Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 131. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
If anyone has played Division, now there's some awesome ranking system in the DZ?

Shit game. Too many hackers, dead community and basically no roadmap for any new content.
Wish i never bought the damn thing
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
If anyone has played Division, now there's some awesome ranking system in the DZ?

You mean, when you get points for rogue kills, or named enemy kills?

Yes exactly that one. I enjoyed it very much.
Although, people with free time have an advantage, as there's no cap on the score.
So if you're a teenager on spring break, you can rank up pretty fast while the regular joe is at work
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

You mean, when you get points for rogue kills, or named enemy kills?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
I think there should be some rank thingie, as there will be honor system.

Sir,
Some ladderboards you thinking?

Grin Grin Grin Grin you mean leaderboards of course?
Activity: 280

Sir,
Some ladderboards you thinking?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Activity: 280
Sir will be any ranking system in platforms for user?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

I think we don't have to worry about the dev part

One of more active teams i've seen.
Activity: 420
Yes,when it comes to dev part,they will do their best,im sure of that.

Merry xmas to all that celebrates it,and for the rest,i hope you atleast eat and drink well Cheesy

Merry Xmass to you as well
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Testing product is coming soon so keep an eye on this.

Nice,ill wait for it then and deff keep an eye on this topic.

Yes keep an eye, this is the place to be. And team is active here so you will get answers to all your questions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Yes,when it comes to dev part,they will do their best,im sure of that.

Merry xmas to all that celebrates it,and for the rest,i hope you atleast eat and drink well Cheesy
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Key for success of  this project will be community so its great to see that devs are working hard in that matter.No better way to get into some platform than having responsive developers than can asnweryour question,and even consider your suggestions.And thats exactly what TriForce team is doing.

+1

For this project community is the key,and devs all this work here will be big help towards that.

Thats true,if im sure about something about this project,thats the fact that devs will do thier best.
Key for success of  this project will be community so its great to see that devs are working hard in that matter.No better way to get into some platform than having responsive developers than can asnweryour question,and even consider your suggestions.And thats exactly what TriForce team is doing.

+1

For this project community is the key,and devs all this work here will be big help towards that.

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

+1

Activity: 84
Testing product is coming soon so keep an eye on this.

Nice,ill wait for it then and deff keep an eye on this topic.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
I really doubt there will be some cap. But then again, if beta is big success and so many ppl join that they have to cap it, so be it. Win win situation.
Activity: 126
Well I hope many people will join beta so developers can stress test the platform and see if it can handle it.

Wouldnt stress test demand quite  a lot of people?Like thousands at the same time?

Stress tests are done programmatically although, yes part of the idea of a beta release is to discover what happens through real user interactions and get feedback from the community.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Do you have any estimate about number of beta participants?

Better yet, is there a cap?

Yes that's good question. If there will be some cap it would be nice to be able to sign up for beta. First come first serve kinda thing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Activity: 126
Watching closely progress of this ico.

Yes same here.

I don't know if you noticed but development team is very active on this topic and that's great

Yes i have. And kudos to them for that.
This only shows you they mean business

Yeah, they are realy quick with response Smiley It is really great of them to give information in such quick time Smiley

Yes,i really like that i dont have to go to telegram or whatever else to get answers to my questions.
Jump to: