Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 133. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Do we get to keep any tokens we earn during beta?

That would be great, but I seriously doubt it would happen.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
About this beta, do we know for how long it will last?

Well we would remain in beta until we are satisfied a full stable production release could be launched. When I have launched other applications before they tend to be at this stage after several weeks, but no longer than 6 months. Although sometimes we notice some platforms/apps just seem to remain stuck in beta forever.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens
How come you've decided to do a token on ETH blockchain, instead of creating your own custom blockchain?

Good question. There are obviously pros and cons for both.
The primary reason is we don't need to re-invent the wheel plus we can focus resources on other key areas of the business. For us the blockchain tech represents one layer in the complete technology stack being built, so it makes more sense to use something that already exists, provides the capabilities we need and has already gone through many live scenarios with other projects.

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
How come you've decided to do a token on ETH blockchain, instead of creating your own custom blockchain?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Do we get to keep any tokens we earn during beta?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Until release Cheesy
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
Well I hope many people will join beta so developers can stress test the platform and see if it can handle it.

Wouldnt stress test demand quite  a lot of people?Like thousands at the same time?

Stress tests are done programmatically although, yes part of the idea of a beta release is to discover what happens through real user interactions and get feedback from the community.

Happy Festivus everyone!

Good shout, have a great holiday season people!

Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Happy Festivus everyone!

Happy festivus!

Great to hear im not the only one celebrating it. Cheesy

Treated myself  with new alumium pole the other day.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I'm pretty sure the rewards will be some sponsored merch, like mugs and t-shirts

That should be good enough to atract a lot of people imo.I will join anyway,but wouldnt say no to free tshirts Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Well I hope many people will join beta so developers can stress test the platform and see if it can handle it.

Wouldnt stress test demand quite  a lot of people?Like thousands at the same time?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
I'm pretty sure the rewards will be some sponsored merch, like mugs and t-shirts

I wouldnt mind any of that Cheesy

I hope this will attract many testers,so in the end we have better product.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

I wouldnt mind any of that Cheesy
Are the images you're using royalty free? Can i reuse them?

Yes you can do. All images we have used have been approved for use in our material.

I read here that beta is coming soon.Do you have any plans for rewarding somehow most active testers?

Yes beta is being developed as we speak  Wink
We plan for release before the pre-sale opens and yes we have plans to attract people with rewards.

Rewards? What kind of rewards?Any more of those nano ledgers?

As others have said we have ideas for some merch, plus doing airdrops.

Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Are the images you're using royalty free? Can i reuse them?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11

Yes, that makes much more sence
Jump to: