Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging - page 18. (Read 102307 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy
I wondered the same thing too. I'm not certain but it looks like ~1k-2k/month minted for POS rewards. If rewards stop entirely network security could become an issue.

That is true so maybe the team can come up with a new max supply like a few million coins or we just keep going like we have for the past year. The circulating supply is still low compared to most other coins out there but I do know that a lot of people like to know what the max supply will be.

I'm not sure how the POS algo differs after max coin reach but I believe the rewards have changed. Wurstgelee did a great job saving the coin and to change anything regarding reward or distro would be very un crypto imho.

If TRI could progress in any way i believe it would benefit from a second layer. Pepecoin aka MEME built a clone of XCP and I've always thought TRI would be great for securing assets.

Also TRI is much more scarce than it appears. There were maybe 4k TRI on cryptopia, so those are frozen for a lil while. BTCPOP doesnt have many. Top wallets <50k

I'm committed to this economic experiment and believe it can do great things for philanthropy and developmental economics.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I wondered the same thing too. I'm not certain but it looks like ~1k-2k/month minted for POS rewards. If rewards stop entirely network security could become an issue.

That is true so maybe the team can come up with a new max supply like a few million coins or we just keep going like we have for the past year. The circulating supply is still low compared to most other coins out there but I do know that a lot of people like to know what the max supply will be.
Maybe we can try and get Triangles listed on Unnamed exchange so that we have two exchanges. A lot of people can't use Nova exchange which is why I think Triangles is struggling right now with price and volume so another exchange is needed and Unnamed I think is a good choice for now.

Looks good I'm signing up

Do you think we could get Triangles listed on there?

There are so many similar coins listed on there that were created around the same time Triangles was created so I think it would be a nice fit for Triangles to be listed on there. I believe the listing fee is a donation so it might not cost much for the listing if the community decides to list Triangles.
That's great, i would donate for sure and will inquire

No problem mate, I'm sure it would be much as like I said they were listing many coins for free over the past month.

I'm also wondering if you know anything about what will be the max supply of Triangles? as we are over the 120k supply right now.
Maybe we can try and get Triangles listed on Unnamed exchange so that we have two exchanges. A lot of people can't use Nova exchange which is why I think Triangles is struggling right now with price and volume so another exchange is needed and Unnamed I think is a good choice for now.

There are so many similar coins listed on there that were created around the same time Triangles was created so I think it would be a nice fit for Triangles to be listed on there. I believe the listing fee is a donation so it might not cost much for the listing if the community decides to list Triangles.
That's great, i would donate for sure and will inquire
Is there mining in this project? Is it working properly? Just curious, not blaming.

German engineered, works like a charm. Algo is POS. No mining equipment necessary and if you HODL on btcpop.co you automatically earn stake payments from the exchange.

TRI faucet is full on www.btcpop.co

Why does triangles.network say "we have stopped developing this coin?"

You may have had to gtfo but no reason to try and kill crypto. As long as the network is running, we are still developing.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Thanks to whale bone for helping keep the Tri Community a float during these times.
Now that Triangles is listed on Nove exchange, I just wonder if CMC will re-list TRI. I didn't even know that TRI was delisted from CMC until I went to check the other day and it wouldn't show up. The problem we might face is that CMC require a coin to be listed on two exchanges, what do you guys think about trying to get TRI re-listed on CMC with just Nova exchange?

we are also on btcpop.co so technically on 2. Just no volume on Nova atm. Is there anyone EU based and able to add some orders? I'm willing to airdrop.

Yes I seen Triangles on there however does CMC see this as an exchange? I haven't seen this listed on CMC which is why we need another exchange that is listed so we can get Triangles re-listed on CMC. Its a shame that all the exchanges that are listed on CMC charge high fees for listings.
In other news I came across an instagram post my neighbor made about her fondness of painting with menstrual blood.  She's literally painting a Triangle. This could be a sign.

If you want the link DM me on instagram @curiousbank
Now that Triangles is listed on Nove exchange, I just wonder if CMC will re-list TRI. I didn't even know that TRI was delisted from CMC until I went to check the other day and it wouldn't show up. The problem we might face is that CMC require a coin to be listed on two exchanges, what do you guys think about trying to get TRI re-listed on CMC with just Nova exchange?

we are also on btcpop.co so technically on 2. Just no volume on Nova atm. Is there anyone EU based and able to add some orders? I'm willing to airdrop.
GODSUPREME just received 4 TRI for registering an address on www.oddbank.info

I'm adding an open source claim form to oddbank by the end of the day that will let you anonymously list your cryptopia losses for public viewing .

Activity: 175
Merit: 11
Any news from Nova Exchange? I see they have started to list Cryptopia coins and was just wondering if you have received any replies from your submission Mike The Great? Also if the community can get together to raise some BTC so we can get Triangles listed on another exchange like Crex24.

Good news, email just came from NOVA and TRI made it! Market will open 11am tomorrow CEST.

Unfortunately, I'm US based and not able to populate the NOVA markets. My TRI are on BTCPOP available for arbitrage until i meet my Scottish wife.

I will be airdropping at least 44 TRI/month amongst active oddbank.info members. 100% free and you list THINGS or post a BOUNTY.

Thank you vella85

That is great news mate!

Well I'm in the same boat my friend so I won't be able to trade on there either, that is why I said that we should also look for another exchange for TRI to trade on so everyone around the world can trade as I suspect that a lot of members from the US hold TRI. The main thing is that we'll start to see some volume again for this gem.
Any news from Nova Exchange? I see they have started to list Cryptopia coins and was just wondering if you have received any replies from your submission Mike The Great? Also if the community can get together to raise some BTC so we can get Triangles listed on another exchange like Crex24.

Good news, email just came from NOVA and TRI made it! Market will open 11am tomorrow CEST.

Unfortunately, I'm US based and not able to populate the NOVA markets. My TRI are on BTCPOP available for arbitrage until i meet my Scottish wife.

I will be airdropping at least 44 TRI/month amongst active oddbank.info members. 100% free and you list THINGS or post a BOUNTY.

Thank you vella85

Pages:
Jump to: