Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 148. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

My galaxy note 2 is dying slowly,might be the time to maybe get razer phone to be ready for mobile gaming on TriForce Smiley

2? ISn't Galaxy 8 out now?

It is,but untill recently  note2 was serving me well,there was no need to get new one.

But that razer phone seems pretty decent.With increased mobile gaming  im pretty sure others will also release phones that are more gaming oriented.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

My galaxy note 2 is dying slowly,might be the time to maybe get razer phone to be ready for mobile gaming on TriForce Smiley

2? ISn't Galaxy 8 out now?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
I've played BF2 yesterday, and i could definitely see the benefit of TF on it
Apologies if I missed that info, but one which platform will you start first? Mobile, pc etc? Or it will be multi platform release?

No worries Nikosgalis1957. We are working on the core intelligence engine at the moment, that will be utilised across all platforms. Then we will deliver platform specific integration kits and at this stage I couldn't give an indication as to what platforms would come first - although since we have some partners that build for mobile games, we would likely implement mobile first.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Yeah, i think you colleague said that mobile games would likely to be implemented first. Smiley

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
I must admit that thought of playing mmorpg on mobile/tablet is abit strange to me,but ill definitely try it when on TriForce.
Yeah I guess you need at least tablet to play normally. Were they any good?

Mostly WoW clones. Ok for few hours of fun
Activity: 102
I think the project is so interesting and promising as I have read the whole information about your company. Wish you all the best guys  Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

It's been mentioned that focus will be on mmo and mmorpg. Are there any big mobile  mmorpgs on the market at the moment?

I've actually played a few, but it's only good on tablet. Phones are too small

Yeah I guess you need at least tablet to play normally. Were they any good?

It's been mentioned that focus will be on mmo and mmorpg. Are there any big mobile  mmorpgs on the market at the moment?

I've actually played a few, but it's only good on tablet. Phones are too small
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Apologies if I missed that info, but one which platform will you start first? Mobile, pc etc? Or it will be multi platform release?

No worries Nikosgalis1957. We are working on the core intelligence engine at the moment, that will be utilised across all platforms. Then we will deliver platform specific integration kits and at this stage I couldn't give an indication as to what platforms would come first - although since we have some partners that build for mobile games, we would likely implement mobile first.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Yeah, i think you colleague said that mobile games would likely to be implemented first. Smiley

Any hints on what games those might be?

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Which exchanges are listing this token right now ? You plan to list on Yobit ?

No need to get on exchange yet as project is not out and fully operational. This token will have some actual use after all so exchange shouldn't be priority.
Tokensale were set for the end of February 2018? Really?
Why so pull. Stretching preparation for half a year is bad.  Shocked

Good project takes time and preparation,and TriForce is surely that.This is long term project after all.
Is there any TriForce merchendise? Like mousepads or tshirts?

Good idea,i would definitely wear TriForce tshirt .But for mousepad it would have  to be  very good one to replace my steelseries one Cheesy

That is something that we have been thinking about and looking into. Maybe after our next token sale event we can look at creating some for you guys.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Great to hear that and im sure it will be big hit!
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

Yes these guys have done this not to long ago. They keep going back to mine or Petes previous posts and copy and pasting them. I have reported them, but no action seems to have been taken yet.

In the mean time as Pete stated, please ignore anyone who claims to be part of the team or make statements as if they are a team member, unless its myself or Pete Mardell.

Why would they do this? What's the benefit?

I am assuming due to their signatures that they are doing for a bounty campaign. Or to increase their activities. I think its all the same person as well as the names are all very similar.

Yes these guys have done this not to long ago. They keep going back to mine or Petes previous posts and copy and pasting them. I have reported them, but no action seems to have been taken yet.

In the mean time as Pete stated, please ignore anyone who claims to be part of the team or make statements as if they are a team member, unless its myself or Pete Mardell.

Why would they do this? What's the benefit?
The token sale isn't taking place on 11th now. We are rescheduling and will have updates very soon. Thanks for your patience.

Are you part of the team?
then this will work with a bit of a delay, and I hope everything works well and smoothly so that all can be a bit quiet. hopefully the team can give the best for this project

What? You lost me with this reply

Bot invasion it seems Cheesy

Is there any TriForce merchendise? Like mousepads or tshirts?

Good idea,i would definitely wear TriForce tshirt .But for mousepad it would have  to be  very good one to replace my steelseries one Cheesy

That is something that we have been thinking about and looking into. Maybe after our next token sale event we can look at creating some for you guys.

Tokensale were set for the end of February 2018? Really?
Why so pull. Stretching preparation for half a year is bad.  Shocked

The next Token Sale Event is set to take place on the 20th February 2018, yes. We understand that we have held back on the sales, but this is for good reasoning. It has only been 3 months extra, not half a year. We have held back due to changes within the company, such as bringing new people on board and changes to our plans and strategies. There was no point in us rushing into another token sale if things weren't ready. By pushing it back, we can ensure that we are ready and have the right things in place.

Jump to: