Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 164. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
We are getting some great feedback and questions here guys, apologies if we have been unable to answer everything just yet.

Also, if anyone here plays a game called Second Life, you can check out our full advertisement display in the games first "Information Center for Cryptocurrencies" building. See images below, it looks pretty cool!

Thanks goes to the Second Life Crypto Center for taking care of this.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens

Will we be able to buy these tokens through second life aswell?

Would be a cool immersion

That would be nice addition ,yeah.

Correct me if im wrong,but isnt it possible to exchange linden dollars for btc on some exchange.I think i saw something like that.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
What are peoples thoughts on us (TriForce Tokens) hosting some of our own game servers within some games?

I have just recently got back into playing Ark Survival on the Xbox and thought it would be great to have our own server just for the TriForce Tokens community.

Other games we were thinking of were; Minecraft & Maple Story

If you guys can think of other games that allow you to host your own dedicated servers, let us know.

We also have to take into account the platforms we choose to host the servers on. It would be good if we could have a server on each platform for at least one game so that everyone could join.

This is just an idea, but I thought I would get our communities ideas on this, so let us know!

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens

That sound like a great idea, count me in!
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Oh !!  Feb 2018  1ETH maybe $2000
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Any Xmas giveaway of tokens planed?

Nothing planned as of yet unfortunately, but I'll have a word with the CEO and see what I can do Wink I can't promise anything though.

Dont listen to them  Grin

You already had ledger nano s giveaway,thats more than most other ICO did for thier investors and community.

Ledgers were given away? Still time to participate? Or is it over

It happened about month ago i think and all who participated in pre sale had equal chance for ledger.And it was not the only 1 ladger,more were given away.
Activity: 327
Merit: 116
We are getting some great feedback and questions here guys, apologies if we have been unable to answer everything just yet.

Also, if anyone here plays a game called Second Life, you can check out our full advertisement display in the games first "Information Center for Cryptocurrencies" building. See images below, it looks pretty cool!

Thanks goes to the Second Life Crypto Center for taking care of this.

Will we be able to buy these tokens through second life aswell?

Would be a cool immersion
Activity: 308

Nothing planned as of yet unfortunately, but I'll have a word with the CEO and see what I can do Wink I can't promise anything though.

You already had ledger nano s giveaway,thats more than most other ICO did for thier investors and community.

If i'm not mistaken, it was well over a month ago. Could be that it's already over
Activity: 68
Merit: 0

Activity: 210
Bosnia...

Yeah sorry, we won't be planning anything - we have too much going on right now. But we will do something next year!

its important to be someday... not this New Year, but next will be fine  Wink Grin
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Hopefully, you'll have it every year
Activity: 224
Merit: 102

Yeah sorry, we won't be planning anything - we have too much going on right now. But we will do something next year!

Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
What are peoples thoughts on us (TriForce Tokens) hosting some of our own game servers within some games?

I have just recently got back into playing Ark Survival on the Xbox and thought it would be great to have our own server just for the TriForce Tokens community.

Other games we were thinking of were; Minecraft & Maple Story

If you guys can think of other games that allow you to host your own dedicated servers, let us know.

We also have to take into account the platforms we choose to host the servers on. It would be good if we could have a server on each platform for at least one game so that everyone could join.

This is just an idea, but I thought I would get our communities ideas on this, so let us know!

Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
I see people here are already getting spoiled by all the good news TriForce team brought us Cheesy
Tbh I wouldn't mind some other big name on advisor list, as xmas present Smiley

We are working on it. We already have Vadim Bulatov who is pretty prominent within the gaming industry. We are still speaking with people so hopefully we will have some news for you guys soon.

Ye I know. And it will be probably easier to bring other big names now when you have him on board.

We are working on it. We already have Vadim Bulatov who is pretty prominent within the gaming industry. We are still speaking with people so hopefully we will have some news for you guys soon.

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

a new token for gaming. game market is very hard but untill now still dont see any token really good for gamer. mobigul - I dont remember that ICO. but see they are so quite

It is hard yes, to make it on gaming market. But someone will make it, sooner or later. My bet is on TriForce!

I've seen couple try and fail. Usually good idea but bad execution.
Or a money grab

Like basicly 90% ICO,probably even more.Thats why i im only looking at long term projects.Better chances for success and its more likely teams wont fell apart at the first road block,and those thing will happen,sooner or later.

A lot of ICOs unfortunately have been money grabbing schemes, with no real intention of actually producing anything. Which is rather annoying for the rest of the ICOs that are genuine, they're creating a bad name for the crypto space and industry. However, the industry is still strong and we have no intention of stopping until we succeed and help revolution the gaming industry. We are here to prove that blockchain technology and cryptos are the future and will help revolutionise not only the gaming industry, but the world.

That is so true, even for me, first thing I think when I see some ICO is "scam" so you have to spend quite some time to look thoroughly what is idea and who is behind it , and you basicly have to look at flaws and look for negative, rather than positive. And making life harder than it should be for legit ICO like TriForce.

It is like when you find a girl who is funny, pretty, smart and she doesn't nag you. You must investigate her. Like "Is she a guy?" Cheesy Damn scams everywhere, making hard for those honest ICOs Smiley

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Nice way of putting it!

It's nothing to laugh about. Family games are a big market, especially on console, where range of games for under 10 years old is limited

I can agree on this. LAst christmas, i wanted to buy my 6 year old niece a ps4 game. In the end only things i could find was minecraft and little big planet

There's tons of indie games on ps store suited for kids. Even some free ones

Can you suggest some good game? I want to buy my little cousin some game where you need to think, not just click Cheesy

How old is your cousin and what platform does he own?

Here are a few games on a variety of platforms:

Plants Vs Zombies
Little Big Planet
Minecraft
Lego games - theres tonnes of lego games like batman, star wars etc
Forza - A driving simulator and would only really suggest if they were in their early teens and up due to difficulty
Super Mario
Mario Kart
Crash Bandicoot
Rocket League
Trove

I hope some of these help.

I understand correctly that tokens are only for the game and can only be used in the game?

No the tokens can be exchanged outside of games also. Our tokens will also be used within our anti-piracy engine and within our social engagement platform also. We are just focusing on real user adoption of the tokens and our technology, so our aim is for the tokens to be used in our technology and solutions rather than just sold or traded within the exchanges. We have no problem with people trading or selling them within the exchanges, but we are focusing on what the areas that will increase the value of tokens which is real user adoption.

Jump to: