Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging - page 59. (Read 102307 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516
1BTC Welcome Bonus
I know, I replied. Wink

//wurstgelee

where have you responded ?

because I do not see any messages in the wallet
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I know, I replied. Wink

//wurstgelee
1BTC Welcome Bonus
I confirm , now working well , what is the new beta release ?

ps I sent a pm for messaging tor
Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Some update regarding TRIder:
Tomorrow I will send Wurstgelee a new version of the application, such that he can test it a bit.
After this (short) test phase, I see no reason to not release TRIder in a first beta version for the community.  Smiley

Yaaaayyyy! Cheesy

Edit: Turns out the faucet was simply empty. Problem solved. Wink
Activity: 50
-> "re-" removed from OP.

-> checked faucet, works fine for me?!

//wurstgelee
Activity: 49
faucet is offline?

I put the address and the captcha but does not go forward

I contacted wurstgelee about the problem. It seems that the faucet has lost the connection with the wallet. So nothing to worry about.  Wink

Some update regarding TRIder:
Tomorrow I will send Wurstgelee a new version of the application, such that he can test it a bit.
After this (short) test phase, I see no reason to not release TRIder in a first beta version for the community.  Smiley
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Dev could probably take the re- out of the title since 3angle gave his blessing in the original topic. I bet he still has some.
1BTC Welcome Bonus
faucet is offline?

I put the address and the captcha but does not go forward
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
That's too bad about "no utopia...

Cheesy
1BTC Welcome Bonus

Awesome, thanks! Smiley

And yes, staking works the same with an encrypted wallet. You only have to unlock it to transfer coins and/or stake. To do so you have to

a) create or edit triangles.conf in %appdata%\triangles and add "server=1", "rpcuser=trianglesrpc" and "rpcpassword=".
b) unlock the wallet after it is started. You can do this via the "Unlock wallet" option in the "Operations" menu of the latest beta2 version.

perfect!  Grin

rpcpassword does not have to be/shouldn't be your encryption password btw. rpcpassword only used for RPC calls to the wallet.Wink

thanks again , I had put the same  Grin
Activity: 700
is this coin still active ? , i am amazed  Shocked

Awesome, thanks! Smiley

And yes, staking works the same with an encrypted wallet. You only have to unlock it to transfer coins and/or stake. To do so you have to

a) create or edit triangles.conf in %appdata%\triangles and add "server=1", "rpcuser=trianglesrpc" and "rpcpassword=".
b) unlock the wallet after it is started. You can do this via the "Unlock wallet" option in the "Operations" menu of the latest beta2 version.

perfect!  Grin

rpcpassword does not have to be/shouldn't be your encryption password btw. rpcpassword only used for RPC calls to the wallet.Wink
1BTC Welcome Bonus

Awesome, thanks! Smiley

perfect!  Grin

Awesome, thanks! Smiley

1BTC Welcome Bonus
1BTC Welcome Bonus

Is the Triangle symbol in the lower right corner of the wallet red or gray? What does the tooltip say if you hover the mouse pointer over it?

and gray , and says that they are not mature

Your stake weight is too low because you have a very small amount of coins.

I just sent you 10 TRI. Wait at least 1 hour and the wallet should start staking. Smiley

thank you very much  Smiley

p.s  if I want to encrypt your wallet stakeout work the same ?

p.s2  your weight:4  network weight 3693  time reward  1 day

p.s3  as a thank you , tonight I'll do the Italian translation of triangles  Wink
Beta 2 updated!

I just re-uploaded the beta 2 version of "Black Pharao" with the following small fixes:

- debug console doesn't close on any more
- added "Unlock wallet" and "Lock wallet" to the "Operations" menu  (only shown if the wallet is encrypted and depending on current lock state)
- "Change Passphrase" only present if wallet is encrypted in "Operations" menu.
- "Encrypt Wallet" only present if wallet is unencrypted in "Operations" menu

Simply re-download the beta 2 version if you want those fixes, don't do it if you don't care. Wink

Is the Triangle symbol in the lower right corner of the wallet red or gray? What does the tooltip say if you hover the mouse pointer over it?

and gray , and says that they are not mature

Your stake weight is too low because you have a very small amount of coins.

I just sent you 10 TRI. Wait at least 1 hour and the wallet should start staking. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: