Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging - page 12. (Read 102267 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
tri also on btcpop.
faucet and auto stake  https://btcpop.co/Faucet/?ref=238453

Exchange    https://btcpop.co/Exchange/TRI

good luck
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I still have 0.05 btc in my Unnamed balance so they haven't added TRI yet.

Altmarkets.io willing to support for 0.03 without voting system

TRI needs your help listing on EREX.IO.  votes are in the form of EREX coin.  help me buy up coin with any BTC donation for https://erex.io/en/index?page=voting

BTCPOP is great stakepool exchange... now time to decentralize stakepools.  StakeCenter is another exchange with automatic stakepool that is willing to support us.  https://stakecenter.co/client/vote

btw our savior developer "the chosen one" is paying for webpage and VPS every year.  He allways doing something for the coin where as rest of us add diddly squat.  He watching for important things like keeping the block moving.

i am attempting to buy some btc from xcoins.  but here is my BTC address if you are interested in me helping this coin

bc1ql77ew5p0k29p0tscaazc2xr4tfl7k7h4aa75p2

good news i just got some btc from xcoins!   expect me to get us some arbitrage exchanges!
Activity: 73
I was thinking 1% airdrop for a big exchange incentive like Bittrex.

I will send 500 TRI (at current value) to anyone who lists TRI on unnamed.

Thank you for this work. I will post some TRI memes now from my instagram @oddbank.info

They will take my 0.05 BTC once TRI is listed on Unnamed Exchange.  
i think that place is good for arbitrage, temporary trades and to get back on all the market pages but i would not recommend keeping any TRI on that site for a long time.  

you can send to faucet in BTCPOP once Unnamed adds trade pairs

I'm guessing that TRI will be listed once they fix the issues they are currently experiencing with some wallets. Like I have said once TRI is listed I will help promote this on Twitter and normally Unnamed make a tweet about a new listing which will help gain some awareness for TRI. I will also see if Mocho a big Twitter account will get back into TRI like he was back in 2017.

TX ID: 2525304d06185b6b0608929673e4e0738ef746d3e89c8136b32494feb488ed53

DecentralCore thank you for paying for the unnamed exchange listing and vasking your bounty to the faucet.

The offer still stands for 1% TRI economy dropped to a high volume exchange like Bittrex et al.

Thank you Mr Supreme! I'm glad you enjoy!

Yes, thank you DecentralCore your efforts are appreciated and will always be remembered in the TRI historical archives. You and Whalebone will always be remembered as TRI heroes.🔺
Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

Thank you for this work. I will post some TRI memes now from my instagram @oddbank.info

i think that place is good for arbitrage, temporary trades and to get back on all the market pages but i would not recommend keeping any TRI on that site for a long time.  

I'm guessing that TRI will be listed once they fix the issues they are currently experiencing with some wallets. Like I have said once TRI is listed I will help promote this on Twitter and normally Unnamed make a tweet about a new listing which will help gain some awareness for TRI. I will also see if Mocho a big Twitter account will get back into TRI like he was back in 2017.

TX ID: 2525304d06185b6b0608929673e4e0738ef746d3e89c8136b32494feb488ed53

DecentralCore thank you for paying for the unnamed exchange listing and vasking your bounty to the faucet.

The offer still stands for 1% TRI economy dropped to a high volume exchange like Bittrex et al.

Thank you Mr Supreme! I'm glad you enjoy!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

So, I had some issues compiling from source a couple of years in the past and gave up (I haven't tried recently). I am a little bit out of my element, as I am more of a frontend developer.

Is there anyone who might be willing to share a pre-compiled daemon to test out? We could benefit from maybe requesting integration with Coinomi wallet. I'm willing to help out with that if someone wants to give me some pointers on compiling from source, I have never done this before.

https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000009776-which-coins-do-you-support-how-can-i-add-more-

I am going to try to compile again over this weekend and post more updates about my escapades.

"I just tried to build Triangles from source but again get this error:

HAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/net.d -o obj/net.o net.cpp
net.cpp:57:37: error: ‘USE_UPNP’ was not declared in this scope
 bool fUseUPnP = GetBoolArg("-upnp", USE_UPNP);
                                     ^
net.cpp: In function ‘void run_tor()’:
net.cpp:1947:5: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings]
     };
     ^
net.cpp:1947:5: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’ [-Wwrite-strings]
makefile.unix:273: recipe for target 'obj/net.o' failed
make: *** [obj/net.o] Error 1

Any ideas how to fix this?

DEVELOPERS ANSWER:

Build with

Code:
make -f makefile.unix "USE_UPNP=0"

instead of
Code:
make -f makefile.unix "USE_UPNP=-"
[/quote]

The answer above looks correct but I'll put this here just in case.

I only have success when building on Ubuntu 16.04.

I build using:

Code:
qmake -project
Code:
qmake triangles-qt.pro
Code:
make

Will do! Thank you.

Looks like Unnamed is having some issues at the moment which is why we are yet to see TRI listed for trading. I also tried looking for the TRI OG on Twitter but couldn't find it so maybe the account was deleted. I found some of my old tweets though from back in 2017 and one of them had TRI at over $9 a coin. It would be amazing if we can see that price for TRI again but it will take a lot of hard work to get it there.
Paid (PLBAF) (LBNF)
TWMWfnGM4YxyqRim9Mu9dvXXaMdtutK6jK

Keep staking and i will random Airdrops 😊

Pandemic Low Bagholder Airdrop Fund (PLBAF)

Requirements -

1.  must total less than 20 rewards in a single day

2.  must secure network without many interuptions

Send TRI address by message.  Say some nice things about TRI in thread and include (PLBAF) with TRI addy 😉

i resend fullfillment in exchange for this idea

Cant send message to you but low bag holder here, but big Believer I average 1 reward a day. Thanks for the help.  Smiley

Heres my TRI address

Thank you for your kindness!!! I will be securing the network for YEARS and YEARS to come. TRI will continue to be secured as long as I am breathing, one way or another. 🔺
Once again many thanks to you! Smiley 🔺  
Pandemic Low Bagholder Airdrop Fund (PLBAF)

Requirements -

1.  must total less than 20 rewards in a single day

2.  must secure network without many interuptions

Send TRI address by message.  Say some nice things about TRI in thread and include (PLBAF) with TRI addy 😉

i resend fullfillment in exchange for this idea

Cant send message to you but low bag holder here, but big Believer I average 1 reward a day. Thanks for the help.  Smiley

Heres my TRI address

Under help in the menu in the wallet, look at the copyrights and look at the dates.   Wink  Shocked

hmmm... what does it mean?

Copyright © 2009-2015 The Bitcoin developers
Copyright © 2014-2015 Triangles team

🔺 The dates overlapping, take from that what you will. Wink
Updated Bootstrap
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gTKNzNXmE8fLvLkv79rwYDJDBDsk6b9P
It was tested and works

Coinomi was willing to support TRI in 2016.  activation start service $1500 USD and continual service fees are $25 USD.  The dinosaurs nature of the coin in the exchange keeps pooling resources in the hands of first world country governments unifying all currency into TRI.  maybe they will work together.... because us, we like to live in the crypto decentralized shawdows of the blockchain.  

1500 is doable considering the benefits. Do you have any details from the days when TRI was listed back in 2016?

TRI was never listed on coinomi because this dinosaurs stretches time, bends the emotions and shatters dreams.  the groups in this community are scattered like feral cats that lurks in the dirty recesses where cyber slime dwell.  the only thing on their mind is to keep triangles in wallet till the world ends with their grand grand grand grand children.

I think what Triangles Dream was trying to say is that, no one ever does anything or no one can get any significant progress and keep it moving forwards.  Any and all ideas are not good enough, worthless or kinda makes this awesome technology seem below average.  

I would love to see TRI on coinomi but you'll have to expect absolutely no help from a sinlge person.  The reason is because anyone that helps feels it is a scam for BTC or TRI.  Lets say 5 people helped pay to get listed and no one pays continual service fee, then they will feel that you and coinomi scammed them.  Lets say you paid the fee and continually pay to keep it listed and no one ever helps you, then you willl feel this whole community is scamming you.   Also if anyone ask anything from anyone, no one is willing to send first in fear of being scammed.

Keeping TRI in Triangles wallet is safest conclusion.  Coinomi would be great for very extra careful triangles missions but still i would rather have my TRI in Qt wallet.

I would like to see TRI in localbitcoin where you can crypto to crypto (TRI/BTC).  People would have agreed amount of crypto at agreed price before entering agreement.  Once agreed upon the crypto is released.  Also TRI for $$$ is good because getting BTC can be a pain (unsteady confirms, long block time interval, transaction fees, price changes)

or

paypal system that uses TRI

or

both same time

I think the inertia will eventually be broken. The "community" is very small and dispersed over space and time. IT is comprised of some of the internet's more, shall we say, aloof types (myself included). As resources become available to me, I do always come back and grab a little bit of this coin. I was disappointed with the damage caused by the loss of Cryptopia, but I still think the network will always exist in some shape or form.

I also think people would feel less scammed if the holders in the top 10 would start to maybe offload some coins or offer bounties for various victories. People would be incentivized to work harder if they  had a bigger stake. For me personally, I have a goal I want to reach - once I get to that goal, I plan on trying to be more generous in an effort to get participation.

It is at this point that the conditions are the least "scammy," since the damn thing isn't worth much anyone messing around with it is just in it for the fun/curiosity/nostalgia (what have you). That's a strength imho.

The inertia will never be broken thats why your here, it began in the beginning of time maybe even before, who knows. But you are here because you can feel that TRI is ramping up again. Also TRI has survived many behind the scenes events that may or may never be known publicly. Untold stories that are lost, known only to those people and the cosmos. Known to the world should they one day decide that it should be revealed to us, maybe never. I think everyone on this thread knows TRI will be the real store of value other cryptos claim to be. I mean look how polluted btc has become. TRI has the ability to become what the original intentions of the btc creators intended, already in POS years before ethereum. I imagine in the future people will read these old posts, where in that time holding even one TRI would be of extraordinary significance and the network weight would be unimaginable. This community that holds TRI together is strong and we have strong hands, as is evident by the posts in this thread. Patience is a virtue, but how much virtue do you have? Are you strong enough to get there with us?
Activity: 16
Updated Bootstrap
It was tested and works

Coinomi was willing to support TRI in 2016.  activation start service $1500 USD and continual service fees are $25 USD.  The dinosaurs nature of the coin in the exchange keeps pooling resources in the hands of first world country governments unifying all currency into TRI.  maybe they will work together.... because us, we like to live in the crypto decentralized shawdows of the blockchain.  

1500 is doable considering the benefits. Do you have any details from the days when TRI was listed back in 2016?

TRI was never listed on coinomi because this dinosaurs stretches time, bends the emotions and shatters dreams.  the groups in this community are scattered like feral cats that lurks in the dirty recesses where cyber slime dwell.  the only thing on their mind is to keep triangles in wallet till the world ends with their grand grand grand grand children.

I think what Triangles Dream was trying to say is that, no one ever does anything or no one can get any significant progress and keep it moving forwards.  Any and all ideas are not good enough, worthless or kinda makes this awesome technology seem below average.  

I would love to see TRI on coinomi but you'll have to expect absolutely no help from a sinlge person.  The reason is because anyone that helps feels it is a scam for BTC or TRI.  Lets say 5 people helped pay to get listed and no one pays continual service fee, then they will feel that you and coinomi scammed them.  Lets say you paid the fee and continually pay to keep it listed and no one ever helps you, then you willl feel this whole community is scamming you.   Also if anyone ask anything from anyone, no one is willing to send first in fear of being scammed.

Keeping TRI in Triangles wallet is safest conclusion.  Coinomi would be great for very extra careful triangles missions but still i would rather have my TRI in Qt wallet.

I would like to see TRI in localbitcoin where you can crypto to crypto (TRI/BTC).  People would have agreed amount of crypto at agreed price before entering agreement.  Once agreed upon the crypto is released.  Also TRI for $$$ is good because getting BTC can be a pain (unsteady confirms, long block time interval, transaction fees, price changes)

or

or

both same time

I think the inertia will eventually be broken. The "community" is very small and dispersed over space and time. IT is comprised of some of the internet's more, shall we say, aloof types (myself included). As resources become available to me, I do always come back and grab a little bit of this coin. I was disappointed with the damage caused by the loss of Cryptopia, but I still think the network will always exist in some shape or form.

I also think people would feel less scammed if the holders in the top 10 would start to maybe offload some coins or offer bounties for various victories. People would be incentivized to work harder if they  had a bigger stake. For me personally, I have a goal I want to reach - once I get to that goal, I plan on trying to be more generous in an effort to get participation.

It is at this point that the conditions are the least "scammy," since the damn thing isn't worth much anyone messing around with it is just in it for the fun/curiosity/nostalgia (what have you). That's a strength imho.

Well maybe most don't even know TRI is even on an exchange after Cryptopia as everyone knew that TRI was listed on there and that is why the top holders are still holding and not selling any TRI. I think that once TRI is listed on Unnamed exchange it will help with awareness and like I said if anyone knows who had the official TRI twitter account it would help as we can bring it to life again and more would know that TRI is alive and kicking.

Do we have a timeline or announcement about this listing? I still don't see it on there. Who is handling all of that stuff?

Also, what was the OG twitter handle for TRI? Maybe we can just set up another one with a similar name?
Updated Bootstrap
It was tested and works

or

or

both same time

I also think people would feel less scammed if the holders in the top 10 would start to maybe offload some coins or offer bounties for various victories. People would be incentivized to work harder if they  had a bigger stake. For me personally, I have a goal I want to reach - once I get to that goal, I plan on trying to be more generous in an effort to get participation.

Well maybe most don't even know TRI is even on an exchange after Cryptopia as everyone knew that TRI was listed on there and that is why the top holders are still holding and not selling any TRI. I think that once TRI is listed on Unnamed exchange it will help with awareness and like I said if anyone knows who had the official TRI twitter account it would help as we can bring it to life again and more would know that TRI is alive and kicking.
Activity: 16
3800 Sat TRIANGLES promotional fullfillment.  for all you stakers in Triland i am going to start fullfilling orders at 0.00003800 BTC in Unnamed Exchange for a limited time Exchange Opening  promotion.  Vella85 post your TRI address in here or message me for Finders Reward/your promotion on twitter.  jrush post or message  your addy so i can track when you have your 1000 TRI so i can end the promotion and move my TRI back in to (TRIFOREVER) wallet.

So, I had some issues compiling from source a couple of years in the past and gave up (I haven't tried recently). I am a little bit out of my element, as I am more of a frontend developer.

Is there anyone who might be willing to share a pre-compiled daemon to test out? We could benefit from maybe requesting integration with Coinomi wallet. I'm willing to help out with that if someone wants to give me some pointers on compiling from source, I have never done this before.

https://coinomi.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/29000009776-which-coins-do-you-support-how-can-i-add-more-

I am going to try to compile again over this weekend and post more updates about my escapades.

You can get TRI on coinomi?  All you need is help with compile?

Here is my address for your viewing pleasure:
TNEU3wHZ4Uswx5AyX7NQHYojxYVQjUxphM

As you can see I have but 11 TRI, and I'm sad Sad
Pages:
Jump to: