Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] Now Stable & Working Anonymous Cloak over TOR - ON BITTREX - page 23. (Read 90226 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
That's what I did originally... are you on 10883 now?

yep.

did u make a backup of that triangles folder in %appdata%\roaming? if yes, start over with that backup.

if u only delete those blk-files and start your wallet then - without the bootstrap - does it come up? if it does, close it again, place the bootstrap there then. Smiley
Activity: 1442
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
That's what I did originally... are you on 10883 now?
I have one wallet synched and on block 10883[old laptop]
My wallet on this comp keeps crashin.

thats weird.

try deleting both blk*.dat files in your %appdata%\roaming\triangles folder and place the bootstrap.dat from the archive there. does it work then?
No more Rekt and Bust
I have one wallet synched and on block 10883[used bootstrap started at 10881, old laptop win xp 32 bit]
My wallet on this comp keeps crashin right after it gets a connection[win8].

Read above!

(Syncing the whole chain is not necessary - use the bootstrap.dat!)
**updated version - next page **
Activity: 388
Merit: 101
Bountying for a $100T crypto economy
Im on board for being part of the test group. This coin will be functional again!

I just got back to thread last night and have been testing the wallet and am sorry to say I have the same issues.

I wasn't around for the wallet rebuild so I was really impressed when I showed up. I have not done any work for the social aspects. Thank you croTek4 for working on bittrex.

I do have a vision for a low volume anonymous crypto club for friendly and epic pumps.

Not sure if this is the vision you share but I am willing to take on the social aspect and like you said wurstgelee, we'd ideally have a working project.

I am open to a coin swap and giving wurstgelee free reign to work outside any residual issues. Or is this some strange variable issue that brings a bout of autoerotic asphyxiation.

If looking for an open source crypto project . . . look no further than triangles.

I will have a working test thread online by Friday at midnight (EST) so we can be ready for working CHEOPS. Please let me know if you are already doing this or would like to be involved in maintaining club page/thread. I want DEVS to be able to handle code issues and we can handle the FUD and support the club members.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
the Cat-a-clysm.
Im on board for being part of the test group. This coin will be functional again!
No more Rekt and Bust
"so you have to test with me - sorry. Wink"

Grin I've no problems with that.

edit
So why is the network weight always 0 when hovering over the [active stake]red triangle?

experiencing the same here. problem still persists, seems i didnt cause the fuckup. sorry guys, i have to investigate this, on it now

i cant test complete mining cycles in advance, i dont have a dozen staking wallets. so you have to test with me - sorry. Wink
the Cat-a-clysm.
Yup, been stuck on block 10977 for a while now
No more Rekt and Bust
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Hmm... it's been an hour and my coins aren't staking again.

How's that going?
It seemed to take a little over an hour but I'm staking again.

Are you on 10977?
No more Rekt and Bust

How's that going?
It seemed to take a little over an hour but I'm staking again.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1204
to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

haha love this Cheesy

you know why
legendary
NOW it works. Cheesy

i still have coins in my reservebalance which almost immediately stake if i reduce that amount. Smiley

I updated and just minted 5 blocks.  So, it seems good so far.  We should know in less than an hour if we have a working chain.

edit: Seems to be working.

edit: Not yet
NOW it works. Cheesy

i still have coins in my reservebalance which almost immediately stake if i reduce that amount. Smiley
** DL LINK REMOVED - COMPILING NEW WALLET..... ***
www.DonateMedia.org
why my wallet can't sync, i download the latest wallet.  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: