Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 18. (Read 132342 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
TRAXIA platform will offer fast and low-cost transactions in the global finance trade space. Being the first project to migrate from Ethereum to Cardano. This project is performing much better attracting a lots of people in the community of crypto currency. This is a really great improvement.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
Besides the new promotional video, check out other news of the week in our regular report: https://blog.traxia.co/traxia-community-update-12-june-5th-2018-b87b6f5b8507
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hello everybody. A Coinmarketcap problem is a constant problem, with the update of the correct statistics. Hopefully this will be fixed. I wish everyone good luck.

you should update coinmarketcap with current circulating supply so that tmt shows correct market cap, instead of question mark. It will also rank Traxia higher, so it will be easier to find on the list.
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 5
I just seen this token at Bibox voting. But they lost voting. This is token on Cardano blockchain or on Ethereum?

As i read the project is on ether network but will be migrating to cardano main net in Q4 this year, too bad they lost the voting on bibox the project seems to be a worthy one in long term.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
I just seen this token at Bibox voting. But they lost voting. This is token on Cardano blockchain or on Ethereum?
Only 1 billion supply and as of now very cheap, need more this to hold for the future profits. TRAXIA will rise, this is recommended for everyone.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

P# 1130
C# 8
Yeah and while the price was below ico do if you see how much this project is worth to follow and soon believe me or not this one will make us rich and happy. Of course the bonus is we can use TMT to use the services of this traxia.
For me, Traxia is most trustfull bounty, in which I have participated and... I have done it dozens of time..
Also, seems we are having pretty small amount/rate of bounty weakhands, which I have seen like 50-70% in other bounties` participants.
Pretty good sign.
Once team delivers first significant product of roadmap, price will have it`s say.

To sum up, Forza Traxia per siempre..  Kiss
I disagree, they have delays and even i got my boubty there is a problem in overall they have problems but in the project itself i have no doubt its gonna be a blast in crypto when everyone knows that this project exist. I am waiting for fully migrating into cardano's blockchain and with this price the only i can say is we are just heating up.

i agree with you in that aspect, there where some delays in the distribution process but the overall conduct of the bounty campaign by @mai was near excellent Wink it was very professional on her part, that been said, just like the post above, Traxia is worth keeping, with such a small amount of supply and been a child of Cardano + Qualified and Devserving Dev team there is no stopping TMT when its right time,
My bounty share is safely lock in my Ejin Wallet untill $10 - $20 Cheesy for sure.
You mentioned dream price mate..
Even 1$ would be miraculous.. Smiley
Anyhow, imho selling under 0.04 cents is a diagnose of being a crypto fish, if no particular need.. Smiley
As time passes, we will filter weak hands and dedicated long term holders will be vast majority..
Those who understand what Traxia is trying to solve.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Only 1 billion supply and as of now very cheap, need more this to hold for the future profits. TRAXIA will rise, this is recommended for everyone.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

P# 1130
C# 8
Yeah and while the price was below ico do if you see how much this project is worth to follow and soon believe me or not this one will make us rich and happy. Of course the bonus is we can use TMT to use the services of this traxia.
For me, Traxia is most trustfull bounty, in which I have participated and... I have done it dozens of time..
Also, seems we are having pretty small amount/rate of bounty weakhands, which I have seen like 50-70% in other bounties` participants.
Pretty good sign.
Once team delivers first significant product of roadmap, price will have it`s say.

To sum up, Forza Traxia per siempre..  Kiss
I disagree, they have delays and even i got my boubty there is a problem in overall they have problems but in the project itself i have no doubt its gonna be a blast in crypto when everyone knows that this project exist. I am waiting for fully migrating into cardano's blockchain and with this price the only i can say is we are just heating up.

i agree with you in that aspect, there where some delays in the distribution process but the overall conduct of the bounty campaign by @mai was near excellent Wink it was very professional on her part, that been said, just like the post above, Traxia is worth keeping, with such a small amount of supply and been a child of Cardano + Qualified and Devserving Dev team there is no stopping TMT when its right time,
My bounty share is safely lock in my Ejin Wallet untill $10 - $20 Cheesy for sure.
Activity: 616
Wondering about the problem we are trying to solve? Struggling to figure out how it works and how to use http://liqease.com ? Find out in our new video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9gf5pdSzvg&t=8s
Activity: 659
Merit: 250

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

P# 1130
C# 8
Pretty good sign.

To sum up, Forza Traxia per siempre..  Kiss
Activity: 210
I provided my own ETH add instead of the pool address though, should I be providing the pool address instead?
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
All across the globe, #Cardano community is there. Join the Cardano Forum & learn more about why is it so exciting that they are one of our 1st investors.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

P# 1130
C# 8
Pretty good sign.

To sum up, Forza Traxia per siempre..  Kiss
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
you should update coinmarketcap with current circulating supply so that tmt shows correct market cap, instead of question mark. It will also rank Traxia higher, so it will be easier to find on the list.
Activity: 659

Best regards

Okane Satoshi

P# 1130
C# 8
Activity: 832
Good news for all ADA Airdrop participants: distribution was finished early, so there's something already waiting for you in your Daedalus wallet. Check it out!
Good afternoon. I recommend that you contact the support through the official website, there is their mail or write to the official chat telegram. I wish everyone success.

Hello any admins out there can help me? I applied for the ADA airdrop but received an email saying that my application is unconfirmed because of possibly wrong telegram username/wrong ADA address or ETH address but I have provided the same details as during the ICO
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Hello any admins out there can help me? I applied for the ADA airdrop but received an email saying that my application is unconfirmed because of possibly wrong telegram username/wrong ADA address or ETH address but I have provided the same details as during the ICO

I think best way to get fast response is to write on their telegram channel, the Admins will help you in best way, or you can write to support if you know the email regarding the issue.

Yes they are very active there on the telegram you will get a quick response if you take the matter or your complain to their telegram channel ,you can even receive help from any member of the community.
Activity: 630
Merit: 253

I think best way to get fast response is to write on their telegram channel, the Admins will help you in best way, or you can write to support if you know the email regarding the issue.
Activity: 147
Activity: 840
Hello everybody. Undoubtedly, cooperation with Cardano will give a very serious development of the coin. Therefore, the coin's growth will be very good. I wish success to all.

It was pretty cool that I received my TRAXIA tokens last night and I will not sell at this very low price as it has dipped x 5 of its original price and now in the bear market it is best just to hold for better days unless you are desperate to sell which at this point I am not. If it rallies back to even it's ICO PRICE I will be much better off for it. I think this project can go places but like all projects right now, they are not getting their real value in prices because of this extended bearish market sentiment.
I am still holding TMT for long term goals. This project really has a very good development strategy and most have 80% who keep the tokens and do not intend to sell at this time. For me people should keep TMT because the price of TMT will definitely increase again because there are many upcoming events of TMT that will increase the price of TMT in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: