Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging - page 4. (Read 102266 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
Coinpaprika responded last week. They said they will update our ranking page. . .

They need to update to the correct website also, because the one currently linked is not correct. Also it also says "Project defunct" which is also incorrect TRI continues to grow, with a rational and healthy proof of stake system, and an active community of members.
Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy
Coinpaprika responded last week. They said they will update our ranking page. . .
I sync now  Grin

Welcome to Triangles sun.king! I will airdrop you some TRI if you list your address on oddbank.info
Activity: 43
Merit: 7
Maybe the block explorer was having a bad day when I last posted. At the time it was reading 15 nodes and I'm used to seeing 25-30. Some of my nodes have better reception than others behind the VPN and I was showing 28 at last glance. The explorer is still not tracking MOVEMENT. Perhaps the block explorer db is full and the server needs to be reindexed? As you know the Triangles community is as anonymous as it is decentral so I don't know who to put the request to. I know the explorer is a considerable expense and I would like to create a bounty to contribute toward many years of service.

I've finished a working UI to support users in issuing assets or distributing signatures using a variety of my favorite altcoins that offer coin_control. It's a lofi web2.0 model meant for communities where distribution trust is reputation based and linked through coin addresses with social media contacts on oddbank. With the thrill of NFT minting and liquidity pool milking, I'm afraid many post-DOGE-Ethereum-Token-crypto-millionaires are forgetting the value of having a myriad of distributed autonomous/anonymous networks regardless of blockchain intelligence. And I still haven't read the memo that DeFi is exclusively DAPP chain. Imho, all coins are DeFi. Don't get me wrong, I'm ok with not being DeFi. But perhaps we could all be included in an AltFi category? Nevertheless, being "defunct" and "legacy" may come in handy for tax purposes in the long run.

With all that said, oddbank needs a running TRI block explorer for users to verify coin_control asset transactions. In addition to offering support to our current explorer, I am requesting support with building a backup explorer. I'm willing to fund the project fully and will post a bounty on oddbank at YOUR recommended TRI value. In the long run I would like to use this node to process transactions generated by the asset generator UI on oddbank.

Oddbank helps me network a variety of altcoins with the long term goal of these coins being valuable to others. Oddbank is running three bi-annual airdrops that will run for the next 10 years. TRI is one of the featured coins and will distribute at least 333 TRI via oddbank address airdrop each year. This is roughly one quarter of whalebone's yearly TRI distribution goals.

To bridge the gap between DeFi and Altcoins I'm planning to wrap some TRI into an NFT offering of some of your favorite TRI art. Much of my art references the users on this forum. If you are referenced in my art, you will get an issuance for free. Thank you for flying 🔺.

Please join me on oddbank and try issuing assets using coin control. I will send 1 TRI to the "signature" address of the next 33 assets! If you'd like to learn how to use coin_control or have any questions about oddbank, please contact me on t.me/oddbankerz

BTW, is TRI the only crypto with an emoji?
post addnodes pls Grin

Hello sun.king. Nodes are hard coded and maintained by some anonymous soul so no need to addnode. Just give your wallet a little time.

Here is a bootstrap from SamiAhmed https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1zFGkY5Tp2HcWamGy4v--56zkI9UYvx9N?usp=sharing
Activity: 43
Merit: 7
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Has anyone noticed that the price on BTCPop doesn't really change when I check staking stats as I have some TRI on there staking. It always shows the dollar value of $0.12 which isn't right for a few hundred TRI that is currently staking so they must have some issue with their system that doesn't show the real price.

It likely has something to do with a lack of incoming aggregator data. The endpoint option from stakecenter.co legitimizes our coinpaprika ranking/output by adding 50k+ to our coinsupply. I'm not sure who BTCPOP uses for coin data and we are not anywhere else accurately.

Ok, I was thinking that they get their data from their own exchange but even then it doesn't make sense as there are some trades that happen but the price still remains the same at $0.12 in the staking stats. I did send in a support ticket but no reply about this.
Has anyone noticed that the price on BTCPop doesn't really change when I check staking stats as I have some TRI on there staking. It always shows the dollar value of $0.12 which isn't right for a few hundred TRI that is currently staking so they must have some issue with their system that doesn't show the real price.

It likely has something to do with a lack of incoming aggregator data. The endpoint option from stakecenter.co legitimizes our coinpaprika ranking/output by adding 50k+ to our coinsupply. I'm not sure who BTCPOP uses for coin data and we are not anywhere else accurately.
#whalebone
you can use this link to update coinsupply on coinpaprika: https://app.stakecenter.co/stakecapi/?coin=TRI&method=getmoneysupply&type=legacy

Thank you. I sent coinpaprika an email with your endpoint and a reminder about the change in website.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 3
I noticed our network node count is down significantly over the past month and that the block explorer stopped tracking Movement data on FEB/18/21. The timing seems to coincide with discussion over BTCPOP faucet algo and me stating I would not be filling faucets until we drain BTCPOP. Sometimes I use pop culture rhetoric for amusement purposes only. Please do not derive any political affiliation from my diatribes!

My post was meant to encourage TRI fans to utilize BTCPOP because I had added a few hundred to it around the same time I started fauceting at Stakecenter and noticed it was not getting drained even though market activity is relatively strong at BTCPOP. I am intentionally not active on all exchanges. Arbitrage is a niche I would like to keep open for others and I'm not a BTC whale who can vask TX on multiple sends to keep buy orders full on all exchanges. I chose Stakecenter as my primary focus because I can control all faucet variables and the market is steady enough for me to support buys.

For transparency, I manage the second largest TRI wallet and have been committed to distributing roughly 1% of the TRI economy each year. Late last year I placed 420 TRI on all of our new exchanges to earn our partners some interest. When wallet #1 (sleeping dragon) came back online I realized my stake weight was not enough to reach yearly distribution goals and consolidated all the coin from our exchanges to maximize stake earnings. I will be redistributing to all exchanges/faucets when I break stake around JUNE/5/21. I will continue to break stake twice a year. Once my distribution goals are reached, I can no longer fill faucets until the end of the 6 month cycle.

I am primarily focused on oddbank.info and use instagram / twitter to relay updates. I will add a "quarterly report" here today to update you on what I am doing & where support is needed to position TRI on coinmarketcap by the end of 2021.

copper member
Activity: 31
Merit: 3
I wrote coinpaprika to update our website and coin supply info.

Coin supply currently 175k+

Official website is info.triangles.technology

Thank you for doing this as I've been looking for a site to track TRI as CMC and Coingecko haven't updated TRI in years. I even tweeted to Coingecko for them to update the stats but no reply from them. I never knew about Coinpapika so thanks for sharing.

Andriej from Stakecenter suggested we reach out to them. I didn't get too far in regards to coin supply. I did not hear back about the website yet.

Here's what coinpaprika said:

Hello,

Unfortunately this endpoint can't work.
It should be formatted like this: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/api.dws?q=circulating

Best regards,
Coinpaprika

Here is what I sent them:

https://explorer.triangles.technology/ext/getmoneysupply

Can anyone help me re write this? Or is it a server configuration issue? I don't want to bother wurstgelee and tbh I don't know who runs the server. DecentralCore?

I'm not sure, but it's probably the format.
Note that https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/api.dws?q=circulating here is text/plain
and here: https://explorer.triangles.technology/ext/getmoneysupply text/html
so they may not get the data

Activity: 45
Extended API
Return data from local indexes

maybe Dev made it extended API and from local indexes for a reason.  I have no clue how to help.

shoots guys, i spent over 5 BTC over the years gathering Triangles, adding exchanges, discord features, gifting friends, boosting low bag holders that secure network, developing awareness by tipping, TRI convos and loving this coin.  I love the vintage feel of this relic of an artifact.  The growing pains of 2014, were tough but bloomed into a blemishless, pure, clean coin that is projected to have a life cycle of a God.  Indestructable, unstoppable, spiritually justified, infinite, predetermined, available and all that come to TRIANGLES will be saved forevermore.

Coins that fork or planning to fork, rollback, swap, have premines, or ICOs are coins in an alternate demension with an unnatural birth conceived by murderous hors generally burning the child they created for profit or keeping the child alive to create mutations, chop limbs, shrink or stretch, memory wipe with fake reality, defiled, passed around for fat pigs that steal to take the last ounce of innocence away from you for a profit.  These coins want you to turn your back just for a second for them to burglarize your entire home with a Harkfork, just like these scammy exchanges that claim they in it for the right reasons.  

If you plan to fork     Your first plan sucked      Your coin sucks      You act retarded and make another one
If you fork                Your plan sucked             Your coin sucks      You hope no one noticed so u can burn for profit
If you rollback          You created a life = lie     Your coin sucks      Completely raped cyptographics with Rohypnol
If you swap              Your first plan sucked       You want to scam people with coins by burning, without noticing
IF you have Premine  You gonna scam because of an emotional break down and coin sucked from the start
If you ICO                You are planning on doing all of the above

The network consensus is to maintain the intregrety of every coin from the earliest adopters.
anyways I can never leave this coin...  but for now I bid you guys (in the forum) farewell

if you need me, I will be in Discord help desk (simple sync issues) or playing pokemon or rpg

Tri Text Support https://discord.gg/DgbCAVDB5y

eidit* i did make a Google Doc for coimmarketcap.  Maybe they can draw the return figure from a cell from the google doc

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cng0KxPSWjzJGlJ_sOzucz_hrsi8Zh3hlKSReg0IlNo/edit
Activity: 71
They're trying to tell you they need an API call/endpoint

127.0.0.1:3001/ext/getmoneysupply

Thank you DecentralCore, that did not work for me. It looks like a local node.

Maybe the .technology domain is throwing coinpaprica for a loop? Or does it have something to do with the "api?q=" portion?

I'm behind a vpn with a dynamic IP but am willing to setup a static VPN triangle node if that would be the solution.
Activity: 45

Thank you for doing this as I've been looking for a site to track TRI as CMC and Coingecko haven't updated TRI in years. I even tweeted to Coingecko for them to update the stats but no reply from them. I never knew about Coinpapika so thanks for sharing.

Andriej from Stakecenter suggested we reach out to them. I didn't get too far in regards to coin supply. I did not hear back about the website yet.

Hello,

It should be formatted like this: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ltc/api.dws?q=circulating

Best regards,
Coinpaprika

Can anyone help me re write this? Or is it a server configuration issue? I don't want to bother wurstgelee and tbh I don't know who runs the server. DecentralCore?

127.0.0.1:3001/ext/getmoneysupply

Hello,

Best regards,
Coinpaprika

Pages:
Jump to: