Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 147. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Is there a plan to have a set of support apps for ios/android/windows for TFT?

Maybe a web wallet? Or will it always piggy back on ETH?
I'm also interested in a web wallet?

Yes the web wallet is currently being developed as we speak, it is being developed within the intelligence hub.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens
What's the total amount of $ that can be raised if all tokens are sold? (including the bonuses and everything)

Of the top of my head I believe it will be $55m. I would need to double check that. But that would be if we sold all available tokens.

Hmm seems low.

I may be completely wrong Cheesy I'll double check with Pete and either one of us will get back to you on it.

Our initial hard cap was $40m, but since the changes I believe it has changed. But even $40m is still a lot and will mean that we can conduct and execute our plans with a fair amount of room for manoeuvres.

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

I'm also interested in a web wallet?
Become fully GDPR compliant with help from IT Governance Ltd.

What does this mean?

GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) are the new data protection laws that are coming into play. Its huge and everyone has to be compliant with it. I have provided a link below that explains it in further detail if you would like to know more about it:

http://www.itpro.co.uk/it-legislation/27814/what-is-gdpr-everything-you-need-to-know-8

Thanks for the info. Didn't even know this existed

I think it only applies to EU countries. TriForce Tokens is currently based in the UK so for the time being, it still applies to us.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
About the incoming beta, will there some games available for us to try on the platform?

Maybe, but its a big maybe. We are currently focusing on the social side of it at the moment. We are currently in the process of building the group finder part of it, so helping you to locate other players who want to do similar things within a game. For example, lets say you wanted to do the raid in Destiny 2 but you only have you and your friend. You could post out a request in the group finder to which people could reply. You can break down your request to platform, Age (+18), Mic and many more. You will also be able to build your own profile, add your friends and connect, chat and share. There is potentially a game that you may be able to try it out on, but I can't promise it will be ready for the Beta release.

Ok,  thanks for the answer. Probably best idea not to put any game out if it's not ready, no need to push things out and rush it.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
What's the total amount of $ that can be raised if all tokens are sold? (including the bonuses and everything)

Of the top of my head I believe it will be $55m. I would need to double check that. But that would be if we sold all available tokens.

Hmm seems low.
Activity: 308

What does this mean?

GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) are the new data protection laws that are coming into play. Its huge and everyone has to be compliant with it. I have provided a link below that explains it in further detail if you would like to know more about it:

http://www.itpro.co.uk/it-legislation/27814/what-is-gdpr-everything-you-need-to-know-8

Thanks for the info. Didn't even know this existed

What does this mean?

About the incoming beta, will there some games available for us to try on the platform?

Maybe, but its a big maybe. We are currently focusing on the social side of it at the moment. We are currently in the process of building the group finder part of it, so helping you to locate other players who want to do similar things within a game. For example, lets say you wanted to do the raid in Destiny 2 but you only have you and your friend. You could post out a request in the group finder to which people could reply. You can break down your request to platform, Age (+18), Mic and many more. You will also be able to build your own profile, add your friends and connect, chat and share. There is potentially a game that you may be able to try it out on, but I can't promise it will be ready for the Beta release.

Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Why?

Don't like the apple sleek look?

I dont like the screen ratio of the phone.And i see its getting even more popular lately.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

What does this mean?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Why?

Don't like the apple sleek look?
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Yes, Note 8

Belive it or not,but im not a fan of that phone,i dont like the way Samsung went with note line.
just hope this project can be success, some gaming project not really good when it launched, have a big hope for this triforce game when it launched

Yes, this is the sad trusth.
Many ICO's have a good idea, but poor execution, or are just an outright scam
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
I've played BF2 yesterday, and i could definitely see the benefit of TF on it

So many games(and gamers) could benefit with TriForce, just gotta be patient until its  out.
just hope this project can be success, some gaming project not really good when it launched, have a big hope for this triforce game when it launched
Activity: 68
Merit: 0

Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I've played BF2 yesterday, and i could definitely see the benefit of TF on it

So many games(and gamers) could benefit with TriForce, just gotta be patient until its  out.
Jump to: