Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging - page 8. (Read 102307 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
We will appreciate a more detailed instructions
Also please note that we dont use the qt wallet as it is being deployed on a network server
Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy
Hi team, we have issues building the TRI wallet using the simple  make -f makefile.unix
 Firstly we discovered it could not build without having the src/obj present and we mkdir it and after that running the make we got the following errors:

cc -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I...triangles/src -I...triangles/src/tor -I...triangles/src/obj -I/usr/local/include -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I...triangles/src/leveldb/include -I...triangles/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/address.d -o obj/address.o tor/address.ccc -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I...triangles/src -I...triangles/src/tor -I...triangles/src/obj -I/usr/local/include -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I...triangles/src/leveldb/include -I...triangles/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/addressmap.d -o obj/addressmap.o tor/addressmap.c
cc -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I...triangles/src -I...triangles/src/tor -I...triangles/src/obj -I/usr/local/include -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I...triangles/src/leveldb/include -I...triangles/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/aes.d -o obj/aes.o tor/aes.c
tor/aes.c:92:18: error: field 'evp' has incomplete type
   EVP_CIPHER_CTX evp;
                  ^~~
makefile.unix:287: recipe for target 'obj/aes.o' failed
make: *** [obj/aes.o] Error 1

I was able to compile after creating an "obj" folder that is a copy of the "tor" subfolder in SRC and moved a few files from SRC into the new "obj" subfolder.

This repository is a bit larger than necessary and not worthy of pushing to wurstgelee but it worked for me on ubuntu 16.04.

https://github.com/timeHead/headless_triangles_build.git

UPDATE: Please see post #1275 below for 18.04 build solution.

Code:
cd src/leveldb

chmod 755 *

cd ..

make -f makefile.unix

Hi team, we have issues building the TRI wallet using the simple  make -f makefile.unix
 Firstly we discovered it could not build without having the src/obj present and we mkdir it and after that running the make we got the following errors:

cc -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I...triangles/src -I...triangles/src/tor -I...triangles/src/obj -I/usr/local/include -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I...triangles/src/leveldb/include -I...triangles/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/address.d -o obj/address.o tor/address.ccc -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I...triangles/src -I...triangles/src/tor -I...triangles/src/obj -I/usr/local/include -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I...triangles/src/leveldb/include -I...triangles/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/addressmap.d -o obj/addressmap.o tor/addressmap.c
cc -c -O2  -pthread -Wall -Wextra -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -Wformat -Wformat-security -Wno-unused-parameter -g -DBOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE -I...triangles/src -I...triangles/src/tor -I...triangles/src/obj -I/usr/local/include -DUSE_UPNP=0 -DUSE_IPV6=1 -I...triangles/src/leveldb/include -I...triangles/src/leveldb/helpers -DHAVE_BUILD_INFO -fno-stack-protector -fstack-protector-all -Wstack-protector -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2  -MMD -MF obj/aes.d -o obj/aes.o tor/aes.c
tor/aes.c:92:18: error: field 'evp' has incomplete type
   EVP_CIPHER_CTX evp;
                  ^~~
makefile.unix:287: recipe for target 'obj/aes.o' failed
make: *** [obj/aes.o] Error 1

I didn't see the market at first, had to search TRI, but WOW, #decentralcore creating arbitrage magic. New price point 115 btc/tri 😲

welp i see people want to be generous by posting sell wall under 10, but kindness looks like weakness/problem to viewers.

Sounds good. I will remove a 50 tri sell wall "carrot" on btcpop and leave them to stake. The rest of my TRI sells are waiting for TRI/BTC parity and airdrops on oddbank.info. Get them while you can! Thank you #decentralcore, the node transfer channel and TRI tor messenging reminders are brilliant.

I didn't see the market at first, had to search TRI, but WOW, #decentralcore creating arbitrage magic. New price point 115 btc/tri 😲
Hail to the chief! Thank you #decentralcore ! Tokens only smh
*** UPDATE ***

satoexchange will review our coin, if they decide to work on it.  we will find out when they are done working.  sometimes when people are working they need to keep full concentration.  so this update is "They are working."

Just in time for 11/5! Thank you all for making our 4th exchange possible. In anticipation I added satoexchange ref link to oddbank crypto profile. Also added "original member", "verified" and "deceased member" badges. (OG meme sunglasses for member_id <=100, triangular V and scarab image)
Activity: 73
*** UPDATE ***

SatoExchange votes for listing ends in 40 minutes.  
TRI is at 6910 SATX
TOU is at 3500 SATX
Good Job Team!  

edit

voting over, i recieved a witness confirm.  he thinks we won.  he was watching the action.

***update***

satoexchange will review our coin, if they decide to work on it we will find out if they list TRI when they are done working.  sometimes when people are working they need to keep full concentration.  so this update is "They are working."

Got it, just got home, this is exciting thanks for all your work, effort and diligence, its greatly appreciated. Your one of a kind!!
*** UPDATE ***

SatoExchange votes for listing ends in 40 minutes.  
TRI is at 6910 SATX
TOU is at 3500 SATX
Good Job Team!  

edit

voting over, i recieved a witness confirm.  he thinks we won.  he was watching the action.
https://i.imgur.com/Sg8yvtD.jpg

***update***

satoexchange will review our coin, if they decide to work on it.  we will find out when they are done working.  sometimes when people are working they need to keep full concentration.  so this update is "They are working."
Not sure if this is a sign but TRI (still with outdated info) showed up today in my coinmarketcap app watchlist for the first time.

You kidding Think its a sign??? It is a sign.  🔺

Big TRI awareness is showing up in Twitter.
Not sure if this is a sign but TRI (still with outdated info) showed up today in my coinmarketcap app watchlist for the first time.
https://oddbank.info/bounties/98

TRI 😎 Bounty

---

https://oddbank.info/things/175

🔺CiTi_DiGiMEDIA prints and NFT options (TRI ONLY)

ATTENTION: BLUSH has definitely activated!!!! 🔺

DO YOU BLUSH???

YOU KNOW WHY!
Just bumped oddbank.info to BETA 3.3 (this version # is purely a magical TRI coincidence) codename: BLUSH

Share life thru THINGS & BOUNTIES w/ 20+ crypto, DeFi referrals, geocoding, @curiousbank trianglescoin airdrops & more on the light web's front page v3.3B

Add a TRI address to your CRYPTO PROFILE to activate "LEGACY MODE" and keep your profile active in the member's airdrop thread. In the future, a portion of our stake earnings will be automatically distributed to active members each month.

--Activated BLUSH mode in CSS

--Added v2.altmarkets and stakecenter referral links. Your links override our header links when a user visits your PROFILE, THINGS, or BOUNTIES.

whalebone regents approved some stake weight distribution. Just shy of 2300 TRI amongst our exchanges at 1BTC each.

https://www.unnamed.exchange : 1000
https://v2.altmarkets.io : 420
https://stakecenter.co : 420
https://cratex.io : 420

https://twitter.com/curiousbank/status/1319806138037211139?s=19
Here are some of our favorite creations from the TRI art team. Join us in the #image chat on our discord!

VATO loves the blush!

POS lounging by VATO

DECENTRAL dead prez series starts here . . . more to come!
Update on satoexchange, we in first.  altmarket wants 10 trades ever 2 weeks so let stay listed there.  reach out to friends you know and introduce them to staking rewards!  we have many exchanges to choose from.  i still advise keeping TRI in Qt wallet at all cost and use exchange to trade to friends!  i think college age family members are good ideas also!  share the love and rewards!

I keep outvoting those "Bitcoin Flash Cash" bastards. I wrote a rapid voting script so I don't gotta click so much, and I got deeper pockets. If we need a boost again, hit me up on discord and let me know. I check that daily now.

Does anyone have any further information on Satoexchange? They are based in Arkansas, it appears - but that's about all I know about them.

Any info on who runs it/regulatory compliance in the US and all that?

this is telegram for satoexchange

https://t.me/satoexchange
Activity: 16
Update on satoexchange, we in first.  altmarket wants 10 trades ever 2 weeks so let stay listed there.  reach out to friends you know and introduce them to staking rewards!  we have many exchanges to choose from.  i still advise keeping TRI in Qt wallet at all cost and use exchange to trade to friends!  i think college age family members are good ideas also!  share the love and rewards!

I keep outvoting those "Bitcoin Flash Cash" bastards. I wrote a rapid voting script so I don't gotta click so much, and I got deeper pockets. If we need a boost again, hit me up on discord and let me know. I check that daily now.

Does anyone have any further information on Satoexchange? They are based in Arkansas, it appears - but that's about all I know about them.

Any info on who runs it/regulatory compliance in the US and all that?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

I'll be starting to promote TRI on Twitter a lot more and trying to get some older members to come back as it would help with spreading awareness on there. Mocho seems interested which is a good sign as he has a big following of over 120k followers. TRI is slowly gaining momentum and there is no stopping it once some big boys come in.
Pages:
Jump to: