Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 152. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
XRP should be basis for ico then, that shit doesn't move in any direction

LoL when you said that, XRP started to rise. Can i give you a list of ICOs so you can say that for them also Cheesy
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
Space isn't a problem, money is Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
can we mine these TriForce Tokens? outside games?

No you can't, the token was designed to only be used within our technology. There are plenty of ways you can make tokens throughout using our technology, but we don't support mining.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

I'm really glad you didn't go that way. Getting a bit annoyed with the miners, keeping gpu prices too high :p
If people stop mining maybe I can finally upgrade my gpu.

Or maybe join the miners.If you cant defeat them,join them Cheesy

Yeah, but rigs aren't cheap.

To have a solid rig you need around $4k-$5k

4-5k is very nice rig,with 4x 1080ti.

If i have space i would go with something like 4x1060,that should be something like $2500.For start  Grin

No you can't, the token was designed to only be used within our technology. There are plenty of ways you can make tokens throughout using our technology, but we don't support mining.

I'm really glad you didn't go that way. Getting a bit annoyed with the miners, keeping gpu prices too high :p

Yeah, but rigs aren't cheap.

To have a solid rig you need around $4k-$5k
Activity: 364
Will you be using KYC process for token sale?*

Sorry for asking but what is KYC process?Im still new to all these..

Activity: 327
Merit: 116
Are there any more live Q&A sessions planned before the sale starts?
Will you be using KYC process for token sale?*
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Well miners are still a necesaary evil to keep the whole thing functioning

That's true, yeah, but it is kinda annoying when you are building gaming pc and you have to overpay gpu by 30% or get the cheaper one.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Is there any POS option on this token?
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Well miners are still a necesaary evil to keep the whole thing functioning

Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens

You sure?Check again Cheesy

Market is crazy today..
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

I dont think you will be able to earn TFT with mining.

I seriously doubt that will be possible.
Will the people that are using TriForce on their mobile phones be able to communicate to their friends who are using TriForce on the pc or some console?

Yes thats the whole idea, to allow everyone to communicate in one place regardless of what platform you are on or where you are.

Great to hear that, so we will have new place to hang with friends Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
what about presale btc deposits? Since the value has shot up are you guys keeping the same rate as before fir the pre sale participants?
Thanks!

I am not sure myself, I will have to check with the CEO on that for you. I will prompt him to post his response here for you.

Just to add to this...

I have just spoken with Pete Mardell (CEO), we will only be accepting Ether in the next token sale so the prices for tokens will be fixed to Ether at the time of purchase. For those of you in the pre-sale, the tokens you received for your contribution are fixed to the prices of the coins you contributed with at the time. It wouldn't make sense in giving people extra to compensate the increase in value; if the prices suddenly decreased in value it would only be fair to remove and redistribute tokens according to the new value. This way, when you contribute you can be sure of what you will receive in return.

Because of BTC/LTC volatility in the recent days?

Yes exactly, no one knows what the price is going to be over the next few days, weeks or months. I mean even when I started working with TriForce Tokens everyone was talking about Bitcoin was at an all time high of $4,000 per coin. Now its at now at $16,000! Thats in the space of 3 months? - Insane!

I mean yes it would be nice to receive extra, but then again if its just a bubble and it crashes tomorrow, its only fair that we then re-evaluate and remove tokens. So its that deciding factor of what works best. Keeping it at purchased value ensure that everyone can be sure of what they will receive and that it wont drop or increase unexpectedly.

Ok, but ETH has seen a nice rise itself in these 3 months. Doubled in value if i'm not mistaken

like U said, ETH is also rising and like BTC, it is unpredictable...

Yeah and that constant rise of btc and eth makes people reluctant to invest in ICO.

That's true, but ETH  seems stabile lately so hopefully that will help with new sale in February.

you something said about stability ETH Grin

Haha ye , prices are going crazy lately, ETH went something like 30% up  in last 24 hours. Not making things easy for any ICO at the moment.
Jump to: