Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging - page 16. (Read 102307 times)

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
TRI will go to MARS!!!!!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mars

Well TRI can easily start to rocket if it is listed on a known exchange as I believe that staking will be the next big trend in the next year or so for crypto and I think that staking coins that have a long history and active team will do well and TRI could be one of them.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
TRI developer Wurstgelee is still active on forum and im sure would take care if any problems arose. Tri network functions well after 6 years in the year 2020!

Wurstgelee can I get a Heart beat?  

Hi guys!

Is there any plans to list it on any other exchanges than cryptopia?
I like this project a lot but i have a feeling that it is slowly dying and there is no sense to buy any...

Not going to die. Smiley

I must admit that this is a big achievement for a coin that hasn't had any active development for a while but as you said the network and the wallets continue to function perfectly so there is no need for development on that side but a use case for TRI would be something to think about for the future. I'm still holding and staking.
TRI developer Wurstgelee is still active on forum and im sure would take care if any problems arose. Tri network functions well after 6 years in the year 2020!

Wurstgelee can I get a Heart beat?  

Hi guys!

Is there any plans to list it on any other exchanges than cryptopia?
I like this project a lot but i have a feeling that it is slowly dying and there is no sense to buy any...

Not going to die. Smiley

Congratulations to TRI on its 6th anniversary!!! Triangles was launched on July 16th, 2014.

The network continues to function and is well secured, with Tri staking technology and pos rewards.
Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy
Easiest way to set up your own TRI node and earn POS rewards:

1. Download TRI wallet for Windows, Mac or Linux 16.04 from info.triangles.technology.

2. I tried making this updated bootstrap.dat https://mega.nz/file/O59lHaQJ#3-uo5zn8EkozLWVJDRjPWS2t-qdZCtXCLyOIVMQLZNw. Simply add bootstrap.dat to your .triangles folder.

*edit*---> I just tested this bootstrap and it seems to only build ~40% before connecting to the network to finish syncing. I'm new to this style of bootstrapping and TRI only has one blk.dat file so its a little different than most of those other shitcoins.

3. Post questions here or on discord https://discord.gg/XnxAKjE.

Please join TRI discord community : https://discord.gg/XnxAKjE

I didn't know you were holding TRI as well, we seem to hold a number of different coins that we are both in. TRI has been one of my best long term staking coins even though the price has taken a big hit but all we need is a top exchange and this could get back to where it once was and for the community to return.

I supported a lot of coins . I paid for explorers, for listimg them on exchanges, etc, Now a lot of them are dowm.
The single strategy for all of them is TO SURVIVE.
In 2017 there were about 2000 BTC copies on Coinmarketcap, so called ALTCOINS.
Nowadays I barely find 20.
Lot of them died .
I remember a few : Bottlecaps, GenStake, HYPerStake,  TruckCoin, WomenCOin, Vulcano, 808, Blackcoin, Rubycoin, Sprouts, 1737 (Elite), BitBean, DogeDark (Verge), etc.

Yes I have seen you pay for exchanges etc for many projects and I'm sure the dev is grateful for that but its a shame that projects die because there is no activity from the dev team which is what we are seeing with Triangles. If the team are still around they could at least give the community something like future plans for TRI, I remember that this used to be one of the rarer coins but not now as it went over the max cap which was set and nothing was said about this. I know a lot of guys that bought Tri thinking that the max supply was 120k but it was a lie as Tri went over that. Anyway I'm still staking Tri and hopefully something comes out of it in the near future.
Activity: 175
Merit: 11

I didn't know you were holding TRI as well, we seem to hold a number of different coins that we are both in. TRI has been one of my best long term staking coins even though the price has taken a big hit but all we need is a top exchange and this could get back to where it once was and for the community to return.

I supported a lot of coins . I paid for explorers, for listimg them on exchanges, etc, Now a lot of them are dowm.
The single strategy for all of them is TO SURVIVE.
In 2017 there were about 2000 BTC copies on Coinmarketcap, so called ALTCOINS.
Nowadays I barely find 20.
Lot of them died .
I remember a few : Bottlecaps, GenStake, HYPerStake,  TruckCoin, WomenCOin, Vulcano, 808, Blackcoin, Rubycoin, Sprouts, 1737 (Elite), BitBean, DogeDark (Verge), etc.

https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm

it looks like GT is paying someone to maintain this. "CSM" seems like a horse of a different color
looks like Grant Thorton is staking TRI, #4 on the richlist TCeMC6j3Hsreb4tYCMDP2K6BiPVz92tNke

Will Cryptopia reopen?

Hmm, not sure if we'll ever see Cryptopia reopening any time soon. They seem to be taking a long time just to get things sorted to pay the remaining coins to its members.

On another note, its good to see TRI still kicking and staking, we just need more activity from the community or dev team if they are still around?
looks like Grant Thorton is staking TRI, #4 on the richlist TCeMC6j3Hsreb4tYCMDP2K6BiPVz92tNke

Will Cryptopia reopen?

I'm having some difficulties building after upgrading linux to 18.04. Seems to be an issue with the openssl. I'm searching and learning and working on a fix...

Found this repair for upgrading ssl:

https://github.com/vertcoin-project/vertcoin-core/commit/5522e0ce9c9070ae8c536a8366e5a5d0316ca48d

I will see if I am dev enough to upgrade TRI openssl to version 1.1.

In other news, when comparing 2 equally weighted TRI wallets running simultaneously on 2 lenovo x140e . . . it seems the 16gb windows has better staking results than the 8gb linux.

Is POS success a function of memory or is this a TRI easter egg?
TRI is back at the top of the list for faucet value on the BTCPOP faucet

Nice! Now we just need more people to take notice and check out TRI. I think having TRI at the top will attract more people to check out this coin and if it had some good volume on BTCPop as well it would help even more.

Network difficulty today suggests a large wallet just broke out of staking or went offline

Nice! Now we just need more people to take notice and check out TRI. I think having TRI at the top will attract more people to check out this coin and if it had some good volume on BTCPop as well it would help even more.
I think we have enough holders here to revive this project in the future as long as we all hold. Tri was one of my first staking coins and with the low emissions and low supply I saw potential in this coin and I still believe it has potential if a new dev takes it over. At least we still have BTCPop to trade on and also for anyone new, they can claim from the faucet.

HODL game strong and I'm airdropping to the BTCPOP faucet and to those who register on oddbank.info

We are almost back to $1 on BTCPOP...

I'm backing TRI at $1+ in my odd stores: #detroitpoultryconsortium and slim.reefer
I think we have enough holders here to revive this project in the future as long as we all hold. Tri was one of my first staking coins and with the low emissions and low supply I saw potential in this coin and I still believe it has potential if a new dev takes it over. At least we still have BTCPop to trade on and also for anyone new, they can claim from the faucet.
Pages:
Jump to: