Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging - page 11. (Read 102267 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy
Hey everyone,

I have a problem with joining the TRI Discord server. When I join the server its all good however then when I log out and log back in later on I don't see the server on the side bar and have to re-join each time. This has happened 3 times already so I don't know why its doing this as I don't have this problem with any other server I'm in and I'm in over 50 servers right now. Its only happening with the TRI server for some reason.

By the way I asked the owner of Unnamed exchange when TRI will be listed and he said within the next day or two so we should see TRI listed for trading within the next 48 hours.

It happened to me also. What fixed it was I moved TRI from the top position of my channels to one down and then back up again. Weird programming bug, but it worked almost as if the Tri dosent register with discord until you actually move it from its new postion on the ladder, weird I know.

Glad to see hopefully we can get Coinmarket cap and CoinGecko to  relist finally I think they require at least 2 exchanges, not sure.

Yeah it was strange but all is good now as I haven't been booted out after I logged out.

I think Coingecko will be easier to get TRI listed on once Unnamed lists TRI and then a request can be sent in for TRI to be listed. Also I can help on Twitter if it is taking to long like I have done with other projects in the past.

I noticed coinmarketcap already has a triangles page (on app at least) I like to look at from time to time. coin circ is 130k though. I remember seeing coinmarket policy of $10k daily volume minimum. I think DecentralCore's plan is arbitrage and the BTC buys are already stacking.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Hey everyone,

I have a problem with joining the TRI Discord server. When I join the server its all good however then when I log out and log back in later on I don't see the server on the side bar and have to re-join each time. This has happened 3 times already so I don't know why its doing this as I don't have this problem with any other server I'm in and I'm in over 50 servers right now. Its only happening with the TRI server for some reason.

By the way I asked the owner of Unnamed exchange when TRI will be listed and he said within the next day or two so we should see TRI listed for trading within the next 48 hours.

It happened to me also. What fixed it was I moved TRI from the top position of my channels to one down and then back up again. Weird programming bug, but it worked almost as if the Tri dosent register with discord until you actually move it from its new postion on the ladder, weird I know.

Glad to see hopefully we can get Coinmarket cap and CoinGecko to  relist finally I think they require at least 2 exchanges, not sure.

Yeah it was strange but all is good now as I haven't been booted out after I logged out.

I think Coingecko will be easier to get TRI listed on once Unnamed lists TRI and then a request can be sent in for TRI to be listed. Also I can help on Twitter if it is taking to long like I have done with other projects in the past.

REPOST!

All I see are triangles ... I know why.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
TRI is first on vote page at Satoexchange!!!   Great job Triangles and lets keep it up!

https://i.imgur.com/n59mutE.png

Shocked

Time for Coin market cap and Coin gecko to relist [TRI].  🔺

Did my part and voted. We need to become an "official" coin again.
Activity: 73
Hey everyone,

Glad to see hopefully we can get Coinmarket cap and CoinGecko to  relist finally I think they require at least 2 exchanges, not sure.
Activity: 45
TRI again and i will send a support ticket to discord for you if same.  Old link drops if not assigned role.  been a while since i did this kynd stuff.  USE this link

https://discord.gg/sgYbqaj

i decentralized our stakepool by adding it to Stake Center.  at least it will be an extra node securing our system.  i deleted my old posts that have nothing to do with technical questions about compiling or issues with TRI blockchain.  i apologize and hope we move any other topic to discord.
Hey everyone,

TRI is first on vote page at Satoexchange!!!   Great job Triangles and lets keep it up!

Shocked

Time for Coin market cap and Coin gecko to relist [TRI].  🔺
Activity: 45
TRI is first on vote page at Satoexchange!!!   Great job Triangles and lets keep it up!

https://www.satoexchange.com/coin-voting/   i am working on adding TRI to Satoexchange

Mr. Supreme if you have any extra time on your hand, then can you email each United Nation leader to change to TRI.  For the first 2 countries interested, I will offer all the TRI a country needs (162,000 TRI/ 195 U.N.= 830 TRI/U.N.).  If they are willing to completely swap their own national currency for TRI, then I will supply them 830 TRI.

I will see what I can do. 🔺 [TRI].

I made a NEW discord to help pool our resources.  I'll do what I can to offer my support to help desk.  Mr. Supreme, meet me in "tri-undertaking" to organize and systemize our outreach.  Anyone else that wants to watch or is willing to add value to our "brainstorm" "thinktank" or "undertaking" channels then come join the discord server.  

https://discord.gg/aWUfZw8

check  "tri-undertaking"  🔺
https://www.satoexchange.com/coin-voting/   i am working on adding TRI to Satoexchange

Mr. Supreme if you have any extra time on your hand, then can you email each United Nation leader to change to TRI.  For the first 2 countries interested, I will offer all the TRI a country needs (162,000 TRI/ 195 U.N.= 830 TRI/U.N.).  If they are willing to completely swap their own national currency for TRI, then I will supply them 830 TRI.

I will see what I can do. 🔺 [TRI].
https://i.imgur.com/e9Ybq3M.jpg

Black Pharao decentralized anonymous development

Holyshit God Tier art!!!!! Shocked 🔺
I imagine these could be in a museum in the future.
https://i.imgur.com/e9Ybq3M.jpg

Holyshit God Tier art!!!!! Shocked 🔺
I imagine these could be in a museum in the future.
Key to this coin is Time:

Time for laptop technology to advance to phone size with cellular data
                 -every living person with staking Qt in pocket
                          -use inwallet messages to confirm TRI address for face to face transfers

Time to decentralize this science to those that understand math and how this coin can become the solution to any countries financial struggles
                 -those that secure network, reserves supply for mathematical equilibrium, should be available to supply any country that wants to accept TRI as the countries' currency.  (countries' wages, taxes, property, vehicle, electricity, telecommunication,  food, clothes, toys)   If 0.00001  TRI pegged at 1 USD then i'd figure fee dropped to 0.0000001 or even 0.00000001 in Qt wallet.  One Tritoshi is a tenth of a cent.

Time for each country in the world to have a chance to become a reserve for this coin.  195 countries in UN so 830 TRI is the target reserve and circulation for a single country.
                 -it willl be a bagholders duty to decentralize the coin and sell to these countries.  Hold TRI not just for yourself but for the future of humanity.

whalebone why not offer Square 1% money supply for Triangles integration with Bitcoin?  The 50 million spent on 4709 BTC was only .025435% BTC supply.

Offer stands for any high volume digital currency/commodity exchange. I will vask 2% to square if they decentralize their model a bit and allow their users to directly exchange crypto* through their cashapp. Venmo gets 3% if they beat them to it.

*TRI listing included

These two posts are historical, people will look back at these with amazement, for so many reasons.  🔺
Key to this coin is Time:

Time for laptop technology to advance to phone size with cellular data
                 -every living person with staking Qt in pocket
                          -use inwallet messages to confirm TRI address for face to face transfers

Time to decentralize this science to those that understand math and how this coin can become the solution to any countries financial struggles
                 -those that secure network, reserves supply for mathematical equilibrium, should be available to supply any country that wants to accept TRI as the countries' currency.  (countries' wages, taxes, property, vehicle, electricity, telecommunication,  food, clothes, toys)   If 0.00001  TRI pegged at 1 USD then i'd figure fee dropped to 0.0000001 or even 0.00000001 in Qt wallet.  One Tritoshi is a tenth of a cent.

Time for each country in the world to have a chance to become a reserve for this coin.  195 countries in UN so 830 TRI is the target reserve and circulation for a single country.
                 -it willl be a bagholders duty to decentralize the coin and sell to these countries.  Hold TRI not just for yourself but for the future of humanity.

whalebone why not offer Square 1% money supply for Triangles integration with Bitcoin?  The 50 million spent on 4709 BTC was only .025435% BTC supply.

Offer stands for any high volume digital currency/commodity exchange. I will vask 2% to square if they decentralize their model a bit and allow their users to directly exchange crypto* through their cashapp. Venmo gets 3% if they beat them to it.

*TRI listing included
EREX Paid, ALTMARKET Paid, STAKE CENTER Paid, UNNAMED waiting to accept payment, once coin ready for release to exchange they will eat it.  I had 0.05 for Unnamed 10 days ago with our bootstrap, i gave other 3 bootstrap at same time just recently.  Lets find out which exchange is faster at listing coins in order, any bets?  I started a twitter account to reach out also i have 162 TRI giveaway on guessing the order of exchanges to market pair TRI.  @TRITriangles Anyone else wants to engage in any media outreach please do so.  Reddit, Instagram, Twitter are places to draw more people into awareness.  Feel free to make mini groups of three or more to grow the network and bet on ball games.  Once they see and start poking around with wallet, they can tell the difference.

It is more important that you find your friends that are scientific mathematicians, that spend hours on a laptop, has spare cash and nothing better to do.  Introduce them to TRI buy going to XCOINS and sending some btc from there to an exchange where you can offer TRI at a reasonable price.  Lets reach out to Katerina Sakellaropoulou and Greece.  TRI would be a great home for a culture of spartans and the blue print of the Roman Empire.  Reachout to Greece!  TRI for Mastica!

updated new bootstrap
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dKPqGuM7zYSuOyAJDXwn1hqKzWCdAS8N

I added your @TRITriangles on Twitter. I suggest everyone do the same, people need to know how much value is in [TRI]. I only have 10 followers but one of them is a big developer of blockchain from singapore.  Wink  🔺

Thanks for creating this TRI Twitter account. I have a decent sized following with over 15k followers so I'll do my best to get the word out and also like I said I'll see if Mocho is still interested in TRI because if we can get him back on board it will be huge as he has over 120k followers on Twitter. Just so you all know who I am, I am @cryptotrader85 on Twitter and am now following. Please return the favour as we can all work as a team at spreading awareness to TRI.

btw our savior developer "the chosen one" is paying for webpage and VPS every year.  He allways doing something for the coin where as rest of us add diddly squat.  He watching for important things like keeping the block moving.

Many Thanks to "the chosen one" for doing the important things your efforts are greatly appreciated. 🔺

Stake Center Syncing
https://i.imgur.com/7Ynf23x.jpg
Unnamed Syncing
https://i.imgur.com/UDGXOdN.jpg
Altmarkets Preparing
https://i.imgur.com/7Ynf23x.jpg
EREX Syncing
https://i.imgur.com/BYDKtlw.jpg

Hey dev,  if you would like any help covering VPS, webby or hardcoded seednode, then post btc addy.

Oh Thats very nice!!!!  Shocked
btw our savior developer "the chosen one" is paying for webpage and VPS every year.  He allways doing something for the coin where as rest of us add diddly squat.  He watching for important things like keeping the block moving.

Many Thanks to "The Chosen One" for doing the important things, like keeping the block moving etc, your efforts are greatly appreciated. 🔺
EREX Paid, ALTMARKET Paid, STAKE CENTER Paid, UNNAMED waiting to accept payment, once coin ready for release to exchange they will eat it.  I had 0.05 for Unnamed 10 days ago with our bootstrap, i gave other 3 bootstrap at same time just recently.  Lets find out which exchange is faster at listing coins in order, any bets?  I started a twitter account to reach out also i have 162 TRI giveaway on guessing the order of exchanges to market pair TRI.  @TRITriangles Anyone else wants to engage in any media outreach please do so.  Reddit, Instagram, Twitter are places to draw more people into awareness.  Feel free to make mini groups of three or more to grow the network and bet on ball games.  Once they see and start poking around with wallet, they can tell the difference.

It is more important that you find your friends that are scientific mathematicians, that spend hours on a laptop, has spare cash and nothing better to do.  Introduce them to TRI buy going to XCOINS and sending some btc from there to an exchange where you can offer TRI at a reasonable price.  Lets reach out to Katerina Sakellaropoulou and Greece.  TRI would be a great home for a culture of spartans and the blue print of the Roman Empire.  Reachout to Greece!  TRI for Mastica!

updated new bootstrap
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dKPqGuM7zYSuOyAJDXwn1hqKzWCdAS8N

I added your @TRITriangles on Twitter. I suggest everyone do the same, people need to know how much value is in [TRI]. I only have 10 followers but one of them is a big developer of blockchain from singapore.  Wink  🔺 

Pages:
Jump to: