Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 137. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Please consider that our token is a pure utility/protocol token. Our project meets the current regulatory standards here in the UK and when you join the project, you are in fact contributing to it in exchange for a usable token. However, you should still check with your Countries rules around joining in our project, considering the above. I am not aware of issues with Indonesia preventing people taking part in token sales.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Sir,

Thank for being clarify. I will checked the regulator here local.
Best wish for succeed

Yes,not bad idea to check,but i really doubt you will have any issue.So better join before its too late,prepare funds for sale Smiley
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Does TFT have some sort of "panic sell" protection?

Really good question. There are several things that we are going to put in place to protect against a massive sell-off at the end of the token sales. Of course it's not possible to 'stop' people selling right after, however there are a few things that will be done to protect against it. Like many of you I find it frustrating that some ICO's can end up being bought cheaper right after the token sales. So here is our plan:

• Our own team, advisers and investors agreed to a staggered plan of releasing their token share over several months. No massive sell-off will occur from the project team guaranteed.
  • We have implemented a staggered supply to discount ratio that reduces the number of tokens available at higher discount levels - so the largest portion of the supply would need to be sold at a loss to depreciate the token value further
  • A solid buy wall will be put in place at a determined level to ensure value does not depreciate further than the lowest token value of the token sales
  • Finally, we have a plan of consistent project updates and progress to ensure a healthy and proactive community exists beyond the token sale - we really are going for that real world adoption and have the right team that will ensure this happens. It takes more than just attracting the crypto community for a truly viable project to grow and we understand that.

All these things u mentioned really reassures me this is very serious project,bound for success!
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
People from Indonesia are very active on this forum and in the crypto world so I doubt u will have any issue,  doesn't hurt to check though. Better safe than sorry.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11

Please consider that our token is a pure utility/protocol token. Our project meets the current regulatory standards here in the UK and when you join the project, you are in fact contributing to it in exchange for a usable token. However, you should still check with your Countries rules around joining in our project, considering the above. I am not aware of issues with Indonesia preventing people taking part in token sales.

Sir,

Thank for being clarify. I will checked the regulator here local.
Best wish for succeed
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
No problem. It is what it is, none of us can change it

Unfortunately no. If you're a BTC whale then yes, but us mortals, no

lol love this comment. We are but mere mortals.

Hah thanks.
Wishing one day i can be a whale as well Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Really good question. There are several things that we are going to put in place to protect against a massive sell-off at the end of the token sales. Of course it's not possible to 'stop' people selling right after, however there are a few things that will be done to protect against it. Like many of you I find it frustrating that some ICO's can end up being bought cheaper right after the token sales. So here is our plan:

• Our own team, advisers and investors agreed to a staggered plan of releasing their token share over several months. No massive sell-off will occur from the project team guaranteed.
  • We have implemented a staggered supply to discount ratio that reduces the number of tokens available at higher discount levels - so the largest portion of the supply would need to be sold at a loss to depreciate the token value further
  • A solid buy wall will be put in place at a determined level to ensure value does not depreciate further than the lowest token value of the token sales
  • Finally, we have a plan of consistent project updates and progress to ensure a healthy and proactive community exists beyond the token sale - we really are going for that real world adoption and have the right team that will ensure this happens. It takes more than just attracting the crypto community for a truly viable project to grow and we understand that.

Great to hear all this,obviously you are well prepared and thinking about everything.Keep up the good work!
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
I dont know about "panic sell protection" but i remember devs mentioned something about being protected in that way to be able to sell your coins for same price you bought them.Some kind of protection against volatility.

Thats good thing,to be able to sell back coins for same price if you suddenly changes ur mind or need money for something else.

Yes this was actually in regards to our applications, not the token sale, in terms of protecting developers/publishers. It's a competitive edge that we have in the market being able to protect them against volatility.
With regards to the token sale, we do have a buy back policy to prevent the same, please see my last comment above.

Dev,

IS there country restrictions for this coin? Is Indonesia good?

No problem. It is what it is, none of us can change it

Unfortunately no. If you're a BTC whale then yes, but us mortals, no

lol love this comment. We are but mere mortals.

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I'm not dev but I don't see why people from Indonesia wouldn't be able to join this. Unless gaming is forbidden there :p
Activity: 280
Dev,

IS there country restrictions for this coin? Is Indonesia good?
Activity: 420

I think there will be that option, someone from the team mentioned that recently.

Very good. As they should
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Buyback would be a good option. Many serious ICO have it

I think there will be that option, someone from the team mentioned that recently.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Buyback would be a good option. Many serious ICO have it
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I dont know about "panic sell protection" but i remember devs mentioned something about being protected in that way to be able to sell your coins for same price you bought them.Some kind of protection against volatility.

Thats good thing,to be able to sell back coins for same price if you suddenly changes ur mind or need money for something else.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Yeah you gotta have something , some mechanism to make people feel safer.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

That would be it. Something to stabilize the price
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Yeah i can imagine people being pissed off if they cant access their funds.Even tho intentions would be good.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Jump to: