Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Triangles [TRI] Now Stable & Working Anonymous Cloak over TOR - ON BITTREX - page 40. (Read 90259 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
bittrex was disabled earlier, but not anymore. .
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
The OP is a riddle. This coin was never meant to go anywhere. Dev honestly intends to wait you out until he can buy all of your coins to complete his alt-coin masterpiece. I believe the triangle is meant to symbolize everyone who is taking part and he intends to be the capstone over you all. Now you know why.

Well, thats not really possible with amounts of coins stuck in wallets because the blockchain isn't moving.

I wonder why bittrex shows no reaction yet...like disabled notice or sth.
Activity: 126
The OP is a riddle. This coin was never meant to go anywhere. Dev honestly intends to wait you out until he can buy all of your coins to complete his alt-coin masterpiece. I believe the triangle is meant to symbolize everyone who is taking part and he intends to be the capstone over you all.

Now you know why.
Activity: 408
Merit: 250
ded
once PoW is over, and you all have dumped everything, when the marked is dead, and all hope seems lost.

Someone will buy every single coin from every one of you and set the price at the top of the pyramid.

You know why.

Well if the wallet isn't working the only tri for sale are the ones already on the exchange.  Kiss

Ironically, I had staked my coins to avoid panic selling  Grin

heh, same Tongue

Activity: 64
Merit: 10
once PoW is over, and you all have dumped everything, when the marked is dead, and all hope seems lost.

Someone will buy every single coin from every one of you and set the price at the top of the pyramid.

You know why.

Well if the wallet isn't working the only tri for sale are the ones already on the exchange.  Kiss

Ironically, I had staked my coins to avoid panic selling  Grin
scam or not, I wont be parting with my triangles at this price  Cool

I'm along for the ride.  Roll Eyes
scam or not, I wont be parting with my triangles at this price  Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
blockchain is broken after pow .. dev no responding....
I don't know why should we consider and admit this is a scam from now on?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust

You know why.

it's all part of the plan. .  Shhhh. .

You know why.

You know why.
Perhaps someone with a large amount of coins stopped staking...

You know why.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
 Cheesy

Well it will be difficult to "dump" much lower. hahaha. No risk no reward.
Activity: 308
come on Dev dont pull a CNL/VAST on us here
Activity: 380
Community Manager - Blockchain analyst
lol, Cleancoin (https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncln-cleancoin-x15-fully-pos-now-705533) has a unique feature, take a look ^^

• Information
    • X15 PoW/PoS cryptocurrency
    • Symbol: CLN
    • No ASIC
    • No premine
    • No instamine
    • No IPO
    • No donation on mined blocks
    • No ninja launch
    • No you known why
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

You know why.

Roll Eyes

Yeah, I did make a note of that earlier.  We'll see.  Dev is the only one who knows.
Activity: 328

You know why.

Roll Eyes

Very well then.  For a bit shy of 50K pow coins, trading at 35K sats doesn't sound like the top.
Activity: 308
With a stuck blockchain, a missing dev, and no windows wallet,

I believe it means...

It's worth 0.00000000

Yep.  Most unfortunate.  I thought the dev was playing coy and would actually release something worthwhile.

Agreed.  Now we all know why...

Oddly enough still, the one on my shoulder tells me to buy the shit out of it...and I don't know why.
I have that same nagging urge to also buy
Pages:
Jump to: