Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 150. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Is there any TriForce merchendise? Like mousepads or tshirts?
Activity: 189
Merit: 0
Everyone support this project. it have a good potential for us.
awesome this is our future platform. i support it. hope it will success.
Activity: 252
We are working on something that is going to put us in the best position for a successful token sale.. lots going on so we don't want to rush into it.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The token sale isn't taking place on 11th now. We are rescheduling and will have updates very soon. Thanks for your patience.
Activity: 266
How much tokens and btc already raised?
Activity: 322
Ico will end this november 25 am i right? Or wrong?
No that is an old date. Our next event dates have not been released at this stage as we are working on a lot of things to drive larger adoption of our token.
Activity: 252
Ico will end this november 25 am i right? Or wrong?
Activity: 210
When is the main ico start?
We are looking at January however can't confirm dates yet.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
The supply looks huge, how does the pricing do justice to it?
And what will happen to unsold tokens?
Yes there is now a bigger supply however the cost per token has been reduced significantly.
 This is to counter negative depreciation once listed on exchanges and gives greater upward potential.
Activity: 280
The supply looks huge, how does the pricing do justice to it?
And what will happen to unsold tokens?
Activity: 266
We are in talks with expert consultants on this and we can't release further info until the details have been fully crafted. Your patience will pay of though Ivan
Activity: 210
Activity: 294
We want to drive real user adoption.. this will deliver a better return for our contributors.
Activity: 238
I thought we can trade this token before the end of this year but it looks like the ico will gonna happen nxt year i think its a way too long?
I understand, however we have to consider the bigger picture. It will be much more valuable by us doing this.
Activity: 224
I thought we can trade this token before the end of this year but it looks like the ico will gonna happen nxt year i think its a way too long?
Merit: 102
Apologies if I missed that info, but one which platform will you start first? Mobile, pc etc? Or it will be multi platform release?

No worries Nikosgalis1957. We are working on the core intelligence engine at the moment, that will be utilised across all platforms. Then we will deliver platform specific integration kits and at this stage I couldn't give an indication as to what platforms would come first - although since we have some partners that build for mobile games, we would likely implement mobile first.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Apologies if I missed that info, but one which platform will you start first? Mobile, pc etc? Or it will be multi platform release?
Merit: 102
Hi everyone, just been catching up on all the comments as have been out of the country with limited internet for a few days.

Jake has been providing excellent answers to your questions. If anything you asked hasn't been covered though, feel free to reply to me and I will answer.

I did notice a couple that I would like to just cover:

Quote from: TOKIA
OP, how many developers are working on Triforce ATM?

We have four full time devs working on a variety of technology solutions we are offering, and then we have several other contractors to assist with certain aspects. We also have expert smart contract consultants auditing for us.

Quote from: longwintershere
there are more gaming tokens ICOs than I can count

Yes there are a few. However, the number of projects operating within a certain industry does not give any credibility to whether it is a viable project or not. If you make a decision on supporting a project based on this alone, you won't be doing yourself any favours. I would recommend looking into the industry, the nuances, what the solutions being offered are, is there a market and how different is it to competitors to make a more informed decision. I can tell you there are solutions we are working on that no others have thought of, and you will start seeing more communications relating to this as we close nearer to the token sale. Keep following us on social media..

Consider this is a $100+Bn global industry, with a small handful of genuinely unique blockchain based projects, each with their own differences. Some focus on tournaments, some on digital assets and some on community collaboration and rewards. I'll leave you to decide where we fit in Wink

Keep 'em coming and I look forward to showing everything the team has been working on.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens
Activity: 364

How many have you counted? I can think of only 5 i've seen

People should be actually glad that there is more projects and more options.That means teams have to work harder to succeed,and that means better product in the end for all of us users.
Activity: 97

How many have you counted? I can think of only 5 i've seen

What I don't get it why are people surprised that there are more gaming tokens.

In all industries there is competition and I don't see why this has to be any different.

Tottaly agree. Competition only forces you to do better Cheesy
Jump to: