Author

Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ TriForce Tokens Gaming ⚡ [ICO Escrowed] 🚀 Industry Partnerships 🚀 - page 187. (Read 74325 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 102
What game resources are you already partners with?

TriForce Tokens largest gaming partner to date would be TIGA, the largest gaming industry advocate and non profit in the UK: https://tiga.org/

The team are working on many more partnerships specific to the gaming industry, but we can't announce anything yet until these partnerships are firm.

There is also a press release going out very soon about TriForce Tokens being Supported by Coventry University Enterprise Ltd

Cool! Waiting press release)

Our press release for this is out now actually.

Here you go: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/triforce-tokens-blockchain-gaming-supported-060200060.html

A few of us are actually going for a meeting today with the director of IP there.

~ Pete Mardell, CEO TriForce Tokens
Like it, informative. seems worthy investment) Pre-sale is over?

Hey Greattoken, yes pre-sale is over. However we are in process of planning the next.

Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Is there no single code in github?

Why is that? as I saw only WP pdf files are in there.

Hi polarstar00,

All our repositories are private on our github. We have to be careful due to competition, but we will be releasing some quite soon.

So the project will be open source once released?

Our smart contracts will be for sure. With regards to our other technology, most likely we won't be.
We will however have open API's and SDK's for developers.

SDK would be a good approach, yes! Can't wait!
Activity: 152
Merit: 14
What game resources are you already partners with?

TriForce Tokens largest gaming partner to date would be TIGA, the largest gaming industry advocate and non profit in the UK: https://tiga.org/

The team are working on many more partnerships specific to the gaming industry, but we can't announce anything yet until these partnerships are firm.

There is also a press release going out very soon about TriForce Tokens being Supported by Coventry University Enterprise Ltd

Cool! Waiting press release)

Our press release for this is out now actually.

Here you go: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/triforce-tokens-blockchain-gaming-supported-060200060.html

A few of us are actually going for a meeting today with the director of IP there.

Like it, informative. seems worthy investment) Pre-sale is over?
Activity: 364
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
There are so many projects today, connecting with play industry, but I don't remember some successful among this big variety. Maybe this project will be the first =) The idea is not new, but interesting in some quarters

Yeah,many crypto gaming based projects around,and one is bound to succeed,and i really hope this is the one.

The gaming industry is a very competitive one...there are now so many companies and program exploiting the burgeoning market and there can be more in the coming years. It is all up to the dev team on how they can execute their plans so that market acceptance can be achieved. I am confident with the TriForce team though.

Hi Tom, yes you are correct. The gaming industry is extremely competitive and with many companies competing over market share. We here at TriForce Tokens, want to help by providing solutions to the industry. We want to make it more collaborative and efficient; an eco-system that allows everyone to benefit from it. So in a sense, we are creating a community that intends to work alongside the industry and compliment those that already exist within the industry.

Thank you for your comment, we are all extremely passionate about this project and want to see it succeed.

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
There are so many projects today, connecting with play industry, but I don't remember some successful among this big variety. Maybe this project will be the first =) The idea is not new, but interesting in some quarters

Yeah,many crypto gaming based projects around,and one is bound to succeed,and i really hope this is the one.

The gaming industry is a very competitive one...there are now so many companies and program exploiting the burgeoning market and there can be more in the coming years. It is all up to the dev team on how they can execute their plans so that market acceptance can be achieved. I am confident with the TriForce team though.

Hoping the sane , will invest some when crowd sale begins.

Don't worry we are working on this, but we have to make sure everything is in place to put us in the strongest position Smiley

hi! Hey manager - can you tell where I can see spreadsheet of twitter and facebook bounty campaigns? I cant find it...

Hi, there is a specific bounty thread here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-escrowed-triforce-tokens-gaming-industry-partnerships-2236918

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

Hoping the sane , will invest some when crowd sale begins.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 790
Arts & Crypto
hi! Hey manager - can you tell where I can see spreadsheet of twitter and facebook bounty campaigns? I cant find it...
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Join Twitter campany. Good Luck

Hi polarstar00,

All our repositories are private on our github. We have to be careful due to competition, but we will be releasing some quite soon.

Our smart contracts will be for sure. With regards to our other technology, most likely we won't be.
We will however have open API's and SDK's for developers.

Hi polarstar00,

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

Hi polarstar00,

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Professional English - Korean translator

Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Activity: 253
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
I think that  DrDisrespect would be great face of this campaign Smiley I love his violence, speed and momentum Cheesy And he has millions in arena  Grin

Oh yes! Or even neebs gaming channel. They are the good guys of youtube, with over 1m subs

who are those guys  Grin just kidding... you need some streamer guy, if you can some popular...  Huh
I think that  DrDisrespect would be great face of this campaign Smiley I love his violence, speed and momentum Cheesy And he has millions in arena  Grin

Oh yes! Or even neebs gaming channel. They are the good guys of youtube, with over 1m subs
Activity: 364
Jake Ashby, COO TriForce Tokens
Wont be easy to get the big name,but i think even some relativerly new and enthusiastic streamer would be great start.

Definitely a good idea, something we are currently looking into Wink

~ Jake Ashby, General Manager TriForce Tokens
Jump to: