Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging - page 3. (Read 102266 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Wurstgelee completed the TRI explorer maintenance and it is back online ahead of schedule. It looks great! Thank you Wurstgelee!

http://explorer.triangles.technology

We can now confirm the BTCPOP faucet balance: 1178! That's about 1 half of 1% of all TRI. Feels like 105,000 BTC!

https://explorer.triangles.technology/address/TVYPGTHRgrR2ZmMKGfefrQbzK2Qw6JVYwX

Thank you to Wurstgelee and Whalebone for all your hardwork.

Tri community looking very strong!!  🔺

on pop till now i see not any staking.have someone inform pop?
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Wurstgelee completed the TRI explorer maintenance and it is back online ahead of schedule. It looks great! Thank you Wurstgelee!

We can now confirm the BTCPOP faucet balance: 1178! That's about 1 half of 1% of all TRI. Feels like 105,000 BTC!

https://explorer.triangles.technology/address/TVYPGTHRgrR2ZmMKGfefrQbzK2Qw6JVYwX

Thank you to Wurstgelee and Whalebone for all your hardwork.

Tri community looking very strong!!  🔺
Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Not sure what just happened with Coin Stats not showing TRI stats, its now showing 0 and the logo has gone. Could this be because of the explorer being unavailable due to maintenance? Coin Stats has always tracked TRI and its the first time I have seen this, for anyone that doesn't know Coin Stats is a portfolio tracker site and app.

That is likely the issue although I am not familiar with coin stat's config. Coinpaprika pulls data from SC.

Don't worry, the network is still running, it just cant be viewed in its entirety until all blocks have been indexed for viewing all data. Has the data been frozen or wonky on coin stats over the past 2 months?

Ok, thanks for letting me know.

No the data has been fine up until recently a few days ago which is when I noticed that the logo is not showing and that all the stats are 0. I know Coin Stats get most of their data from Coingecko but as TRI is not on Coingecko, well it hasn't been updated, I'm not sure where they were getting the TRI data from before. They could of been using Coinpaprika and have now stopped, I just don't know. I'll try and find out and let the community know.
Not sure what just happened with Coin Stats not showing TRI stats, its now showing 0 and the logo has gone. Could this be because of the explorer being unavailable due to maintenance? Coin Stats has always tracked TRI and its the first time I have seen this, for anyone that doesn't know Coin Stats is a portfolio tracker site and app.

That is likely the issue although I am not familiar with coin stat's config. Coinpaprika pulls data from SC.

Don't worry, the network is still running, it just cant be viewed in its entirety until all blocks have been indexed for viewing all data. Has the data been frozen or wonky on coin stats over the past 2 months?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
UPDATE: The block explorer is temporarily unavailable due to maintenance. Wurstgelee also hinted at some color changes!

In other news I finally figured out how to interface with tfreedman's open source explorer for ruby on rails as a backup TRI explorer.

Wurstgellee estimates 1-2 days. My indexing is much slower and looking like 10-20 days.
Here is the address for the upcoming 6/6/2021 333 TRI AIRDROP.

Original release:  https://www.instagram.com/p/CLSTePjgsO5/

[ TO DO ] Add to ODDBANK --> [ UPDATE LINK ]

UPDATE: I may drop a full 333 twice this year but it depends on our continual market analysis in relation to our annual distribution of roughly 1% of total TRI.

I'm trying out the TRI SMS feature and haven't been able to receive a message yet.

I used:
smsgenable
smsggetpubkey TVetBPSQHACGsmCAX7HsgPGB6K2D4whSkr -> 2AHZs8pazqrdXCuGYdL1yWfQReeKVFccvf3XqYAS6YaRi

Has anyone had success? What step am I missing? The smsgoutbox is populated on my sending address but the messages are not received.

UPDATE: Still working with stakecenter.co to determine extent of database issues. Markets are moving on 3 exchanges BTCPOP, unnamed and SC. I realized that since the block explorer is out of date, the BTCPOP faucet balance is unknown . . . so I added 650+ TRI. I'm working on building a backup block explorer. SamiAhmed gave us some great suggestions for paid services and I may go that route but would like to give it a shot first.

Thank you for the buy support on Unnamed  Wink
Alright this is what I was looking for is a community and a coin that I was collecting back in the day to still be around and working Smiley I just got all my wallets and data from my fried laptop and am checking which ones I can sync still so I'm very happy to see that this is still one Smiley

Welcome back NoobKidOnTheBlock. Let us know if you have any difficulty N'syncing.  Wink

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Alright this is what I was looking for is a community and a coin that I was collecting back in the day to still be around and working Smiley I just got all my wallets and data from my fried laptop and am checking which ones I can sync still so I'm very happy to see that this is still one Smiley
Happy Easter!

I added TRI_SMS to the list of contact options on oddbank. Now you can list your SMS PUBLIC KEY in the communications section of your cryptoprofile. It associates with your tri address.

BTW, I like the sound of "TRISMS"

I've also added a "signature address" interface inside of your cryptoprofile for defining an address for distributing and receiving meaningful micro transactions. This is meant as an alternative for artists who wish to "sign" portfolios and request contributions outside of the NFT model.

Not all cryptoart is NFT!

We're having trouble with the database. You may notice that the transactions, selling and buying are slowed down, we are in the process of fixing. trolbox is not for support .. if you write to the contact, one message will be sent. typing 10 or a hundred will only slow down my answer.

Blessings! Thank you stakecenter.co I understand. You have restored my faith. I am in no rush and I am happy to continue staking with you. I am just a lil gun shy from cryptopia and typically don't hold many coins on an exchange. And I want to support your stake weight and HODL with you.

If when you find the solution still some trades are lost I will contribute toward replacement. Anything to keep SC running!
copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 3
We're having trouble with the database. You may notice that the transactions, selling and buying are slowed down, we are in the process of fixing. trolbox is not for support .. if you write to the contact, one message will be sent. typing 10 or a hundred will only slow down my answer.
@whalebone I asked in trollbox about the missing RDD on March 24 No respons on trollbox. Later send custumor help form March 24 and also today March 27. So far no respons on any. Withdrawl of 11k RDD (withdrawl the RDD coins to trade at btcpop) now says delayed hot wallet need refill. So I can understand that. And will wait for hotwallet refill. but still waiting for reply of support about missing RDD in my account. @stakecenter.co (username rheinefée)
@whalebone the paranoid complicated manipulated Smiley Me oké

Alas, with no response from stakecenter.co across all channels I have moved TRI markets to BTCPOP.co

I was able to withdraw my TRI but am still waiting for hot wallet refill on other coins. I am hopeful Andriej will return and save his exchange as it is a beauty.

If you have lost funds on Stakecenter and the issue persists, I will replace those funds with TRI in June (1st week) if you create a bounty on oddbank.info.

Let's give Andriej the benefit of the doubt. Life could have happened and I pray he was not a target for his support of crypto.
@whalebone I asked in trollbox about the missing RDD on March 24 No respons on trollbox. Later send custumor help form March 24 and also today March 27. So far no respons on any. Withdrawl of 11k RDD (withdrawl the RDD coins to trade at btcpop) now says delayed hot wallet need refill. So I can understand that. And will wait for hotwallet refill. but still waiting for reply of support about missing RDD in my account. @stakecenter.co (username rheinefée)

@ugodoge My trollbox chat message regarding your issue was deleted. Maybe someone is treating as FUD. Very spooky. Andriej was last active on Discord 3/17.

@stakecenter.co proof of dev?

Activity: 2
Coinpaprika responded last week. They said they will update our ranking page. . .

They need to update to the correct website also, because the one currently linked is not correct. Also it also says "Project defunct" which is also incorrect TRI continues to grow, with a rational and healthy proof of stake system, and an active community of members.

+1 I included the current website address in the last email to coinpaprika. I believe all variables will be updated at the same time and am assuming the "project defunct" will be removed at that time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for an epic legacy alt pump that will be signaled by the return of the "defunct"!
@whalebone Was looking for extra trade platform for TRI so one of your links gave me stakecenter.co So far all good. Trusted it seemed deposit trade all work fine. So I send more and other coins and there's almost 13k RDD missing in my stakecenter account. Put on exchange @10 sats and disapeared from my account next day zero btc sats recieved. No reply from support center 2 days now, discord shows it not just me having this issue last 2 days with RDD coin missing. Withdraw 11k RDD left not arriving and no reply on 13k RDD missing. So what is story stakecenter.co ?

@UgoDoge Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I've not had a loss of coins but I have noticed some latency issues at times while issuing trades. I always give developers the benefit of the doubt and time to figure out the issue. Andriej has always responded to trollbox messages within 24 hours. I also know the frustration of the bleeding edge. Perhaps this is a scaling / throughput issue. Is it only for REDD? or are other coins having the issue?

@stakecenter.co can you confirm the issue and is there a solution? I'm always paranoid of gov agencies / corporate banks taking aim at the exchanges we support.

Activity: 2
@whalebone Was looking for extra trade platform for TRI so one of your links gave me stakecenter.co So far all good. Trusted it seemed deposit trade all work fine. So I send more and other coins and there's almost 13k RDD missing in my stakecenter account. Put on exchange @10 sats and disapeared from my account next day zero btc sats recieved. No reply from support center 2 days now, discord shows it not just me having this issue last 2 days with RDD coin missing. Withdraw 11k RDD left not arriving and no reply on 13k RDD missing. So what is story stakecenter.co ?
Pages:
Jump to: