Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 106. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 12
It's an easy read if you're a gamer and a fan.
The prospect of playing games and making money while doing it is exciting

Yes,and most important thing,you wont have to be pro to make some money.finally chance fo us casuals.

But i guess even in TriForce,better you are,more tokens you gonna make.

We would say the more creative you are, the more tokens you will make Wink Don't have to be a pro gamer.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

I hope being polite and helpful will be as beneficial as bring pro uber gamer.

Yes absolutely, helping other players in the community and being rewarded is one of our major differentiators  Cheesy

This will be great and welcoming change,as online gaming becasme so toxic lately,noone has patience for helping new guys.
Merit: 107
Yes absolutely, helping other players in the community and being rewarded is one of our major differentiators  Cheesy

But how will this work tho?
How will the game know i helped someone?

Maybe other players will reward you for helping.Or maybe some quest ssytem where u have to help certain amout of people to get the bonus.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
*** New Advisory Announcement - David Drake Joins TriForce Tokens ***

The team are pleased to introduce heavy hitting David Drake, Chairmen of VC Firm LDJ Capital, to our advisory board!
With more than 50 global directors and relations with institutions and family offices that manage assets worth $1.5 trillion, we are confident David is going to help us realise our vision.

Read all about it here:
https://medium.com/triforcetokens/triforce-tokens-blockchain-gaming-welcomes-angel-investor-david-drake-to-advisory-board-f6ac7613327f

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

A-fukin-mazing!
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

But how will this work tho?
How will the game know i helped someone?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

The team are pleased to introduce heavy hitting David Drake, Chairmen of VC Firm LDJ Capital, to our advisory board!
With more than 50 global directors and relations with institutions and family offices that manage assets worth $1.5 trillion, we are confident David is going to help us realise our vision.

Read all about it here:
https://medium.com/triforcetokens/triforce-tokens-blockchain-gaming-welcomes-angel-investor-david-drake-to-advisory-board-f6ac7613327f

Oh wow. How'd you manage to get a big fish like him?
Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Yes,and most important thing,you wont have to be pro to make some money.finally chance fo us casuals.

We would say the more creative you are, the more tokens you will make Wink Don't have to be a pro gamer.

Activity: 126

Read all about it here:

Seems like a good addition to your team of advisors, from what I read that guy knows business.
Activity: 224

Activity: 364
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Isnt that fair,the better you are,the more FORCE you make?

But i think that shouldnt be the main focus,pros making even more coins from this.

Its is not designed to allow one group to make more than others. It will be fair for everyone. It will be down to you as an individual as in how much you want to make and therefore the work you put in. We will be providing multiple revenue streams, it will be down to you how you choose to use them.

Great to hear that, so there is chance for us who are not hardcore gamers to still earn some tokens.

Of course yes. Its the same with anything, the more work and effort you put into it, the great the reward.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

But i think that shouldnt be the main focus,pros making even more coins from this.

Its is not designed to allow one group to make more than others. It will be fair for everyone. It will be down to you as an individual as in how much you want to make and therefore the work you put in. We will be providing multiple revenue streams, it will be down to you how you choose to use them.

Great to hear that, so there is chance for us who are not hardcore gamers to still earn some tokens.

Read all about it here:

Blockchain Gaming Platform TriForce Tokens is Coming Soon to Your Mobile: Next Token Sale Confirmed

Decentralized gaming firm TriForce Tokens has announced a host of new developments, including an upcoming release of its new RaidParty mobile app which will take place shortly before the next token sale scheduled for February 20th, 2018. Meanwhile it is already a prominent feature of virtual game Second Life, nestled within a new Cryptocurrency Information Center.

With development nearing completion on the RaidParty mobile app, which will be available for both iPhone and Android systems, TriForce Tokens is poised to create waves in the gaming industry. Backed by the research abilities of Coventry University and incubator Innovate UK, the tech firm is well on its way to introducing an online digital ecosystem for the gaming community, all based on blockchain technology.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/blockchain-gaming-platform-triforce-tokens-coming-soon-next-token-sale-confirmed/

Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for coming back to me and elaborating. I am going through the white papers now (by the way I think there is a typo on page 12 "They chose" and page 23 "a game, publisher") and my first impression is Triforce has a broader set of goals than say just replacing existing in-game currencies with a token.

I am also surprised at the artwork inside the Triforce white paper. Looks like it features AAA studio games. That is one of the benefits of being a TIGA member, correct?

Thanks for pointing out the typo's Zendalet, will get these corrected. Can't believe we missed those as it has been audited/reviewed by a lot of people.
With regards to image usage this is confirmed fair usage by our design team as it does not include game text/content and are modified, not really because of our TIGA membership.
I will let Jake respond to the rest though since you replied to him Wink

What is TIGA?

TIGA is a non-profit trade association representing the UK’s games industry. Their members include independent games developers, in house publisher-owned developers, outsourcing companies, technology businesses and universities. Here is their website if you would like to know more about them: https://tiga.org/

Activity: 126

Activity: 966
Merit: 264
Blockchain Gaming Platform TriForce Tokens is Coming Soon to Your Mobile: Next Token Sale Confirmed

Decentralized gaming firm TriForce Tokens has announced a host of new developments, including an upcoming release of its new RaidParty mobile app which will take place shortly before the next token sale scheduled for February 20th, 2018. Meanwhile it is already a prominent feature of virtual game Second Life, nestled within a new Cryptocurrency Information Center.

With development nearing completion on the RaidParty mobile app, which will be available for both iPhone and Android systems, TriForce Tokens is poised to create waves in the gaming industry. Backed by the research abilities of Coventry University and incubator Innovate UK, the tech firm is well on its way to introducing an online digital ecosystem for the gaming community, all based on blockchain technology.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/blockchain-gaming-platform-triforce-tokens-coming-soon-next-token-sale-confirmed/

Jump to: