Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging - page 70. (Read 102270 times)

Activity: 838
Merit: 500
Free Coins!

LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Don't leave any addresses in this thread.  PM me with your TRI addresses. <-- Important

Legendary members get 50 TRI (out of 50,000)
Senior members get 35 TRI (out of 50,000)
Full members get 25 TRI (out of 50,000)
Members get 10 TRI (out of 50,000)
Jr. Members get 5 TRI (out of 50,000)

It's currently October 11.  This offer will only last for a few days or until I delete this post, whichever comes first.  Get your coins now!

(I will fulfill PMs sent today sometime tomorrow.)

THanks PMed
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.
yea my bad, i meant "private key" not tri address.

I dont know what else to try. hopefully someone else has some input.

or you could record all your private keys from all TRI address's. Make a backup! start a new fresh TRI wallet. Then import all private keys to new fresh wallet.
Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy
how bout dumpprivkey "TRIaddress" and then importprivekey "TRI address" and then a repair wallet after private key imported

I wasn't able to importprivkey "TRI Address"

I think it needs to be the private key.

When I do import the privkey I get from the dump command I get an "Error adding key to wallet (code-4)

Thank you.
the Cat-a-clysm.
how bout dumpprivkey "TRIaddress" and then importprivekey "private key" and then a repair wallet after private key imported
AWESOME!

The messages tab puts TRI over the top. I also like how you are utilizing TRI for BCT community messages.

I have a fully synced wallet with original address showing on "received coins" tab but unfortunately the coins are not showing up.

I have confirmed via the block explorer that the coins are on the address that is showing up in my wallet.

What simple switch am I missing? Thank you!

First try repairwallet in the console

I have tried this a few times without success. "wallet check passed" :true
the Cat-a-clysm.
AWESOME!

The messages tab puts TRI over the top. I also like how you are utilizing TRI for BCT community messages.

I have a fully synced wallet with original address showing on "received coins" tab but unfortunately the coins are not showing up.

I have confirmed via the block explorer that the coins are on the address that is showing up in my wallet.

First try repairwallet in the console
AWESOME!

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
no even more ICO,
we need the dev that really do something good coin, not like money to buy.

I agree.

Since wurst got involved wallet has been upgraded to qt5 and encrypted messaging has been added.
The website and explorer are secure https://explorer.triangles.technology/ and run by wurst, who combats things like heartbleed and shellshock for a living if I'm not mistaken.
the Cat-a-clysm.
Reading is encouraged. The OP explains a lot of these questions being asked. Also, any TRI address need to be PMed to whoever is offering TRI. Please do not post your TRI address in the thread.
Activity: 703
We need more info dev
Bittrex is available
Is it a ICO ?
no even more ICO,
we need the dev that really do something good coin, not like money to buy.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Delisting warning gone!

Is this a community takeover?

Yep. See "history" section above.

//wurstgelee
Activity: 266
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Is this a community takeover?
Activity: 266
hahaha!  Grin

We are deeply sorry! No buzzword dripping whitepaper, no development plan, no hot air, no utopia.

lmao! perfect!

I started to know Smiley
Activity: 840
Lotsa connections doesn't look like anyone's having trouble.

Nope. Stable and sane.

Solid base for more things to come. (No hot air!) Cheesy
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Lotsa connections doesn't look like anyone's having trouble.
Simple sync instructions added to the OP.

//wurstgelee
ANN needs to be updated with a link to the block explorer and instructions on where to put bootstrap.dat.  (bootstrap.dat goes in your Appdata/Roaming/triangles folder before first sync.)

D'Oh! How could I miss that? Block explorer added to the OP. Thanks!

I will add some sync instructions later that day.

//wurstgelee
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
ANN needs to be updated with a link to the block explorer and instructions on where to put bootstrap.dat.  (bootstrap.dat goes in your Appdata/Roaming/triangles folder before first sync.)
Pages:
Jump to: