Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 163. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
We are getting some great feedback and questions here guys, apologies if we have been unable to answer everything just yet.

Also, if anyone here plays a game called Second Life, you can check out our full advertisement display in the games first "Information Center for Cryptocurrencies" building. See images below, it looks pretty cool!

Thanks goes to the Second Life Crypto Center for taking care of this.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Will we be able to buy these tokens through second life aswell?

Would be a cool immersion

That would be nice addition ,yeah.

Correct me if im wrong,but isnt it possible to exchange linden dollars for btc on some exchange.I think i saw something like that.

Yes, it's basically a way to be able to buy bitcoin with paypal

paypal - linden - bitcoin

Yeah that be a great. But first we need tokens to get out Cheesy

Ye people are kinda getting restless, some are already spending TriForce tokens in their heads ,im sure Cheesy
Activity: 309
Merit: 11
whether this project will run more than planned by the team and all? because I see that this project has been running from the time specified
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
We are getting some great feedback and questions here guys, apologies if we have been unable to answer everything just yet.

Also, if anyone here plays a game called Second Life, you can check out our full advertisement display in the games first "Information Center for Cryptocurrencies" building. See images below, it looks pretty cool!

Correct me if im wrong,but isnt it possible to exchange linden dollars for btc on some exchange.I think i saw something like that.

Ah yes ,you are right,that was when i was checking about ways to buy btc using paypal.

We will not be accepting in-game credits/tokens/coins or any form of in-game currency in exchange for our tokens at this stage. Maybe further down the line once we have real user adoption. There would be no reason why players couldn't exchange in-game currencies for our tokens between each other however.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

Atleast its good advertisment and hopefully will bring more people into this project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Tbh I wouldn't mind some other big name on advisor list, as xmas present Smiley

We are working on it. We already have Vadim Bulatov who is pretty prominent within the gaming industry. We are still speaking with people so hopefully we will have some news for you guys soon.

When you approach these influencers, do they do it pro bono, or they ask for payment?

I have feeling this kind of thing is bussiness secret  Wink

We work out whats best for the company and go from there. Its not really something we are able to disclose as I am sure many people would rather not have that information public. Its also not really in the company's interest to public state what influencers are being paid and the methods of payment.

We only bring influencers who are right for the company and we can agree on a fair and reasonable payment agreement. We have turned influencers down due to the payment agreement there were after. However that is all I am able to disclose.

Yeah i totally agree.Its nice to be opened with community,but some level of professionalism is needed.And will work better in the long run,would be harder to attract new advisors if you reveal too much.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I understand correctly that tokens are only for the game and can only be used in the game?

No the tokens can be exchanged outside of games also. Our tokens will also be used within our anti-piracy engine and within our social engagement platform also. We are just focusing on real user adoption of the tokens and our technology, so our aim is for the tokens to be used in our technology and solutions rather than just sold or traded within the exchanges. We have no problem with people trading or selling them within the exchanges, but we are focusing on what the areas that will increase the value of tokens which is real user adoption.

Oh, now it's clear, thanks for the answer.
Activity: 97

Yeah that be a great. But first we need tokens to get out Cheesy
Merit: 102
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
What are peoples thoughts on us (TriForce Tokens) hosting some of our own game servers within some games?

I have just recently got back into playing Ark Survival on the Xbox and thought it would be great to have our own server just for the TriForce Tokens community.

Other games we were thinking of were; Minecraft & Maple Story

If you guys can think of other games that allow you to host your own dedicated servers, let us know.

We also have to take into account the platforms we choose to host the servers on. It would be good if we could have a server on each platform for at least one game so that everyone could join.

This is just an idea, but I thought I would get our communities ideas on this, so let us know!

That sound like a great idea, count me in!

I thought it would be great if the community could play alongside the team here at TriForce Tokens. Would be a great way to get to know the team a little better and get to ask any questions you wanted live. We would also hold competitions with the games to which people could win prizes.

We would just need to know what games people would like us to host our own servers on and on what platforms.

Any Xmas giveaway of tokens planed?

Nothing planned as of yet unfortunately, but I'll have a word with the CEO and see what I can do Wink I can't promise anything though.

Dont listen to them  Grin

You already had ledger nano s giveaway,thats more than most other ICO did for thier investors and community.

Ledgers were given away? Still time to participate? Or is it over

The Ledger Nano S giveaway has ended. We will be doing future giveaways and competitions though, but not until next year now.

Hopefully, you'll have it every year

We enjoy doing giveaways so there will be more to come for sure. We were also thinking of holding little competitions within certain games for chances to win prizes of some sort. However these will not be taking place until next year as we are focusing on our technology, solutions and marketing at the moment to ensure we have enough hype for the next token sale event.

Ah yes ,you are right,that was when i was checking about ways to buy btc using paypal.

We will not be accepting in-game credits/tokens/coins or any form of in-game currency in exchange for our tokens at this stage. Maybe further down the line once we have real user adoption. There would be no reason why players couldn't exchange in-game currencies for our tokens between each other however.

We are working on it. We already have Vadim Bulatov who is pretty prominent within the gaming industry. We are still speaking with people so hopefully we will have some news for you guys soon.

When you approach these influencers, do they do it pro bono, or they ask for payment?

We work out whats best for the company and go from there. Its not really something we are able to disclose as I am sure many people would rather not have that information public. Its also not really in the company's interest to public state what influencers are being paid and the methods of payment.

We only bring influencers who are right for the company and we can agree on a fair and reasonable payment agreement. We have turned influencers down due to the payment agreement there were after. However that is all I am able to disclose.

Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
I would offer them some TriForce tokens, so if they belive in project, they would be happy with that too.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Why would it be a secret? It only shows if the influencer is a money grabber or believes in the projects he talks about Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Activity: 26

My thought also Smiley This project needs to be recognized Cheesy
Activity: 97
Hopefully, you'll have it every year

Santa comes only if you were good booy Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
Now it's called entering 'duo' in online games. You are taking your game partner with you, and now you are entering together with any number of people. If the project, as far as I understand it, is rewarding the game with its own token, we can say yes. Also the behavior analysis logic of the player is also very well thought out. People who play online games sometimes know that you are a child, but when you complain about swearing, you can not apply any penalty sanction most of the time. Or you are getting rid of the nonsense, even if you are unfair. I hope this is a robust project that can bring solutions to these issues, because if these problems are thrown away, the game world will become professionalized and this will happen thanks to blockchain technology ..
Activity: 308

Activity: 68

https://preview.ibb.co/itieNw/cryptocurrency_tower_in_second_life.jpg

Jump to: