Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 126. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
So from what your video says, you guys already have a working prototype. Does this mean the tokens are readily available?

Yes the prototype is mentioned, and seems to be available.
However i can't find the contract address, so don't know if tokens are ready

I think devs mentioned earlier that they wont hurry with tokens ,exchanges and thsoe kind of things,as this is long term project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
So from what your video says, you guys already have a working prototype. Does this mean the tokens are readily available?

Yes the prototype is mentioned, and seems to be available.
However i can't find the contract address, so don't know if tokens are ready
Activity: 1250
Merit: 100
Education-Ecosystem
Activity: 238
From what i've read on the 1st page, and on the website, they have taken great lenghts to approach this from legal standpoint.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
I seriously doubt that there will be any legal issues as i team is getting iso certification and  working cloesly with other organisation so no boxes will be left unchecked.

Exactly.This project is too serious and too well thought to slip on something like that.
Activity: 154
And i dont think that all countries have same age restriction when it comes to gambling.

Well maybe some African countries don't...but most of the non 3rd world countries do (if not all)
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
I seriously doubt that there will be any legal issues as i team is getting iso certification and  working cloesly with other organisation so no boxes will be left unchecked.
Merit: 12
And i dont think that all countries have same age restriction when it comes to gambling.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Aren't kids like 17-? Or what Cheesy

kids != teenagers in eyes of the law
Merit: 12
We mentioned beta earlier,but do we know exact date when it starts,or its not decided yet?

I would like to know that too. And if there will be some cap.

Yes,i see ppl talked about beta earlier,and i think even devs answered some questions,but we didnt get any dates yet.

I dont think that exact date has been set,as i asked earlier and noone knew the answer.

They were mentioning late February but i am not sure. Maybe i am wrong

Thanks,late february sounds close enough Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Legality of kids is easily solved bz rating the game 13+.

Shouldnt u put 18+ then,to be legally covered?

Gotta be cautious with any gambling stuff,companies  and countries are trying to get rid off that from computer games.
Activity: 126
What i would like to know is if there is any other platform similar to this that is out and fully operational yet?Or this could be first one out?
Activity: 126
I'm stilk curious whatvtge tx fee ill be? If we'll have to have ETH to send tokens

Yes thats whats bothering me too,how will that be sorted?
We are still waiting for official explanation what peer to peer betting is,maybe its not what we think it is.

Shouldnt u put 18+ then,to be legally covered?
Activity: 97

Aren't kids like 17-? Or what Cheesy
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 364
EA has been fighting those battles lately with the loot crate system in BF2

Even some countries banned those crates.

Yep,ingame gambling is problematic,as kids play those games..
Is there a participatable bounty?

There is,its still going on but im not sure if newbies can join.
I see second phase of beta will include peer to peer betting. Anyone can explain what that is exactly?

Just a wild guess, but maybe you'll be able to bet on an outcome of some match or a mission?

10 TFT this raid will wipe Cheesy

If that is how peer to peer betting would work,it could be fun,i can see many things were that could be implemented.

But lets wait explanation from developers.
Jump to: