Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 127. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Activity: 126
EA has been fighting those battles lately with the loot crate system in BF2

Even some countries banned those crates.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
I see second phase of beta will include peer to peer betting. Anyone can explain what that is exactly?

Just a wild guess, but maybe you'll be able to bet on an outcome of some match or a mission?

10 TFT this raid will wipe Cheesy

That makes sense, and sounds like it could be fun,for example betting on some pvp match.

Don't know if it's then classified as gambling? Maybe special regulations will be needed in this case

Hm yeah, that could be the issue, but I'm sure TriForce team will check everything before its released.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Is there a participatable bounty?

I believe there is. Check the first page of this thread
Activity: 238
Is there a participatable bounty?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
EA has been fighting those battles lately with the loot crate system in BF2
I see second phase of beta will include peer to peer betting. Anyone can explain what that is exactly?

Just a wild guess, but maybe you'll be able to bet on an outcome of some match or a mission?

That makes sense, and sounds like it could be fun,for example betting on some pvp match.

Don't know if it's then classified as gambling? Maybe special regulations will be needed in this case

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
We mentioned beta earlier,but do we know exact date when it starts,or its not decided yet?

I would like to know that too. And if there will be some cap.

Yes,i see ppl talked about beta earlier,and i think even devs answered some questions,but we didnt get any dates yet.

I dont think that exact date has been set,as i asked earlier and noone knew the answer.

They were mentioning late February but i am not sure. Maybe i am wrong
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

Hahahaha this would be sooo awesome.
Or even as an enticement for people to perform good
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Is there a place where we can see the list of team members?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
We mentioned beta earlier,but do we know exact date when it starts,or its not decided yet?

Yes,i see ppl talked about beta earlier,and i think even devs answered some questions,but we didnt get any dates yet.

I dont think that exact date has been set,as i asked earlier and noone knew the answer.

According to roadmap, beta comes in april.

Im sure the team is working hardto give us beta,and everyone is excited,but better wait abit more and get better test product.
I'm stilk curious whatvtge tx fee ill be? If we'll have to have ETH to send tokens
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

According to roadmap, beta comes in april.
Activity: 84

Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Apple too expensive in my country sir.
Much affordable to get kopy from China

Apple is too expensive for 90% of the people, but I don't blame them for keeping high prices, as they obviously have buyers.

People buy Apple products because of brand, but also i think they are not bad... Sure, they don't worth what are you paying for but if you want a nice hooker you will pay more Cheesy
Activity: 84
This looks likevery interesting project and i see presale strtas in february.Is there some minimum amount required to join?
Activity: 126
Apple too expensive in my country sir.
Much affordable to get kopy from China

Apple is too expensive for 90% of the people, but I don't blame them for keeping high prices, as they obviously have buyers.
Jump to: