Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging - page 17. (Read 102307 times)

Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5lCgaOAvGk/?igshid=12dcjnomdg1zd

made this TRI logo concept as I was inspired by Abiky and the cybertruck
I listed TRI on cratex exchange.
https://cratex.io/index.php?pair=TRI/BTC
Happy trading!
Also, join TRI discord community here :
https://discord.gg/gWww3ga

Well done sir! Thank you!
Activity: 175
Merit: 11
I listed TRI on cratex exchange.
https://cratex.io/index.php?pair=TRI/BTC
Happy trading!
Also, join TRI discord community here :
Abiky. I am trying to list TRI on cratex exchange. Do you have any  TRI node sir ?
If positive, please send it to me on discord.
Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Classic crypto is my favorite collectable. I still HODL coinye too.

I'm not sure TRI is abandoned by dev though. Why save a dead coin in the first place? I'd take some time off too or maybe he was a target?

I'm not in favor of a new logo but I could see changing colors based on wallet versions. i.e. a black triangle Let me work on a logo for this classic wallet version. I too love the open source.

Best place for bulk TRI orders is to place on BTCPOP TRI/BTC market.

Here is an enlarged TIFF

https://imgur.com/ZA9XXvn

Well, dev has been silent for quite some time without delivering updates to the TRI project. Maybe he decided to take a break from it, or abandon TRI in its entirety. With a community still supporting "Triangles", I wouldn't worry much about the dev nowadays. As long as there is a single node available on the network, the Blockchain will continue to be alive. I know that it may seem awkward to revive a dead coin, but I believe that doing this will prevent many people from being left "hodling" the bag (bagholder). I often look into abandoned coins to see what I could do to revive them. There are a few altcoins which have unique features not available elsewhere, that disappeared over time due to lack of funding or demand among people in the mainstream world.

While TRI is not traded in any exchange (except for BTCPOP), it could gain traction on the market if someone decides to "revive" the project. We now have a Discord server, and if we keep working together, we could help make "Triangles" great again. The current block explorer works great, but it would be better to have different sites hosting a block explorer for TRI just in case the main site (Triangles.technology) goes down anytime soon.

Anyways, thanks for the "TIFF" version of the TRI logo. I've managed to resize it a bit in order to make a promotional banner to attract people into it. Still though, I'm thinking of a redesigned version of the TRI logo that would look better for the modern world. I believe that the current logo looks too simplistic compared to other cryptocurrencies' logos. I might find someone talented enough to come up with a new logo for TRI if the community approves it. If no one else has interest in driving the future direction of the project, I might as well take charge sometime in the future. Hopefully, "Triangles" would be alive and running for years to come as a highly-rewarding PoS cryptocurrency for the masses. Smiley
Thank you for your support! I only have PNG and TIFF options but I made this and can modify by request.

Thank you. I've already downloaded the PNG file, but I would love to get my hands on the TIFF version of the TRI logo. The size of the PNG image is rather small for what I want to do with the TRI logo. Resizing the PNG image results in loss of resolution. I wonder if the TIFF image is better in this regard?

Classic crypto is my favorite collectable. I still HODL coinye too.

I'm not sure TRI is abandoned by dev though. Why save a dead coin in the first place? I'd take some time off too or maybe he was a target?

I'm not in favor of a new logo but I could see changing colors based on wallet versions. i.e. a black triangle Let me work on a logo for this classic wallet version. I too love the open source.

Best place for bulk TRI orders is to place on BTCPOP TRI/BTC market.  

Here is an enlarged TIFF

https://imgur.com/ZA9XXvn
legendary
Thank you for your support! I only have PNG and TIFF options but I made this and can modify by request.

https://imgur.com/a/NTzQhgY

Your support is enough but if you are in the mood to tip, I have a variety of options on my ODDBANK user profile. Just scroll to the bottom!

POS is back in the limelight with TEZOS on coinbase. Keep staking TRI! I'm going to load up the faucet on BTCpop in the next 48 hours.

TRI.HARDER.

Thank you. I've already downloaded the PNG file, but I would love to get my hands on the TIFF version of the TRI logo. The size of the PNG image is rather small for what I want to do with the TRI logo. Resizing the PNG image results in loss of resolution. I wonder if the TIFF image is better in this regard?

Anyways, I'm planning to maintain the TRI blockchain alive just in case it gains traction sometime in the future. The current logo looks fine, but if someone talented could make a redesigned version of the logo, it'll be better. Please keep in touch with me via PM to discuss options on how to make TRI great again. I would appreciate if you could send me the TIFF image as well, just to experiment with it a little by resizing it to my heart's content.

It's good to know about the TRI faucet, being the only one in existence right now (AFAIK). I have a few TRI lying around, but would love to get some more. There doesn't seem to be any exchanges lying around, so my best bet would be to trade TRI against BTC in a peer-to-peer manner. In the Discord server for the TRI project, we could all share our ideas/thoughts about it as a community united in a common place. Despite the developer abandoning the project, anyone can contribute towards it making TRI a hit once again. That's the beauty of the open-source and decentralized nature of crypto. In the end, I hope that TRI would rise again as one of the most popular PoS coins in the world. Wink
This is TRI discord server.
Please join :
Maybe we could make a fund to list TRI on unnamed exchange.
TRI faucet has been reloaded on BTCpop

tri.harder.

https://imgur.com/a/NTzQhgY

Your support is enough but if you are in the mood to tip, I have a variety of options on my ODDBANK user profile. Just scroll to the bottom!

POS is back in the limelight with TEZOS on coinbase. Keep staking TRI! I'm going to load up the faucet on BTCpop in the next 48 hours.

TRI.HARDER.
legendary
A Discord server would be great for TRI and I would set one up but not sure if I'll have time to maintain it as I already run servers for a few other coins and also my own server which keeps me busy. If there is enough support for it then maybe we as a community could share the work load of maintaining the server, that's if anyone is interested in using Discord?

Hopefully, someone with plenty of time would come up with a Discord server for TRI enthusiasts to share fresh new ideas for the longevity of the project. Personally, I would work in my spare time to keep the Triangles blockchain alive. It's still a good coin with attractive stake rates (although it's been abandoned by the dev). With community support, this cryptocurrency could remain actively traded just like Dogecoin is nowadays.

Now, I'm looking for a high-resolution image of the TRI logo. I can't seem to find it anywhere, but would be glad if someone could find it for me. A vector graphics (SVG) image would be ideal for resizing to my heart's content. I wouldn't mind paying some BTC for someone to design an SVG for the TRI logo. I'm planning to use this for promotional/marketing purposes. All we need is an exchange willing to list TRI, to get ourselves back on track. I've seen that Mercatox exchange would list a coin for free if it has enough votes from the community. I know that it's not a big exchange like Binance or even Bittrex, but at least it's something. Getting TRI listed on a DEX would be a great addition as well.

All in all, I hope that TRI could get the attention it deserves within the crypto space. I'll be keeping an eye to the project for any updates that may arise in the future. Smiley
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
There is some of the community here helping but we do need the dev. Triangles has been silent for over a year now and after we lost the main exchange, Cryptopia which had the most volume for TRI it slowly went down hill from there. We only have BTCPop now to trade on but there is no volume so its very hard to see TRI recover even though the PoS is attractive for people. I'm still holding and staking as there is no point selling now and hopefully something comes out of this in the future.

Sadly, Cryptopia's departure from the crypto industry has affected many altcoins on the market. It was one of the most active exchanges for trading altcoins. Now, Triangles lacks trading volume as there's no real exchange for it. It may seem to be difficult to get listed on big exchanges like Binance, Poloniex, or even Bittrex due to their high listing fees. Maybe decentralized exchanges like OpenLedger or CryptoBridge have more affordable fees for listing Triangles. But it will depend on everyone's effort to make Triangles become actively traded on the market once again.

Thank goodness that crypto is open source, as we can continue to build on it after being abandoned by the dev. I'll continue to stake and hold Triangles until it resurrects (hopefully) in the future. A discord server/channel would be nice to have, so that we could unite together as TRI holders into a common place. I'm thinking of contributing towards the longevity of the Triangles project in my spare time, just to keep the Blockchain alive as much as possible. We just need a dev team in order to make the cryptocurrency great again.

Nonetheless, if you or anyone else has some Triangles for sale, you can always contact me via PM. If you are a newbie or don't have trust score at all, I'll be requiring an escrow in order to perform the transaction. I want to buy more TRI to hodl & stake for the long term. Smiley

A Discord server would be great for TRI and I would set one up but not sure if I'll have time to maintain it as I already run servers for a few other coins and also my own server which keeps me busy. If there is enough support for it then maybe we as a community could share the work load of maintaining the server, that's if anyone is interested in using Discord?
legendary
There is some of the community here helping but we do need the dev. Triangles has been silent for over a year now and after we lost the main exchange, Cryptopia which had the most volume for TRI it slowly went down hill from there. We only have BTCPop now to trade on but there is no volume so its very hard to see TRI recover even though the PoS is attractive for people. I'm still holding and staking as there is no point selling now and hopefully something comes out of this in the future.

Sadly, Cryptopia's departure from the crypto industry has affected many altcoins on the market. It was one of the most active exchanges for trading altcoins. Now, Triangles lacks trading volume as there's no real exchange for it. It may seem to be difficult to get listed on big exchanges like Binance, Poloniex, or even Bittrex due to their high listing fees. Maybe decentralized exchanges like OpenLedger or CryptoBridge have more affordable fees for listing Triangles. But it will depend on everyone's effort to make Triangles become actively traded on the market once again.

Thank goodness that crypto is open source, as we can continue to build on it after being abandoned by the dev. I'll continue to stake and hold Triangles until it resurrects (hopefully) in the future. A discord server/channel would be nice to have, so that we could unite together as TRI holders into a common place. I'm thinking of contributing towards the longevity of the Triangles project in my spare time, just to keep the Blockchain alive as much as possible. We just need a dev team in order to make the cryptocurrency great again.

Nonetheless, if you or anyone else has some Triangles for sale, you can always contact me via PM. If you are a newbie or don't have trust score at all, I'll be requiring an escrow in order to perform the transaction. I want to buy more TRI to hodl & stake for the long term. Smiley
This was a really good PoS coin. It's sad to see it abandoned by the dev, after a long time since inception. I used to cash out Triangles every once in a while when it was actively traded in several crypto exchanges. Considering that CoinMarketCap has no active listings for the "TRI" cryptocurrency, it seems to me that it's dead (at least in terms of trading activity). This coin would've been nice to buy/sell in a decentralized exchange. With attractive PoS rewards, I'm sure that it'll gain massive adoption within the mainstream world. But there needs to be active development and innovation, in order to maintain the longevity of the cryptocurrency.

I wonder if there's a Discord for Triangles? This seems like a better way of gathering all TRI users/investors in a single platform (than Telegram itself) where a large number of crypto projects communicate. We could keep in touch in order to help maintain the Triangles Blockchain for years to come. With hopes of seeing a revival on this coin, I won't be giving up on it yet.  Smiley

legendary
This was a really good PoS coin. It's sad to see it abandoned by the dev, after a long time since inception. I used to cash out Triangles every once in a while when it was actively traded in several crypto exchanges. Considering that CoinMarketCap has no active listings for the "TRI" cryptocurrency, it seems to me that it's dead (at least in terms of trading activity). This coin would've been nice to buy/sell in a decentralized exchange. With attractive PoS rewards, I'm sure that it'll gain massive adoption within the mainstream world. But there needs to be active development and innovation, in order to maintain the longevity of the cryptocurrency.

I wonder if there's a Discord for Triangles? This seems like a better way of gathering all TRI users/investors in a single platform (than Telegram itself) where a large number of crypto projects communicate. We could keep in touch in order to help maintain the Triangles Blockchain for years to come. With hopes of seeing a revival on this coin, I won't be giving up on it yet.  Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
ANY UPDATE?

IS THERE A TELEGRAM CHAT OR DISCORD?
I wondered the same thing too. I'm not certain but it looks like ~1k-2k/month minted for POS rewards. If rewards stop entirely network security could become an issue.

That is true so maybe the team can come up with a new max supply like a few million coins or we just keep going like we have for the past year. The circulating supply is still low compared to most other coins out there but I do know that a lot of people like to know what the max supply will be.

I'm not sure how the POS algo differs after max coin reach but I believe the rewards have changed. Wurstgelee did a great job saving the coin and to change anything regarding reward or distro would be very un crypto imho.

If TRI could progress in any way i believe it would benefit from a second layer. Pepecoin aka MEME built a clone of XCP and I've always thought TRI would be great for securing assets.

Also TRI is much more scarce than it appears. There were maybe 4k TRI on cryptopia, so those are frozen for a lil while. BTCPOP doesnt have many. Top wallets <50k

I'm committed to this economic experiment and believe it can do great things for philanthropy and developmental economics.

I'm not sure either which is why I asked in here, I also noticed that the rewards did change a little or could it be that there is more network weight now. I really think the community needs to get together along with the dev team and for us all to discuss what is best for Tri moving forward.
Hey I am just curious with Triangles what is the minimum staking age and what's a good weight of TRI to have staking?

I believe the minimum staking age is 8 - 12 hours but I could be wrong, just give it 24 hours as then the coins should be mature for staking. I would say now a few thousand coins is good to start with and should give regular stakes almost daily if you stake 24/7.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I wondered the same thing too. I'm not certain but it looks like ~1k-2k/month minted for POS rewards. If rewards stop entirely network security could become an issue.

That is true so maybe the team can come up with a new max supply like a few million coins or we just keep going like we have for the past year. The circulating supply is still low compared to most other coins out there but I do know that a lot of people like to know what the max supply will be.

I'm not sure how the POS algo differs after max coin reach but I believe the rewards have changed. Wurstgelee did a great job saving the coin and to change anything regarding reward or distro would be very un crypto imho.

If TRI could progress in any way i believe it would benefit from a second layer. Pepecoin aka MEME built a clone of XCP and I've always thought TRI would be great for securing assets.

Also TRI is much more scarce than it appears. There were maybe 4k TRI on cryptopia, so those are frozen for a lil while. BTCPOP doesnt have many. Top wallets <50k

I'm committed to this economic experiment and believe it can do great things for philanthropy and developmental economics.

I'm not sure either which is why I asked in here, I also noticed that the rewards did change a little or could it be that there is more network weight now. I really think the community needs to get together along with the dev team and for us all to discuss what is best for Tri moving forward.
Hey I am just curious with Triangles what is the minimum staking age and what's a good weight of TRI to have staking?

Pages:
Jump to: