Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 154. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Subnautica is on pc, but it still in Beta so not many know about it.

I'm into survival gamea, and one game that dissapointed was No Mans Sky

Yes I totally agree with that! They hyped up that game so much, they even said it was multiplayer which it wasn't. That game was the worst game that was every released for this generation consoles. All you did was move from place to place to find resources that kept you alive. I was so disappointed when I played that game.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Good time to start play Minecraft again Smiley

HEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLL NO

Can't stand that game.

LoL, you obviously never did set your brother village on fire XD

I thought about trying it but now you got me really interested, my younger  brother plays it Cheesy

Yeah, if you want enemy for life just do it Cheesy My brother still mentions it when he is drunk Smiley
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

Can't stand that game.

I thought about trying it but now you got me really interested, my younger  brother plays it Cheesy
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Lots of gaming tokens out there now. How is Triforce Token any different??

Check the details about it. You'll see how it's different / better
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Gaming is a big industry, no wonder there are many projects, and I see no reason why many couldn't coexist. But in the end It will all come to the quality of the team and actual  implementation of the ideas, and that's where TriForce is ahead of others.

Yeah, I was also dissapointed :/ I will check this subnautica for sure  Cheesy
Activity: 155

Can't stand that game.

Hah ye,i also never understood the popularity of that game.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I've been fiddling on my phone playing gamea, and all of the sudden a google play achievement pops up for slaying some monster xyz.

Will triforce work in a similar way, or do i understand it wrong?

In a sense yes. Via the platform, developers can set challenges/quests/tasks and upon competition you will receive TFT's set by the developer. So yes, if a developer set a task of killing a certain monster, you could receive tokens. But once again it is down to the developers.

We were thinking of hosting some of our own game servers within some popular games. Upon launching our platform, having some competitions and giveaways for players in those servers. Some of the prizes could be tokens or gift cards etc.

These competitions will be only in multiplayer games, or there will be some for single player too?

Most likely multiple games as the idea will be so that players can play games with the team here at TriForce Tokens.

I see.

What about when TriForce is out, will then be possible to organize some single player contest,some games like tetris or pinball, or some other arcade game? I think I saw somewhere earlier in the topic that you will encourage community to make all sorts of tournaments, but what i  don't know is if it will be only for multiplayer?

Yes definitely. Its just a little difficult for us to do single player games at the moment as anyone could just screenshot anyone elses score and say its there own. We have no real control over it. Where as if we were to host a server in Ark for example, we have full control over the sever and its settings we will know if someone has been cheating. At the end of the day we want everyone to have a good time, but it to be fair also.

Once we have got some of the technology out of the way, we will be sure to hold more gaming events that will include single player games. I like the idea of tetris competition.

Sorry, but if someone want to have TriForce Tokens, but he want to earn, without buying, is gone be possible?

Yes, there are many ways to earn TFTs (TriForce Tokens), via Player-to-player trading (so selling in-game items or services), honouree system (Helping and assisting others so they donate/send you tokens), completing developer tasks/challenges/quests and competitions/tournaments. And I'm sure we will introduce more as we go.

This sounds really nice Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
Do you think there'll be a possibility to buy a full game with tokens?

Surely we will be able to do that , I  thought that's one of the main advantages of this project. Unless I completely misunderstood it  Tongue

Can't stand that game.

Can't stand that game.
I've been fiddling on my phone playing gamea, and all of the sudden a google play achievement pops up for slaying some monster xyz.

In a sense yes. Via the platform, developers can set challenges/quests/tasks and upon competition you will receive TFT's set by the developer. So yes, if a developer set a task of killing a certain monster, you could receive tokens. But once again it is down to the developers.

We were thinking of hosting some of our own game servers within some popular games. Upon launching our platform, having some competitions and giveaways for players in those servers. Some of the prizes could be tokens or gift cards etc.

What games did you have in mind?

Well I posted before asking the community on their opinion but didn't get much of a response.

It would be good to get games across all popular platforms such as PC, Xbox and PS4. The games I had in mind were; Ark Survival, Minecraft and Maple Story.

But at the end of the day its also down to the community as there is no point us hosting a server if no one will play on it.

I like Ark as you can change the settings with ease, so we could do double or triple exp weekends, dino giveaways etc.

Do you think there'll be a possibility to buy a full game with tokens?
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
Ah yes.

I was going to preorder that for PS4 back in the day.
I'm glad I waited, the game turned out such a dissapointment

These competitions will be only in multiplayer games, or there will be some for single player too?

Most likely multiple games as the idea will be so that players can play games with the team here at TriForce Tokens.

I see.

What about when TriForce is out, will then be possible to organize some single player contest,some games like tetris or pinball, or some other arcade game? I think I saw somewhere earlier in the topic that you will encourage community to make all sorts of tournaments, but what i  don't know is if it will be only for multiplayer?

Yes definitely. Its just a little difficult for us to do single player games at the moment as anyone could just screenshot anyone elses score and say its there own. We have no real control over it. Where as if we were to host a server in Ark for example, we have full control over the sever and its settings we will know if someone has been cheating. At the end of the day we want everyone to have a good time, but it to be fair also.

Once we have got some of the technology out of the way, we will be sure to hold more gaming events that will include single player games. I like the idea of tetris competition.

But once your technology is implemented and games are on TriForce platform, then you will be able to track single player game progress and organize such competitions?

In other words, when we have less on our hands to do yes. It's not a definite that we will conduct tournaments and competitions for single player games, like I said, its all down to the number of players interested. There is no point hosting something if only 3 people turn up, it won't be much fun for anybody. If we get enough people interested then yes we will.

Thats really interesting idea, those challenges/tasks.Will you try  somehow to encourage developers to include those things into their games?

It won't happen in-game as far as I am aware, it will be via the dashboard. Its up to the developers on how and if they want to implement it. All we can do is offer them the tools to do so.

I see.

Ark is indeed an interesting game.

What about 7 days to die? Or subnautica?
[/quote]

I am also a big fan of 7 days to die, great game. I've never played subnautica, what platforms is it on?

As long as we can host our own server on it, then I don't see why we couldn't run one. I guess is just depends on the amount of players we get to whether it will keep running or not.

Thats really interesting idea, those challenges/tasks.Will you try  somehow to encourage developers to include those things into their games?
Jump to: