Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 183. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 123
So when is the token sale? In the OP there is still old dates for everything. Why it doesn't updated in time?
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
The team was awesome since the first day. They work hard , they are dedicated to what are they doing. TriForce can really achieve a big spot into the gaming industry.

Thanks cryptomarvel Wink Glad to see this feedback from our efforts.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The team was awesome since the first day. They work hard , they are dedicated to what are they doing. TriForce can really achieve a big spot into the gaming industry.
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Gaming is mainstream now, we are far away from the times when people saw gamers strictly as some nerds in their mom's basement. And the age span of gamers will keep increasing as we move on.

In the end, I plan to keep playing games when I'm 70+ years old Smiley
Activity: 504
A New Exchange Era
Projects like this are actually very good but unfortunately projects like this are rarely desirable. probably because such a project does not cover all ages and only interested in certain circles. but I really like this kind of project. I hope the project will be successful and more familiar to many people. hopefully your project can run in accordance with the target you have set and can be very satisfactory results. I am very supportive with your project.

I also like this project! And I hope that it will be of much interest to many, because the game industry is in demand now. What can I say, even if my father is already playing!))) And you write "does not cover all ages." I think that the age contingent is now under 50) Just about the same as people who are interested in crypto currency.
There are leaders in this market, but they are not explicit (great competition is a good platform for the market). And here I agree with you, I hope that TriForce will be successful)
Projects like this are actually very good but unfortunately projects like this are rarely desirable. probably because such a project does not cover all ages and only interested in certain circles. but I really like this kind of project. I hope the project will be successful and more familiar to many people. hopefully your project can run in accordance with the target you have set and can be very satisfactory results. I am very supportive with your project.

Gaming is a huge industry, I  don't really see this as niche project, but ye competition is tough. Best teams will win in the end, and lets see which ones.

We have actually engaged with and surveyed our audiences, plus we are involved with gamers on a daily basis, so we really understand the market. Everyone we speak to has been excited about it, so we are now focusing on doing the ground work.. once we a further on this path we will be in a strong position for the next token sale. I just want to point out as well, we are doing this because we are very passionate about it, not to try and get a quick cash grab from ICO. There is so much more available on the table and others are only scratching the surface. Wink

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

Gaming is a huge industry, I  don't really see this as niche project, but ye competition is tough. Best teams will win in the end, and lets see which ones.
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
Getting someone as big as Wargaming  would indeed be great thing, in any capacity.

Oh yes! WoT on Tristar would be awesome

War Thunder FTW

War Thunder?Is anyone still playing that?

Yes!
WoT is p2w now, since all the gold ammo being used, and they're buffing the super heavies so there's no other choice except gold

That is true,WoT is p2w,now more than ever.Anyway,good to see someone from Wargaming joining the project,it may attract  other big names in the industry.
How long did you develop the idea of this product?

This has been a concept from around 2015 of mine, but has evolved quite a bit since then. Actual build of our prototypes has been past 6 months, but we have more solid beta releases on the way.

Activity: 350
copper member
Activity: 771
Merit: 12
Gaming is my passion. What news does the project have now?

Please follow our medium and also consider subscribing to us on our website, we always push latest updates on these channels:

https://triforcetokens.io
https://medium.com/triforcetokens
https://twitter.com/TriForceTokens

thanks! I will check it
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How long did you develop the idea of this product?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Gaming Tokens... It looks promising
Activity: 308
Getting someone as big as Wargaming  would indeed be great thing, in any capacity.

War Thunder FTW

Yes!
WoT is p2w now, since all the gold ammo being used, and they're buffing the super heavies so there's no other choice except gold
Activity: 392
Merit: 107

War Thunder FTW

Activity: 490
TriForce is very interesting and gamers love it very much...
Activity: 327
Merit: 116

War Thunder FTW
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

Hello,

Readed the whitepaper and I am really impressed about tryforce.
Is this project similar or an competitor to mobilego?

Hi penoze,

We are not really like mobilego or any other project, although there are some similarities between these gaming projects, such as doing item trading.. we just have unique ways for all users to generate revenues, providing a framework for anti-piracy and building stronger communities.

Thanks for showing the support with the banners too Wink

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Hello,

Readed the whitepaper and I am really impressed about tryforce.
Is this project similar or an competitor to mobilego?
Jump to: