Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 111. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Does Ledger S support tokens?

That is a good question. I know it supports most major coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, but I am not sure about alt coins.

Pete Mardell the CEO of TriForce Tokens has one, I'll ask him for you guys.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
I read that after first sale you had some big ledger nano giveaway.Any plans for any kind of giveaway after next sale too?

We won't be holding a giveaway for this next token sale event no. However we are very keen on doing more giveaways, so make sure you stay connected with us so you don't miss out.

What's the best place to get a Heads up on any freebies?

Subscribe to our website and follow us on social media. That way you will be sure to not miss a thing.

https://triforcetokens.io/

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
F**k to the NO. If Candy Crush is First, i'm dumping all my coin

Are you crazy? It's gonna make the token price go up

Exactly my thought Cheesy

But I doubt  these kind of games will be focus of TriForce.
Activity: 212
Merit: 0

Are you crazy? It's gonna make the token price go up
Activity: 308
I think they said mobile games come first.
Probably Candy Crush

Activity: 154
I think they said mobile games come first.
Probably Candy Crush
Activity: 98
I would want to Know a list of games which is planned for the First release of the platform?

I have a feeiling it will be some mobile phone games,to start with.I would like to maybe see some mmorpg.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
I would want to Know a list of games which is planned for the First release of the platform?

I can tell you it's not BF2 =(

Not realistic to expect those big games.But who knows what future brings..
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Anyone there? I want to ask how many usd that already collect of this project? And what is the hardcap for usd? Thanks.

The ICO has not started yet. It starts in February

Wasnt there some sales before,few months ago?
Activity: 126

One can dream Cheesy

But who knows what future brings,if this proves to be succes,im sure major companies will want piece of cake too.
Merit: 107

I asked the same question some time ago,but from what i remember it wont any of  of the  existing games,so probably something  that is still in development.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Anyone there? I want to ask how many usd that already collect of this project? And what is the hardcap for usd? Thanks.

The ICO has not started yet. It starts in February
Activity: 434
Merit: 168

Is there any bounty for sharing like that?

There is a whole section on bounty subforum.
Check it out. They're giving one loads of tokens
Activity: 212
Nobody plays alone: we’re powering gaming communities

TriForce Tokens is creating an environment in which communities of gamers can be rewarded for enjoying the gaming experience. By making value portable between games, we’re helping both the major players and indie developers to attract and keep players. And we’re giving gamers more reasons to engage with the games they love and the other people around the world who play them.

https://medium.com/@triforcetokens/nobody-plays-alone-were-powering-gaming-communities-371e41df324d

Thank you fishervwb for sharing our content, you seemed to be quick off the bat with that one! Certainly saves us from sharing, and that's what we are about, community collaboration Wink

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Is there any bounty for sharing like that?
Nano Ledger S is an awesome device.
I'd urge you to get one asap

Does it accept all coins?

Ledger has a list of supported coins.
Since TriForce was giving them away, i'm thinking FORCE token will be supported as well Wink
Activity: 98
I hope we will be able to put FORCE on ledger too.
Merit: 107
Nano Ledger S is an awesome device.
I'd urge you to get one asap

Yes i heared many good things about it.Been delaying buying one,but i think ill order one next week.Time to stash some btc and eth there.
Jump to: