Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 132. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Watching closely progress of this ico.

Yes same here.

I don't know if you noticed but development team is very active on this topic and that's great

Yes
Dev very active. Unlike many coin
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Well I hope many people will join beta so developers can stress test the platform and see if it can handle it.

Wouldnt stress test demand quite  a lot of people?Like thousands at the same time?

Stress tests are done programmatically although, yes part of the idea of a beta release is to discover what happens through real user interactions and get feedback from the community.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Do you have any estimate about number of beta participants?

Better yet, is there a cap?
Activity: 420
About this beta, do we know for how long it will last?

Well we would remain in beta until we are satisfied a full stable production release could be launched. When I have launched other applications before they tend to be at this stage after several weeks, but no longer than 6 months. Although sometimes we notice some platforms/apps just seem to remain stuck in beta forever.

Erm, lets hope this will not be the case
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Yes same here.

I don't know if you noticed but development team is very active on this topic and that's great

Yes i have. And kudos to them for that.
This only shows you they mean business

Yeah, they are realy quick with response Smiley It is really great of them to give information in such quick time Smiley
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Testing product is coming soon so keep an eye on this.

Don't worry, i am. Can0t wait honestly

Join the club.Im really looking forward to that.

Does it say when it is coming? Approximately?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Yes same here.

Yes i have. And kudos to them for that.
This only shows you they mean business
Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Yes same here.

Me too. Saving up some ETH on a separate wallet to  invest at the beggining. Hopefully good bonuses
Activity: 308
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Join the club.Im really looking forward to that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Well we would remain in beta until we are satisfied a full stable production release could be launched. When I have launched other applications before they tend to be at this stage after several weeks, but no longer than 6 months. Although sometimes we notice some platforms/apps just seem to remain stuck in beta forever.

like Star Citizen situation.

You made me puke in my mouth a bit with Star Citizen

It is crazy situation indeed.Only ones who are crazier than development team are those who are willing to pay thousands of dollars for imaginary ships in agame that is not even remotely close to release.
How come you've decided to do a token on ETH blockchain, instead of creating your own custom blockchain?

Good question. There are obviously pros and cons for both.
The primary reason is we don't need to re-invent the wheel plus we can focus resources on other key areas of the business. For us the blockchain tech represents one layer in the complete technology stack being built, so it makes more sense to use something that already exists, provides the capabilities we need and has already gone through many live scenarios with other projects.

Ok, but to transfer tokens you need ETH. Does that mean each user will need ETH in wallet to trabsfer tokens to other players?
Activity: 406
Merit: 13

You made me puke in my mouth a bit with Star Citizen
Activity: 420

Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Activity: 84
This sounds like a very exciting ICO,i dont think i saw any developed crypo based project like this one.I would like to see more of it,some testing product.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

That thing is pure and simple money grab at this point.
Activity: 126
Well I hope many people will join beta so developers can stress test the platform and see if it can handle it.

Wouldnt stress test demand quite  a lot of people?Like thousands at the same time?

Stress tests are done programmatically although, yes part of the idea of a beta release is to discover what happens through real user interactions and get feedback from the community.

Do you have any estimate about number of beta participants?
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Do we get to keep any tokens we earn during beta?

I guess that would be the way to do stress test,to promise people that they will be able to keep some of the tokens .A lot of them would join then.
Activity: 350
Merit: 3

6 months sounds pretty good and reasonable. And yeah, some projects are staying for way too long in beta, even years.
It could be even worse tho, like Star Citizen situation.
Jump to: