Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 145. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 107
2018 the year of TriForce? I certainly hope so

It should be.Now just waiting for february amd beta to start.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
2018 the year of TriForce? I certainly hope so
Activity: 350
Merit: 3
why TriForce Tokens are better in many other gaming tokens? What is our big opportunity  as gamer and future owner of TriForce Tokens? Undecided

I think biggest difference is the team behind TriForce,and i dont think any other gaming project has that.And thats the basis for everything else,having strong and reliable team that thinks long term.They even managed to get WarGaming guy onboard as advisor,and if you are into gaming at all,u heared about that company.

Of course,we cant know for sure which gaming token will make it,but at the moment,my money is on TriForce.Sooner or later some gaming token will make it,and i think that one will be TriForce.

Somehow i missed that info when i was checking triforce ,that they have someone from big company like wargaming as advisor. Whats his name,if its not a secret?

Vadim Bulatov - Our games industry advisor.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Wow,didnt know you have someone from such a big company.I played their world of warplanes and some other.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Any plans for esport sponsorships?
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I see in the first post of this topic that plan for November 2017 is to establish new offices in an area with a high level of technical talent and high concentration of gaming companies. How is that part going at the moment, if you can reveal the information.?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Yes, that wargaming guy could bring some other names, and reassure them this is serious project.
Activity: 126
why TriForce Tokens are better in many other gaming tokens? What is our big opportunity  as gamer and future owner of TriForce Tokens? Undecided

I think biggest difference is the team behind TriForce,and i dont think any other gaming project has that.And thats the basis for everything else,having strong and reliable team that thinks long term.They even managed to get WarGaming guy onboard as advisor,and if you are into gaming at all,u heared about that company.

Of course,we cant know for sure which gaming token will make it,but at the moment,my money is on TriForce.Sooner or later some gaming token will make it,and i think that one will be TriForce.

Somehow i missed that info when i was checking triforce ,that they have someone from big company like wargaming as advisor. Whats his name,if its not a secret?

Just googled him,nice catch Smiley

Getting such a big name from well respected company can only help this ICO.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Activity: 126
why TriForce Tokens are better in many other gaming tokens? What is our big opportunity  as gamer and future owner of TriForce Tokens? Undecided

Hi all, noob on this forum here(and in crypto world).As im gamer too,title of your topic sounded interesting to me so i checked it out abit.

Do you have any product out yet that can be tried,this TriForce platform,or its still in development?

Not at the moment, we have a very basic prototype that is more for show if anything. However, we will have our beta platform ready for you guys in Feb 2018.

I see.About that beta,anyone will be able to join?

Yes it will be completely open to the public for your trial and use Smiley

Great to hear that! Smiley

Is it going to be restricted on some particular OS?

The beta will be released on mobile only to start with. So iOS and Android only, we will introduce Windows later on down the line. We will be releasing a web version also, but not for a little while after.

This is due to ease of access of mobile phones and devices, to which most people own. We wanted to show that we can connect and community with your friends and the community where ever you are and regardless of what platform you game on.

Thank you for the detailed explanation.

And yes thats great idea,to be able to communicate with your friends across the platforms,as gaming is becoming social thing nowdays,people hang out while playing games.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
why TriForce Tokens are better in many other gaming tokens? What is our big opportunity  as gamer and future owner of TriForce Tokens? Undecided

Hi all, noob on this forum here(and in crypto world).As im gamer too,title of your topic sounded interesting to me so i checked it out abit.

Do you have any product out yet that can be tried,this TriForce platform,or its still in development?

Not at the moment, we have a very basic prototype that is more for show if anything. However, we will have our beta platform ready for you guys in Feb 2018.

The beta will be released on mobile only to start with. So iOS and Android only, we will introduce Windows later on down the line. We will be releasing a web version also, but not for a little while after.

This is due to ease of access of mobile phones and devices, to which most people own. We wanted to show that we can connect and community with your friends and the community where ever you are and regardless of what platform you game on.

Guy I asked it already once do we know who exactly is the escrow in this project?

Coinpayments - https://www.coinpayments.net/

Is the bounty company stopped?

No the bounty has not stopped.

Please refrain from posting any bounty related questions in this thread. If you have any issues please use the bounty thread or pm me.

Bounty Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2236918.new#new

Is there a plan to have a set of support apps for ios/android/windows for TFT?

Maybe a web wallet? Or will it always piggy back on ETH?
I'm also interested in a web wallet?

Yes the web wallet is currently being developed as we speak, it is being developed within the intelligence hub.

Will the web wallet require also some ETH balance? Or will this part be covered by you?

sorry for ask, but why develop wallet, there is so many place and all-ready developed wallet?

It will make the whole process a lot easier, faster and efficient if all the technology is in-house. People can use other wallets, it shouldn't be a problem.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Guy I asked it already once do we know who exactly is the escrow in this project?
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Is the bounty company stopped?
Activity: 240
Merit: 10
Jump to: