Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 109. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Yes we have lots of great ideas up our sleeves, don't worry Wink Its no fun if I tell you all of them.

Once we raise the funding we need, we will be able to delve a little deeper into these other features to which we will be sure to update you all.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

What happens if ICO limit is not reached?

It is looking likely that we will surpass our limit right now Sarma Wink We have had a few private individuals reach out to us. As Jake said though, we will carry on with our project because of the supporters and our passion for the project.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens
Activity: 364
Merit: 10

The hard cap is $60m. We decided to cap it there as anymore would be unnecessary. $60m is more than enough to execute our plans with room to manoeuvre. Taking anymore than $60m would just be greedy. We are already grateful for our communities support and want to give back what we can, by taking more than we need wouldn't be helping our cause.

So $60m will be enough to implement voice chat too?.I know we mentioned that earlier.

Voice chat could be annoying. Don't forget the mute button

Could be annoying, but it's a must have. Whether from the start or a bit later.

Yep,i dont want to have to use something else to be able to communicate.Atleast not for too long.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0

Of, so First multiplayer integration is expected to be World Of Tanks/Warships/Warplanes?

World Of Tanks i would definately want to see on this platform.
Being a Tank guy myself

Warplanes/Warships..... not so much

Nothing is for certain. Vadim Bulatov has approached us as an advisor, not as potential customer. However, that does not say its not possible. We already have a foot in the door, so the possibility is still there.

Keep that foot there!

But seriosuly,something like that,real partnershoip with Wargaming would be huge.
Activity: 98

Yes we have lots of great ideas up our sleeves, don't worry Wink Its no fun if I tell you all of them.

Once we raise the funding we need, we will be able to delve a little deeper into these other features to which we will be sure to update you all.

I guess development goes  a bit slower then..
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

It's ok. At least we have clarified the first issue you had. For the second, you admit you haven't dug deep into other gaming projects, nor ours. What I would say then is, consider Vadim Bulatov who is a head at Wargaming.net (100m+ gamers worldwide). He came across us and immediately understood what challenges we are working to solve (he then joined as an adviser). He is someone that works in this industry and recognised something in us, particularly around the social aspects and fostering positive communities within gaming.

From the conversations and research we have conducted with gamers, developers and industry professionals - we have a unique proposition and a demand (two companies even reached to us to declare their support and interest). Our focus is to now deliver this technology and build the community that will support us in this endeavour, which is going very well.

Of, so First multiplayer integration is expected to be World Of Tanks/Warships/Warplanes?

Any links for this news?
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Being a Tank guy myself

I dont play much world of ganks lately,but i would come back for sure if its on Triforce.
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
I don’t find better project than Triforce token one yet within the gaming ecosystem ! In term of community, communication, whitepaper and road map really enthusiast about it ! I’m really hopeful and consider take some token during the crowdsale ! Look forward to it

Thank you for your kind comments and support!

Make sure you have registered your interest via our website so you don't miss out on the toke sale, 25% discount won't be around for long.

https://triforcetokens.io/

How much bandwith do you think your integration will consume?
I'm just curious if it will affect the gameplay

As they will be integrated into the games and run in the background, very little, not enough to notice a difference. We want our technology to work alongside exciting technology and complement it, rather than compete or replace it, hence why we are building integration kits for ease of implementation.

Sir,

Please adoption something available in whole globe.
World of Thanks is not popular in my country

It is not down to us to which games will integrate our technology. Its down to the game development companies.

Being a Tank guy myself

Nothing is for certain. Vadim Bulatov has approached us as an advisor, not as potential customer. However, that does not say its not possible. We already have a foot in the door, so the possibility is still there.

We still carry on. Like I said in previous posts, its not about the money for us, we are genuinely passionate about what we do. We will keep fighting and pushing forward, even if that means we have to adapt and change our plans and budgets to do so.

Activity: 406
Merit: 13
How much bandwith do you think your integration will consume?
I'm just curious if it will affect the gameplay
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Sir,

Please adoption something available in whole globe.
World of Thanks is not popular in my country
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Really? Where did you hear that?
Activity: 212

Being a Tank guy myself

Activity: 308

It's ok. At least we have clarified the first issue you had. For the second, you admit you haven't dug deep into other gaming projects, nor ours. What I would say then is, consider Vadim Bulatov who is a head at Wargaming.net (100m+ gamers worldwide). He came across us and immediately understood what challenges we are working to solve (he then joined as an adviser). He is someone that works in this industry and recognised something in us, particularly around the social aspects and fostering positive communities within gaming.

From the conversations and research we have conducted with gamers, developers and industry professionals - we have a unique proposition and a demand (two companies even reached to us to declare their support and interest). Our focus is to now deliver this technology and build the community that will support us in this endeavour, which is going very well.

Activity: 154

Activity: 224
I mean no disrespect, but by now there are a hundred gaming related coins and tokens. Some of which have already partnered up with major industry players. What is different about TriForce and how will TriForce tokens survive among the competing gaming tokens?

Hi Zendalet,

Thanks for your response.

I'm unfortunately not that much wiser. 

I understand your first point. That the market is big enough for multiple gaming related coins and tokens.

Your second point is... vague. For instance, finding a solution to game piracy, and counterfeit in a broader scope, is one of humanity's biggest puzzles. Please forgive my skepticism about a blockchain startup claiming to provide that which countless DRM companies could not.

It's as you say, I should dig into your white paper, as well as the white papers of other gaming coins and tokens, to get a real answer. Not exactly an elevator pitch then.

But I appreciate the gesture. Smiley

Activity: 53
I don’t find better project than Triforce token one yet within the gaming ecosystem ! In term of community, communication, whitepaper and road map really enthusiast about it ! I’m really hopeful and consider take some token during the crowdsale ! Look forward to it
Activity: 112

The hard cap is $60m. We decided to cap it there as anymore would be unnecessary. $60m is more than enough to execute our plans with room to manoeuvre. Taking anymore than $60m would just be greedy. We are already grateful for our communities support and want to give back what we can, by taking more than we need wouldn't be helping our cause.

So $60m will be enough to implement voice chat too?.I know we mentioned that earlier.

Or maybe even streaming option?That would make it even better.

Streaming?Yes please!

Ok ok,i am abit impatient i know,but im  really looking forward to TriForce going live.But incoming beta will help with that too.
Jump to: