picking up really quick, hopefully this is not a bull trap.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
Coinmarketcap update is a must in our situation.
What`s the problem, why can`t it be updated?

do you mean the circulating supply? I guess that is something the team has to provide to CMC with all the details about locked supply etc.
Would be great if the team could provide it soon so it can be updated and ranked accordingly

It seems to me that this is not the most important task for the team now and it has something to work on, but I think the team knows about this and it will deal with this issue, although it would certainly not be bad to do it.

Maybe not the most important task, but it is important to any potential investor to know what the circulating and total supply is.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251

do you mean the circulating supply?
Not only, but market cap as well.
Any potential investor looks/checks marketcap first.

BTW, why do we have vast majority of daily volume traded on ETH pair? Any specific reason for it?
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
I strongly believed that the TRAXIA TEAM are working very hard on this project and I will continue to give my support to this unique project. But I also believed that listing TRAXIA on More exchanges and updating TRAXIA on Coinmarketcap will improve it value.

I think the most important thing for the team at this point is to build a better and stronger Traxia, without a solid products rest won't matter much, listing on another exchange wont do much right now regarding price but it will increase level of exposure and make TMT tokens more inclusive.
Yeah, solid services and developments is a very big thing to team and its customers. I am also looking for if traxia will be open for some partnership so it will have a good start to expand more its projects and awareness in other similar projects. Working products and good quality of services then listing in an exchange is a double charge to pump the price not only with hype but its because of the work or updates that has been made.
Activity: 350
Swipe
This week brings an end to the @Chinaccelerator 8x8 Speaker Series, and it is another can’t-miss episode!
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I strongly believed that the TRAXIA TEAM are working very hard on this project and I will continue to give my support to this unique project. But I also believed that listing TRAXIA on More exchanges and updating TRAXIA on Coinmarketcap will improve it value.

I think the most important thing for the team at this point is to build a better and stronger Traxia, without a solid products rest won't matter much, listing on another exchange wont do much right now regarding price but it will increase level of exposure and make TMT tokens more inclusive.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
Cardano coinbase haberi le traxia has also gone uphill. The more power it gets, the stronger the traxia will be.
Activity: 184

do you mean the circulating supply? I guess that is something the team has to provide to CMC with all the details about locked supply etc.
Would be great if the team could provide it soon so it can be updated and ranked accordingly

It seems to me that this is not the most important task for the team now and it has something to work on, but I think the team knows about this and it will deal with this issue, although it would certainly not be bad to do it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
can i send TMT in MEW with name Traxia membership tokens to TMT on KUcoin with name TRAXIA TMT ? Are they the same token
Activity: 434
Participate in #Traxia Telegram group, where we will do an AMA live session with Tobias, our CEO. Happening in 40 minutes (5 PM GMT+8)!
Haven't join our channel yet?  https://t.me/traxiafoundation
Activity: 1848
Merit: 372
in this project I like the fact that it uses blockchain Cardano. this makes the TRAXIA project unique. I think that the questions about which the development team is working on will be realized, otherwise this project will not be different from thousands of similar projects.
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
ThrowbackThursday to LiqEase winning Slush Final Pitching Competition. Watch the video below and learn more at https://bit.ly/2L7EplK 
The conference returns to the city this September!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRa-MxYDsvM

This is very good to see Traxia as project here. Because it is the first project who is invested by the Cardano hub I expect good results from this project. The project team is working hard to reach the goals and I think that Traxia can be big.
Activity: 546
ThrowbackThursday to LiqEase winning Slush Final Pitching Competition. Watch the video below and learn more at https://bit.ly/2L7EplK 
The conference returns to the city this September!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRa-MxYDsvM
Activity: 616
Introducing #Traxia, decentralized marketplace where SMEs can sell they 60 and 90-day invoices to get immediate liquidity: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9gf5pdSzvg
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
When will traxia migrate to cardano's blockchain? Will there be a swap from ethereum tokens to cardano blockchain tokens on exchanges or on separate platform?
I'm also wondering a lot about this. If TMT is dedicated to the ADA platform then we need to know a lot more about the project and recently they have not updated much about this. I think we need time for Traxia to build on ADA's foundation. If that happens, I will definitely invest in TMT because I really want to invest in ADA's child. Just hope it can happen

i think the best time for you to invest in TMT is now, the price is way below ico price and after this period have passed, you wont be seen the price this cheap ever, and as for the cardano migration, it has been said several times that official statement will be released prior to that time, and between the team do give weekly update about all recent activities of the project.

weekly updates are great and help to bind the community to the project. Most people in here would like to see some rough timeline I guess since they hope that the price will rise prior to the swap. The price is cheap right now but that doesn't mean that the whole market could under a further correction. I would really like to see some kind of visualization of the development progress from the team. It might help to calm down some people

I don't know what rough timeline you referring to, already roadmap on stages of development is clearly stated, i believe now is the phase of developing the technology which Traxia will use to solve issues with trade finance which can not happen overnight. Traxia is set to disrupt a very big part of the economy and thus need all the right tools set in place to carry out successfully this task. It will take sometime.
I have read somewhere Q4 of 2018, as period of our ADA migration..
DO not remember where it was..
Team can inform us..

What a quality articles Traxia is sharing on twitter, clear and practical.
Kudos guys..
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
When will traxia migrate to cardano's blockchain? Will there be a swap from ethereum tokens to cardano blockchain tokens on exchanges or on separate platform?
I'm also wondering a lot about this. If TMT is dedicated to the ADA platform then we need to know a lot more about the project and recently they have not updated much about this. I think we need time for Traxia to build on ADA's foundation. If that happens, I will definitely invest in TMT because I really want to invest in ADA's child. Just hope it can happen

i think the best time for you to invest in TMT is now, the price is way below ico price and after this period have passed, you wont be seen the price this cheap ever, and as for the cardano migration, it has been said several times that official statement will be released prior to that time, and between the team do give weekly update about all recent activities of the project.

weekly updates are great and help to bind the community to the project. Most people in here would like to see some rough timeline I guess since they hope that the price will rise prior to the swap. The price is cheap right now but that doesn't mean that the whole market could under a further correction. I would really like to see some kind of visualization of the development progress from the team. It might help to calm down some people
Pages:
Jump to: