Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] TRAXIA (TMT) - 1st project invested by Cardano Hub - 1st ICO to accept ADA - page 52. (Read 132454 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I very much hope that the team of TRAXIA will not let their users down, as well as partners who, thanks to their name and popularity, are promoting the project. I really hope that in the end, we will see a successful and successful project of TRAXIA.

We are all hoping that this project is really legit and also hoping that dev will not disappoint us. I will look forward for more updates and more new announcements about traxia project.
Been legit is not really the question but how the fair well because i have no doubts they are legit lets hope the sales goes well for them and thats all
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!
I very much hope that the team of TRAXIA will not let their users down, as well as partners who, thanks to their name and popularity, are promoting the project. I really hope that in the end, we will see a successful and successful project of TRAXIA.
Yeah, this project it have a very strong potential to reach the top. This project may face problems in the future, but I'am postive that they can pass it all. Advertising is also the keys for project success. Lets promote this project in social media so we could attract more investors.

I agree, facing problems are normal and how the project will face it and resolve it will make them more stronger and more successful in the near future. Just always think positive.

That what should the team will do in times of facing difficulties. ICO sale is the critical stage wherein this is the moment that the team will know if they had a lot of investors that participated in the project. But I think the team did a good work in terms of promoting their platform and hopefully they can achieved their all target.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
The team is complete legit and doing hardwork for the success of TRAXIA.As The hardcap is too much high i think it cause difficulties for acheive it. But as seen the project i hope this project will become successful to get more investeros and acheive good success.i hope this project will acheive it's hardcap goal soon.
The team might face problems regarding the high hardcap. But its not fully impossible, there is still chance to reach such high hardcap, its just that the team will have to make certain changes and need to grow quickly.
Activity: 714
Merit: 10
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
I have not yet invested my savings, because I have not seen any worthy projects that would inspire confidence in me
If you think where to invest, Traxia worthy project.Investing in it can be sure of receiving dividends
Yes, absolutely making an investment here will definitely gives you great opportunity to earn huge amount of profit. If you want make more money after some time later then do support this project by making some contribution.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
This project is just great developers, they are active and responsive, and this is exactly what you need an excellent project.
The right word to qualify TRAXIA project is unique. The project is very unique from all angles, the team has a very good and unique strategy in marketing this project and this have attracted many investors and supporters a like .
Well I realized that the team of your project is very, very powerful, but did the developers of this project do something else?

What sense are they powerful? You dont mention that at all. For all you know it's a bunch of martial artists knowing karate and taekwondo  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
This project is just a godsend for those who want to earn, because their tokens themselves may well justify themselves.
Activity: 210
I have not yet invested my savings, because I have not seen any worthy projects that would inspire confidence in me

How about Traxia? I find this platform worth investing. You need to focus on the benefits you can get when investing in an ICO.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
If you think where to invest, Traxia worthy project.Investing in it can be sure of receiving dividends

Sorry, but did I read dividends? I thought the traxia token(TMT) will just be a utility token. I don't think it will be an equity token that will give you returns based on a specific time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Yeah, this project it have a very strong potential to reach the top. This project may face problems in the future, but I'am postive that they can pass it all. Advertising is also the keys for project success. Lets promote this project in social media so we could attract more investors.

I agree, facing problems are normal and how the project will face it and resolve it will make them more stronger and more successful in the near future. Just always think positive.
Activity: 182
Yeah you're right it they keep working hard, they can overcome any problems that come in their way. And yes social media impact is a very important factor for advertising and ensuring the project's success
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Yes, traxia have high possibility of becoming popular very soon but first they need to prove that they are worth investing for and they need to become more active to attract more investors.

Traxia started to make some noise here in this forum and they already achieved some of their targets especially having a good partner. The team has been able to make their work properly in terms of giving more information about their platform and this is why they have maintain their credibility as the days are passing by.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io

Yes, traxia have high possibility of becoming popular very soon but first they need to prove that they are worth investing for and they need to become more active to attract more investors.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
There would be possibility that Traxia will become a good trading platform someday but the dev team must have to do a lot of things first inorder to become a good kind of investments. And as I have seen, the team are not giving new updates in which will results for all supporters and investors to have doubts. So I guess, they need to be here and communicate with us.
Merit: 117
There's a little less than 1 month left to participate in our ICO. Don't miss out on the opportunity & be a part of the blockchain solution that will disrupt tradefinance! Last round june 2 .
Merit: 101

If there is any project Worthy of convincing investors TRAXIA project rank among the first. Every experience cryptocurrency traders and analysts will no doubt agree with this fact. So,don't make the mistake of looking for any extra conviction before you invest in TRAXIA project. This project is worthy of investment.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

We are all hoping that this project is really legit and also hoping that dev will not disappoint us. I will look forward for more updates and more new announcements about traxia project.
Activity: 672
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
What about this fake label?Plz clarify.

Thank you.
What are you talking about the fake label, could you clearly highlight on what you are trying to say with the complete information which you wish to ask and there is nothing fake.
I think he said about some fake address in the google.& This fake address is giving away wrong information about this project.so team need to deal with this type o fraud
Ohh Okie!  This may lead all the investors into a similar different platform and direct to a fraudulent activities Dec team should engage handling this and save the participants from scammers.
I don't think team members are listening ti us.if they do,then should already provide us with correct address & some way to ignore this false adresses
Activity: 154
Pages:
Jump to: