Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] - low supply X13 PoS over TOR with secure messaging - page 64. (Read 102307 times)

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

just compiled daemon from current source.

i needed to create /src/obj folder
it didnt like "USE_UPNP=-"
and
i needed to change permission for /src/leveldb

Smiley

haha i thought it'd never finish !! woot
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
New wallet: beta version tomorrow evening (~24h or less).  Wink

//wurstgelee
Screenshot of the day: The new Triangles Coin Control UI:

(Not completely finished although i thought that the wallet  would be ready (and thoroughly tested!) by now. Wage slavery eating all my spare time currently. Sad
Getting closer anyways though;) ETA: few days, probably this weekend)

PS: Scrollbar not 100% themed yet. Wink

Great!  This and the app have a nice retro feel.

It has! Somewhat like these 1st generation monochrome CRT displays. Wink
legendary
Activity: 896

(Not completely finished although i thought that the wallet  would be ready (and thoroughly tested!) by now. Wage slavery eating all my spare time currently. Sad

Great!  This and the app have a nice retro feel.

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.

Btw, what's your reddit username?

Reddit username is ProffCha0s
legendary
Does anyone have any ideas how to get TRI more recognition? This is a great coin with lots of potential, we need more people to use it though. I know we've all heard this before, but if no one knows about it they cant use it. What ever happened with Cryptsy?

Giveaways, putting a link to this thread in your sig, putting out a press release/paying for articles once the app is on Google Play, getting onto the first page of Bittrex volume, and using reddit/twitter/facebook for promotion, etc.  Btw, what's your reddit username?

I wasn't in contact with Cryptsy so I'm not sure what happened with them, but I'm guessing they'd want more volume before adding us.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.
Does anyone have any ideas how to get TRI more recognition? This is a great coin with lots of potential, we need more people to use it though. I know we've all heard this before, but if no one knows about it they cant use it. What ever happened with Cryptsy?
Don't worry - this might seem dead. But it is not! Wink

We're are working both on the wallet (me) and the TRIder app (NightmareLev8).

The wallet is almost ready - its working perfectly from a technical point of view and I could release it in the current state. I won't do it because it's not beautiful enough - yet. Wink

I am currently tweaking the UI - only  a little bit every evening because I face some hard deadlines in my full time job and unfortunately don't have the time to speed things up. I expect to release it within the next week/7 days.

As for the TRIder app I don't know the exact timetable - you would have to ask NightmareLev8 for that. But I know he is facing a similar situation. Smiley

legendary
why this forum like a dead forum ?

Personally, I'm waiting for Wurstgelee's update.  After we test it and it's working smoothly, I'll do a small reddit/twitter giveaway.  Then, once the open beta is announced, I'll do another giveaway.

There's not much to do currently because it's still in development, but if you have anything you'd like to post in the thread, go right ahead.
legendary
Activity: 1176
why this forum like a dead forum ?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
lots of connections lately
legendary
Those i sent were the ones i'd minted since the re ann.

Thanks again! Wink

My release plan didn't work exactly out as planned (I planned to release the wallet this week) due to deadlines at wage slavery -  but here's a preview:

(This is no mock up. Still some work to do (like reworking the icons) - but it's a screenshot of the new, fully functional wallet. Working title is "Black Pharao". Wink )

I didn't cut it out or something - there is no ugly, operating system theme-based window around it anymore. Wink

//wurstgelee

Nice work!

Looks good!
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Thanks again! Wink

My release plan didn't work exactly out as planned (I planned to release the wallet this week) due to deadlines at wage slavery -  but here's a preview:

(This is no mock up. Still some work to do (like reworking the icons) - but it's a screenshot of the new, fully functional wallet. Working title is "Black Pharao". Wink )

I didn't cut it out or something - there is no ugly, operating system theme-based window around it anymore. Wink

//wurstgelee

Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
Code:
[url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=820103.0][b]We are deeply sorry! No buzzword dripping whitepaper, no development plan, no hot air, no utopia.[/b][/url]

This is mine. Wink

(my wurstgelee account - the dev account is not allowed to use to use that signature since it has junior member status)

//wurstgelee
legendary
Do we want to have some official TRI signature for bitcointalk?  I guess it's not necessary.  I did this:

Code:
[URL=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=820103.0][color=orange][b]TrianglesCoin - TRI - You know why![/b][/color][/URL]
legendary
Activity: 1176
i think triangles need more exchange
like polo and cryptsy
I sent you some,

...you know why.

Im not sure tbh. But thank you very much! Wink

//wurstgelee